Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Your Favourite Sims 4 Challenge(s)?

So I've recently discovered Sims challenges; I did my first Sims challenge a few weeks ago, and it was the "Runaway Teen Challenge". I will say, this was a pretty good challenge. It gave different difficulty levels, and it took a lot of focus.
Anyway, I wanted to find more challenges to do. No, I don't want a copy and paste list of all the challenges, nor do I want a link to all the challenges. I want to know YOUR favourite challenge(s) you've ever done. And if you could give a description and or link to said challenge, that would be wonderful too!
And I highly recommend doing the Runaway Teen Challenge!
giphy.gif

Comments

• Options
    kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member
    There was a mansion baron one a while back that was pretty fun.

Right now I'm doing the starter home and tiny home challenges.

The last two are still active. You can probably search the forum for the mansion baron.
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Time Lord let's you play several different sims.
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I really enjoyed the Room Challenge.
  • Options
    mayraymayray Posts: 1,426 Member
    fullspiral wrote: »
    I really enjoyed the Room Challenge.

Was there a challenge around the movie "The Room"???? ;0
    this room?
    tumblr_nolsdiDh511sipaulo1_500.gif

or am i just dreaming?
  • Options
    SimPoseyYumSimPoseyYum Posts: 995 Member
    edited June 2015
    Of the Challenges listed on @Nicarra60 's List (List of Challenges (Legacy and other) for Sims-4), I personally enjoyed (in no particular order):
    • The Room Challenge (your Sim lives in a 64-tile room with no egress until s/he achieves Mansion Baron)
    • Time Lord Challenge (your Sim regenerates 12 times, changing his/her total personality every 3 weeks)
    • Mooch Off Your Neighbors (your Sim is a permanent sofa surfer)
    • Whims and Sims (complete as many Whims for your Sim as you can before Grimmy visits)
    • Rosebud 500K Solitaire (basically, Rosebud for One) (how fast can your Sim make 500K simoleans?)
    • Living Off the Grid (no phone, no light, no motor car, not a single luxury...)
    • Living Off the Land (fish, garden, collect -- make it work)
    Two common denominators in all these challenges: 1) they involve manipulating the life of just one Sim and 2) with the exception of Time Lord Challenge, they require a lot of financial strategy.

I'm sure I've forgotten a few (apologies to those Challenge Creators).

Edited to add link to Nicarra's List, to correct the name of the Rosebud challenge and to add short descriptions to each Challenge.
    Post edited by SimPoseyYum on
  • Options
    Spacey72659Spacey72659 Posts: 1,479 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    Time Lord let's you play several different sims.

This was my first challenge (still doing it bc I do LPs and I have like 8 going). It's awesome for me bc I used to get really bored with a Sim and always start new stories or games. This is like getting that, but also keeping the same Sim, if that makes sense.

Also, I had fun with the Going Broke challenge. It's fairly quick, so no longer term challenge ge commitment, and its good I'd you like to build or decorate. If you don't like doing that then its prob not as fun. Lol!

Checking out LPs on YouTube of challenges can give you an idea if its a fun challenge or something that you'd want to do. I started my alphabet legacy that way. I watched a runaway teen challenge (before I started doing LPs) and I wanted to try it. I had a generational runaway teen going but its kinda turned into my legacy family. I'm on the 7th gen (I tried doing the alphabet legacy in Sims 3 like 6 times and never got passed D. Lol)
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,409 Member
    Runaway teen challenge is the only one I've tried. It's good & very different compared to my usual playing style. I plan to start legacy at some point, but not until they handle the culling issue.
  • Options
    BleubellBleubell Posts: 457 Member
    edited June 2015
    My absolute favorite is the Disney Princess legacy challenge. It's basically like the regular legacy challenge but with a super fun twist. I am currently on the first generation; Snow White. She married J Huntington III (heart eyes!) and they had 6 children. They were supposed to have 7 but obviously, the household was filled up. There are three boys and three girls. The boys were born first and they are Dixon, Joey and Fletcher. The first two are currently teens! And the girls are Cinderella (obviously the next heir), Madelynn and Ash. Here is the link: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/784536/the-disney-princess-10-gen-challenge
    tumblr: brooklynsims / cc finds blog: brooklynsimscc
    thank you thread
  • Options
    Juliee101Juliee101 Posts: 479 Member
    100 baby challenge.
  • Options
    SummerjaseSummerjase Posts: 1,424 Member
    > @SimPoseyYum said:
    > Of the Challenges listed on Nicarra60 's List (List of Challenges (Legacy and other) for Sims-4), I personally enjoyed (in no particular order): * The Room Challenge (your Sim lives in a 64-tile room with no egress until s/he achieves Mansion Baron)
    > * Time Lord Challenge (your Sim regenerates 12 times, changing his/her total personality every 3 weeks)
    > * Mooch Off Your Neighbors (your Sim is a permanent sofa surfer)
    > * Whims and Sims (complete as many Whims for your Sim as you can before Grimmy visits)
    > * Rosebud 500K Solitaire (basically, Rosebud for One) (how fast can your Sim make 500K simoleans?)
    > * Living Off the Grid (no phone, no light, no motor car, not a single luxury...)
    > * Living Off the Land (fish, garden, collect -- make it work)
    >
    > Two common denominators in all these challenges: 1) they involve manipulating the life of just one Sim and 2) with the exception of Time Lord Challenge, they require a lot of financial strategy.
    >
    > I'm sure I've forgotten a few (apologies to those Challenge Creators).
    >
    > Edited to add link to Nicarra's List, to correct the name of the Rosebud challenge and to add short descriptions to each Challenge.

Thank you :) I will probably try the last three.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    > @Juliee101 said:
    > 100 baby challenge.

My friend has told me so much about this, but I think I already had it going in the very first household i made for my sims before even realising that the challenge existed.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    > @Bleubell said:
    > My absolute favorite is the Disney Princess legacy challenge. It's basically like the regular legacy challenge but with a super fun twist. I am currently on the first generation; Snow White. She married J Huntington III (heart eyes!) and they had 6 children. They were supposed to have 7 but obviously, the household was filled up. There are three boys and three girls. The boys were born first and they are Dixon, Joey and Fletcher. The first two are currently teens! And the girls are Cinderella (obviously the next heir), Madelynn and Ash. Here is the link:

This one is the most fun sounding one I've read so far. Thanks! :smile:
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    ShadyLady_DQShadyLady_DQ Posts: 476 Member
    I am currently playing the Rosebud Challenge and writing a story about it on my blog, I also created my own challenge, Build Newcrest Legacy Challenge, where your founding family builds the city of Newcrest from the ground up! I recommend them both, check them out!
  • Options
    > @ShadyLady_DQ said:
    > I am currently playing the Rosebud Challenge and writing a story about it on my blog, I also created my own challenge, Build Newcrest Legacy Challenge, where your founding family builds the city of Newcrest from the ground up! I recommend them both, check them out!
    Thank you! I wanted to try the Rosebud Challenge, actually, I just had no idea where to begin with that. And I'll have to check your challenge! It sounds cool!
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    BleubellBleubell Posts: 457 Member
    Summerjase wrote: »
    > @Bleubell said:
    > My absolute favorite is the Disney Princess legacy challenge. It's basically like the regular legacy challenge but with a super fun twist. I am currently on the first generation; Snow White. She married J Huntington III (heart eyes!) and they had 6 children. They were supposed to have 7 but obviously, the household was filled up. There are three boys and three girls. The boys were born first and they are Dixon, Joey and Fletcher. The first two are currently teens! And the girls are Cinderella (obviously the next heir), Madelynn and Ash. Here is the link:

This one is the most fun sounding one I've read so far. Thanks! :smile:

Of course! It's super fun :)
    tumblr: brooklynsims / cc finds blog: brooklynsimscc
    thank you thread
  • Options
    Letty91Letty91 Posts: 432 Member
    edited June 2015
    Right now I am playing the "Room Challenge" and really liking it! I will find the link and add it in asap :smile:
    Edited: here you go!

forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/793808/sims-4-room-challenge/p1
    Dear EA/Maxis,
    I am incredibly disappointed with the lack of answers provided by you in regards to issues and bugs with TS4.
    I will not be purchasing anything more from you until a proper venue for dialogue is opened.

Sincerely,
    A concerned simmer
  • Options
    quinlynkatequinlynkate Posts: 130 Member
    The only one I've attempted is the 100 baby challenge. I made the mother write and after time the family became really rich and it was fun to use that money to decorate all the kids' bedrooms, lol. I made it to about 20ish kids before it got too boring and repetitive. It was really fun though and I might go back!

I really want to try a legacy soon. I'm just not sure if I should do a normal one or a more specialized one.