Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is your sims 3 current household? (Re-opened)

Comments

• Options
    ViridisaViridisa Posts: 93 Member
    So, Elizabeth Su has now read all of the toddler books and mastered the pegs and xylophone. I'm now wondering if I should just age her up so she can take care of herself instead of relying on adults for food lol. She's been a toddler for 20-something days. I have the lifespan set to "Epic" which is sometimes a bad idea for certain life stages.
  • Options
    SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    edited June 2015
    Viridisa wrote: »
    So, Elizabeth Su has now read all of the toddler books and mastered the pegs and xylophone. I'm now wondering if I should just age her up so she can take care of herself instead of relying on adults for food lol. She's been a toddler for 20-something days. I have the lifespan set to "Epic" which is sometimes a bad idea for certain life stages.
    I have the lifespan set to long, but then I edited all the stages so that baby and toddler only have a couple days in each stage, and child has a few more days.
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • Options
    > @SilentWolf101 said:
    > Viridisa wrote: »
    >
    > So, Elizabeth Su has now read all of the toddler books and mastered the pegs and xylophone. I'm now wondering if I should just age her up so she can take care of herself instead of relying on adults for food lol. She's been a toddler for 20-something days. I have the lifespan set to "Epic" which is sometimes a bad idea for certain life stages.
    >
    >
    >
    > I have the lifespan set to long, but then I edited all the stages so that baby and toddler only have a couple days in each stage, and child has a few more days.

I usually have mine set to give toddlers a shorter time span, but I think I changed it because I had 2 toddlers at once and was having a hard time getting all their toddler skills done. I should have changed it back. I'll probably just buy a cake and age her up, then change it to a slightly shorter period.
  • Options
    SkullloverSkulllover Posts: 110 Member
    So Cassandra and Shylee aged up and Hank has a crush on Clara O'Maley. He actually had to beg her to go to prom with him.

Clara aged up to a adult on prom night so Hank you will have to wait to ask her out. (He's still in his young stages of teen hood.)

Cali got a girlfriend on prom night. (I didn't expect her to be gay, it shocked me.) Jenny is her girlfriend.

Cali is just learning how to drive from Kylee.

Valerie has an affair going on with Jamil. For some reason Jamil won't woohoo with her.

Shylee wants to grow up to be a 5 star celebrity. (She's already a 2 star celebrity) and wants a household fortune of 100k. (I forget.)

Cassandra wants to be a singer when she grows up.

Valerie is tired of the her clients complaints after she works herself thin for them.

• Options
    pr0x1mapr0x1ma Posts: 5,898 Member
    My current household is my Hightower family. I bought Roaring Heights and made a family consisting of Valentin, who was in the highest branch of the Business career, and his wife Alexandria. She was a top model, which I downloaded the Model career from MTS, I believe. Anyway, they turned into a semi-wealthy family who had some decent clout throughout the city.

They are both deceased now, so I had their son, Augustus take over the family house and he got all of their money. Here is Augustus
    Screenshot-6.jpg

Since he inherited all of the money, he works a part-time job at the bookstore. I sent him on a trip to China, where he met his wife, Maya
    Screenshot-5.jpg

She didn't have any desire to work, so I figured she would also get a part time job.

Currently, they have four children- 3 daughters and 1 son.
    This is their oldest, Jia
    Screenshot-2.jpg

Their toddler twins, Valentina and Elisa
    Screenshot-3.jpg
    Screenshot-4.jpg

Augustus and his wife have also taken in his half-sister, Alexa. Both of her parents died shortly after she was born
    Screenshot.jpg

Their son Cameron is a newborn, so I don't have any pictures of him just yet.
    tumblr_mr2v3r8OEc1rsik0po1_400.gif
  • Options
    listleslistles Posts: 1,167 Member
    AngelEb95 wrote: »
    My current household consists of my sim Savona, her siberian husky Rocky and Suzuki Hinata of sunlit tides. I don't really have any good pics of them yet because I just started playing them.
    1zjkpe.jpg

Sunlit tides has a lot of attractive male sims. I was going to have her seduce the governor but then I saw Suzuki so yeah. I only changed his hair, clothes, and eyebrows.
    Both of your sims are super pretty :)
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    AngelEb95 wrote: »
    My current household consists of my sim Savona, her siberian husky Rocky and Suzuki Hinata of sunlit tides. I don't really have any good pics of them yet because I just started playing them.
    1zjkpe.jpg

Sunlit tides has a lot of attractive male sims. I was going to have her seduce the governor but then I saw Suzuki so yeah. I only changed his hair, clothes, and eyebrows.

Well hello beautiful people...

That's exactly what I thought :)
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options

How many days left until she is supposed to age up into a child? Normally for me, when I only have a short amount of time left or I am getting bored of them being that age then I age them up so if she has been a toddler for 20 days then if you want to age her up then that's what I would do :)
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    > @SilentWolf101 said:
    > Viridisa wrote: »
    >
    > So, Elizabeth Su has now read all of the toddler books and mastered the pegs and xylophone. I'm now wondering if I should just age her up so she can take care of herself instead of relying on adults for food lol. She's been a toddler for 20-something days. I have the lifespan set to "Epic" which is sometimes a bad idea for certain life stages.
    >
    >
    >
    > I have the lifespan set to long, but then I edited all the stages so that baby and toddler only have a couple days in each stage, and child has a few more days.

I usually have mine set to give toddlers a shorter time span, but I think I changed it because I had 2 toddlers at once and was having a hard time getting all their toddler skills done. I should have changed it back. I'll probably just buy a cake and age her up, then change it to a slightly shorter period.

Good idea :)
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    So Cassandra and Shylee aged up and Hank has a crush on Clara O'Maley. He actually had to beg her to go to prom with him.

Clara aged up to a adult on prom night so Hank you will have to wait to ask her out. (He's still in his young stages of teen hood.)

Cali got a girlfriend on prom night. (I didn't expect her to be gay, it shocked me.) Jenny is her girlfriend.

Cali is just learning how to drive from Kylee.

Valerie has an affair going on with Jamil. For some reason Jamil won't woohoo with her.

Shylee wants to grow up to be a 5 star celebrity. (She's already a 2 star celebrity) and wants a household fortune of 100k. (I forget.)

Cassandra wants to be a singer when she grows up.

Valerie is tired of the her clients complaints after she works herself thin for them.
    Your household always sounds amazing :)
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    pr0x1ma wrote: »
    My current household is my Hightower family. I bought Roaring Heights and made a family consisting of Valentin, who was in the highest branch of the Business career, and his wife Alexandria. She was a top model, which I downloaded the Model career from MTS, I believe. Anyway, they turned into a semi-wealthy family who had some decent clout throughout the city.

They are both deceased now, so I had their son, Augustus take over the family house and he got all of their money. Here is Augustus
    Screenshot-6.jpg

Since he inherited all of the money, he works a part-time job at the bookstore. I sent him on a trip to China, where he met his wife, Maya
    Screenshot-5.jpg

She didn't have any desire to work, so I figured she would also get a part time job.

Currently, they have four children- 3 daughters and 1 son.
    This is their oldest, Jia
    Screenshot-2.jpg

Their toddler twins, Valentina and Elisa
    Screenshot-3.jpg
    Screenshot-4.jpg

Augustus and his wife have also taken in his half-sister, Alexa. Both of her parents died shortly after she was born
    Screenshot.jpg

Their son Cameron is a newborn, so I don't have any pictures of him just yet.

All your sims are adorable and it looks like a really interesting and fun household :) I can't wait to read more about them :smiley:
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    Thank you everyone that has been telling us about your current households, they are all so interesting <3 please, if you haven't seen this forum before, please post about your sim current household as I and many other simmers love reading about everyone's sim households :) if you have posted before please update as I and (again) many other simmers will enjoy reading your update <3 If you can, please add pictures because I and (again) many other simmers love looking at the pictures but if you can't don't worry because we love reading the, without pictures too <3 please enjoy this forum o:)
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    pr0x1mapr0x1ma Posts: 5,898 Member
    listles wrote: »
    All your sims are adorable and it looks like a really interesting and fun household :) I can't wait to read more about them :smiley:

Thank you :)
    tumblr_mr2v3r8OEc1rsik0po1_400.gif
  • Options
    SlyvanasSlyvanas Posts: 855 Member
    Figured I would drop in and post my current family in here since I've been lurking on this thread. I started a new sim in the Angel City world. I wanted to test it out. Her name is Calleigh Valkrye Here is a picture of her:
    5ncAwC0.jpg

Much much later (a few days before she turned into a adult) Calleigh went to Egypt where she met her wife Lao Tong - Which happened to be a explorer from China. They got married and had a son which they named Marcelo. They decided to have one more baby...and somehow that one baby literally turned into Six all together. Calleigh ended up having Twins and her wife Lao ended up having Quadruplets.

I just got finished playing them from infant to toddler and here are two pictures of the kids:
    pcFYYs4.png

You have to excuse my posing skills. i'm still learning. lol
    nC36h1f.jpg

oxv0Rm8.png
  • Options
    pr0x1ma wrote: »

Thank you :)

:)
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    Slyvanas wrote: »
    Figured I would drop in and post my current family in here since I've been lurking on this thread. I started a new sim in the Angel City world. I wanted to test it out. Her name is Calleigh Valkrye Here is a picture of her:
    5ncAwC0.jpg

Much much later (a few days before she turned into a adult) Calleigh went to Egypt where she met her wife Lao Tong - Which happened to be a explorer from China. They got married and had a son which they named Marcelo. They decided to have one more baby...and somehow that one baby literally turned into Six all together. Calleigh ended up having Twins and her wife Lao ended up having Quadruplets.

I just got finished playing them from infant to toddler and here are two pictures of the kids:
    pcFYYs4.png

You have to excuse my posing skills. i'm still learning. lol
    nC36h1f.jpg

That sounds so interesting :) Calleigh is so pretty and their children are all gorgeous o:)
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    Thank you everyone that has been telling us about your current households, they are all so interesting <3 please, if you haven't seen this forum before, please post about your sim current household as I and many other simmers love reading about everyone's sim households :) if you have posted before please update as I and (again) many other simmers will enjoy reading your update <3 If you can, please add pictures because I and (again) many other simmers love looking at the pictures but if you can't don't worry because we love reading the, without pictures too <3 please enjoy this forum o:)
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    pigletbaby82pigletbaby82 Posts: 72 Member
    Now that I've finally caught up and worked out how to add pics here is my current family on sims. The main sim is Henri, he is the third generation of my founders cleo and alfie miller, His mother was an only child, Heidi, who fell in love with the "frog" she kissed from the wishing well :) totally was not expecting that lol. Now he's moved out into a duplex I built for him and is sharing it with his fiance Anson Russell and Ansons' sister Ivy (also Henri's ex-girlfriend from high school). Anson doesn't know that Ivy and Henri keep flitting between a love/hate relationship while he's at work at the graveyard :o Henri has reached level 7 of the medical career so far and is a little full of himself lol especilly about this love triangle he's created (all his choice, I just went along with his wishes :) )
    Screenshot-43_zpshipfwckk.jpg
    Anson on the left and Henri on the right

Screenshot-44_zpsgweuecob.jpg
    The lovely but unstable Ivy
    Screenshot-45_zpstgxtfrx3.jpg
    A completely innocent chat at midnight :*
    Screenshot-47_zpskz4ciyl4.jpg
    Their home, love the winter season in sims 3
    Screenshot-50_zpsddxfpt0y.jpg
    I'm thinking someone doesn't like being played about lately, ooops (they're back to being friends again now though lol)
  • Options
    Now that I've finally caught up and worked out how to add pics here is my current family on sims. The main sim is Henri, he is the third generation of my founders cleo and alfie miller, His mother was an only child, Heidi, who fell in love with the "frog" she kissed from the wishing well :) totally was not expecting that lol. Now he's moved out into a duplex I built for him and is sharing it with his fiance Anson Russell and Ansons' sister Ivy (also Henri's ex-girlfriend from high school). Anson doesn't know that Ivy and Henri keep flitting between a love/hate relationship while he's at work at the graveyard :o Henri has reached level 7 of the medical career so far and is a little full of himself lol especilly about this love triangle he's created (all his choice, I just went along with his wishes :) )
    Screenshot-43_zpshipfwckk.jpg
    Anson on the left and Henri on the right

Screenshot-44_zpsgweuecob.jpg
    The lovely but unstable Ivy
    Screenshot-45_zpstgxtfrx3.jpg
    A completely innocent chat at midnight :*
    Screenshot-47_zpskz4ciyl4.jpg
    Their home, love the winter season in sims 3
    Screenshot-50_zpsddxfpt0y.jpg
    I'm thinking someone doesn't like being played about lately, ooops (they're back to being friends again now though lol)

That sounds like an amazingl household and looks so fun to play :smiley:
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    I had to move the Su family to Sunset Valley, mostly because Shen was glitching and wouldn't go to work XP. It was a pain in the butt, and moving was the easiest option.

Elizabeth is a child now (I aged her up because she's already read all the toddler books and mastered the pegs and xylophone. Wasn't much more I could do really. She got the Eccentric trait when I randomized, so she's now Disciplined, Athletic, and Eccentric. Shen enrolled her in Scouting and she's already made a couple of friends at school! She's not on honor roll yet, but she's getting there.

As soon as the family gets settled in, I'll probably be taking Melanie on her next trip to Egypt. She still needs to get her level 3 Visa there to complete her lifetime wish.
  • Options
    I had to move the Su family to Sunset Valley, mostly because Shen was glitching and wouldn't go to work XP. It was a pain in the butt, and moving was the easiest option.

Elizabeth is a child now (I aged her up because she's already read all the toddler books and mastered the pegs and xylophone. Wasn't much more I could do really. She got the Eccentric trait when I randomized, so she's now Disciplined, Athletic, and Eccentric. Shen enrolled her in Scouting and she's already made a couple of friends at school! She's not on honor roll yet, but she's getting there.

As soon as the family gets settled in, I'll probably be taking Melanie on her next trip to Egypt. She still needs to get her level 3 Visa there to complete her lifetime wish.

It sounds like fun :)
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    Part II - Chapter 17 The Grey Witches
    Derek has found his dad at Dementé Insanatorium (by Squircle at MTS)...
    thegreywitches-part02-17-35.jpg
    But will they get out alive of the hellhole that Dementé Insanatorium is?
    thegreywitches-part02-17-52.jpg
    With guest star Cade Farrow by Eden’s Sims...
    cade-farrow-2-2.jpg
    If you would like to read the whole story, with more and better pictures, please follow The Grey Witches
    Happy Simming!
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    jillbg wrote: »
    cade-farrow-2-2.jpg
    If you would like to read the whole story, with more and better pictures, please follow The Grey Witches
    Happy Simming!

It sounds interesting :) I can't wait for your next update :smiley:
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    jillbg wrote: »
    cade-farrow-2-2.jpg
    Happy Simming!

It sounds interesting :) I can't wait for your next update :smiley:

I am currently reading your The Grey Witches blog and I am on part 1 chapter 4 and it is so interesting already :) o can't wait to find out what happens to Taiga when she grows up :)
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    albaniealbanie Posts: 584 Member
    I've been playing with pets, my Canaan Kiko dreams a lot about crying babies. Even with none in the house :)

[img][/img]11706007_1006850399355952_443624330_o_zpsq9akgfdj.jpg
    You never forget the face of the person who was your last hope - The Hunger Games.
    Banana! - Minions