May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    BBQPenguinWingsBBQPenguinWings Posts: 3,773 Member
    Hey guys How is everyone today? Sorry I havent stopped in but I was working on this:

A new Model Behavior episode. The Acevedos pick Bella up from camp and meet @CathyTea !
  • Options
    ra3reira3rei Posts: 2,418 Member
    I've got to figure out how tumblr works...I feel old.
    Check out Raerei's Fortress for Builds, Short Stories, and maybe some longer stuff.
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    ra3rei wrote: »

Tumblr makes me feel like I'm in downtown Seattle at a really hip, really loud coffeeshop, and I'm so jacked up on caffeine and Thelonious Monk or maybe Chick Corea is playing super loud on the sound system... AND it's sunny so there are these little diamonds of light everywhere and my eyes are spinning! That's the Tumblr experience. If I were 20 years younger and had about five free hours a day or I wanted to not do what I was supposed to do that day, I would lose myself in Tumblr.
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    CathyTea wrote: »

Tumblr makes me feel like I'm in downtown Seattle at a really hip, really loud coffeeshop, and I'm so jacked up on caffeine and Thelonious Monk or maybe Chick Corea is playing super loud on the sound system... AND it's sunny so there are these little diamonds of light everywhere and my eyes are spinning! That's the Tumblr experience. If I were 20 years younger and had about five free hours a day or I wanted to not do what I was supposed to do that day, I would lose myself in Tumblr.
    I've got tumblr figured out but it's so obnoxious. I want to leave but I can't. It's like a sickness.
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
  • Options
    Megg87 wrote: »

I've got tumblr figured out but it's so obnoxious. I want to leave but I can't. It's like a sickness.

That's what I'm saying... I need to look at something else... but wait! What's this next piece of awesomeness? Oh... I'm drawn in... there goes my life... into the tumbler....

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    i just came across another sims is geared toward single sims thread. they even cmplained about patio stuff hotubs being for single sims only.mine start famlies in the hotub so that amused me.
  • Options
    i just came across another sims is geared toward single sims thread. they even cmplained about patio stuff hotubs being for single sims only.mine start famlies in the hotub so that amused me.

Your Sims are total family Sims! Every promotion, every hot tub, even a kitchen fire, right? More babies!

• Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

Your Sims are total family Sims! Every promotion, every hot tub, even a kitchen fire, right? More babies!

no the kitchen fire was when my sim a detective decided taking a nap in her bedroom was a better idea than leaving her house.
  • Options
    ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member

Brilliant description! :D
  • Options
    Anemone7Anemone7 Posts: 3,950 Member
    I've updated my Ugly-Challenge-Story. The girls go on a "Make-Up"-Vacation to.. make up. I hope that means what i think it means.
  • Options
    dougsbaby12dougsbaby12 Posts: 894 Member
    Hey Everyone Finally have internet back. How is everyone? Did I miss anything important?
    [img][/img]Untitled-3_zpselth0dwg.jpg
    YouTube Channel: Manda Sim Tales
  • Options
    xovaleexovalee Posts: 273 Member
    Chapter 1.6 Terms of Engagement has been posted. I hope to have the wedding finished soon.
  • Options
    Hey Everyone Finally have internet back. How is everyone? Did I miss anything important?

I missed something very important -- YOU! Glad you're back! <3

• Options
  • Options

I missed something very important -- YOU! Glad you're back! <3

Aw I missed you too. I missed all of you. <3 Hugs.
  • Options
    We missed you Manda @dougsbaby12

Aw thanks. I've miss you guys too :)
  • Options
    Another two posts today: This time the Knight Legacy and a Memoriam
  • Options
    xovaleexovalee Posts: 273 Member
    @BBQPenguinWings awww. Such a touching chapter. I love your graveyard. Where did you find the coffin cc? (I'm assuming its cc since I haven't seen anything like it in game)
  • Options
    I slept really late today but I think I made up for it in productivity!

@SummerFalls Where are you? How is the new internship?!
  • Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    That was a cute chapter, @xovalee!

Hey @dougsbaby12!
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Options
    sunnyshaysunnyshay Posts: 2,927 Member
    @dougsbaby12 I was wondering what happened to you. Welcome back. You were sorely missed.
    Origin ID: Shar1W
  • Options
    xovalee wrote: »
    @BBQPenguinWings awww. Such a touching chapter. I love your graveyard. Where did you find the coffin cc? (I'm assuming its cc since I haven't seen anything like it in game)

Thank you. I have two sets of cc for graveyards the one in that pic is a halloween one. I will go find it for you :)
  • Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    Think I'll hang out in CAS tonight and create some contestants for Plum's Kitchen and Blind Date...even though I should be writing my submission for Simmer Review....
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Options
    @Jes2G Hey :)

@sunnyshay Hey Thanks. :)
  • Options
    sunnyshaysunnyshay Posts: 2,927 Member
    Well, I've been way busy this week. So I have a some catching up to do. If you guys are night owls, I'd like to announce that I will be announce the first contestant of my Bachelorette competition at midnight. I may even stay up and lurk over your comments.
    Origin ID: Shar1W

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top