August 7 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here!
Are you ready for the The Sims Spark'd? Discuss the final episode here! Don't forget to use spoiler tags! Need a refresher? Click here!

Tiny House Challenge

catmando830catmando830 Posts: 7,639 Member
edited January 2018 in The Sims 4 Lots
I'm sure most of you have see the tiny house (most on wheels). So here's the challenge = Build One

Must have all the necessities, bedroom, bath, kitchen = in a tiny house this is all in one room,

Feel free to look up pictures and plans online.

Post your creations here when done = looking forward to seeing them.

Here are a few examples:

I will be posting new examples as soon as I get them on another hosting site. Photobucket has lost it's charm and reliability.

Post edited by catmando830 on

Comments

• PiperbirdPiperbird Posts: 4,160 Member
    edited June 2015
    YAS! Off to go do this!

Oh, @catmando830 , does the bathroom also have to be in the same room? No dividing walls?
    Visit me in the gallery! CC-free builds under origin name Piperbird!
    06-01-15_5-18nbspPM_zps8s8jcirw.png
  • DameGiggsyDameGiggsy Posts: 405 Member
    Can't wait to see these.
  • kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member
    edited June 2015
    Ooh! You just gave me something else to do! I love tiny houses (I used to google them all the time). I built one on the alien world, but I want to do one from scratch for this.
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5
  • catmando830catmando830 Posts: 7,639 Member
    Piperbird1 wrote: »
    Done! I made a gypsy wagon. I don't know if it counts, though, because I walled off the little bathroom.

06-08-15_5-28nbspPM_zpsv2kuppmv.png
    06-08-15_5-29nbspPM_zpsbdozv6e8.png
    06-08-15_5-29nbspPM-2_zpsfhjavhnc.png
    06-08-15_5-30nbspPM_zps2yckle0j.png

I wanted to keep it under 20K and MOO free, but I think I am going to upload it as it is and then continue to build. I needs flower boxes on the front and a window in the side of the bathroom, and I need MOO for that. This also needs LOTS of trees in the yard! I don't know what I can use for wheels, though. :( I guess it's a grounded gypsy wagon....

That is awesome and walling off the bathroom is okay. I guess that would have to be walled off or there would be a lot of embarrassed Sims. LOL
  • kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member
    Mightydan wrote: »
    Well, here it is. I tried to go as cheap as possible but ended up having to pay for some
    This is supposed to be a wooden panel, rather than a wall.

OH MY GOD!! I totally love your build! I love what you did with the trains!
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5
    Well, here it is. I tried to go as cheap as possible but ended up having to pay for some decor.

auOXEtW.png
    WxofNMm.png
    1XIzYGN.png

This is supposed to be a wooden panel, rather than a wall.
    us7mjv1.png

Interesting, but check out Piperbird1's build, she hit the nail on the head. Add wheels hitch it to a pickup and you could take it anywhere.
  • natashifiednatashified Posts: 3,314 Member
    I love Tiny Houses "Tumbleweed Tiny Houses" has nice plans if someone wants to model them

http://www.tumbleweedhouses.com/

I have made some tiny houses in my gallery awhile ago under K4le8
  • DameGiggsyDameGiggsy Posts: 405 Member
    SO cool, guys!!!
    OK, landscaped and a bit of MOO. I cannot wait for terrain tools, these 'streams' look terrible! But, it's all we've got.
    06-08-15_6-18nbspPM_zpsj7sldbcs.png
    Well, here it is. I tried to go as cheap as possible but ended up having to pay for some decor.

I love it! It looks like a box car! And I really like the trains all big in the yard.

I'm gonna have to have this one for my Sim - the landscaping looks great.
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,198 Member
    Great thread OP.. thanks

@Piperbird and @Mightydan both of these are great I love small houses for my singles. I can imagine the different personality types that would have these places :).

Not a great builder myself but plan on following this thread.
    egTcBMc.png
  • MmdrgntobldrgnMmdrgntobldrgn Posts: 6,609 Member
    edited June 2015
    OK, landscaped and a bit of MOO. I cannot wait for terrain tools, these 'streams' look terrible! But, it's all we've got.

I love it! It looks like a box car! And I really like the trains all big in the yard.

@Piperbird1 is this on the gallery?(found it) This might possibly be one of my favorite houses so far that you have done. <3

I adore the landscaping you added to the lot.
    Peace, GranMama Dragon
    Exploring life through imagination & satire since 1969.
    Save Game Often
    repair & clear caches Often
    S3 Studio
    S3 blog Story, lists of empty lots by world
    Behrooz
    S2/3/4 Randomnes
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 3,674 Member

@Piperbird1 is this on the gallery? This might possibly be one of my favorite houses so far that you have done. <3

How do you make streams?
  • MmdrgntobldrgnMmdrgntobldrgn Posts: 6,609 Member
    SheriSim57 wrote: »

@Piperbird1 is this on the gallery? This might possibly be one of my favorite houses so far that you have done. <3

How do you make streams?

If I recall correctly Piper uses the fountain tool.
    Peace, GranMama Dragon
    Exploring life through imagination & satire since 1969.
    Save Game Often
    repair & clear caches Often
    S3 Studio
    S3 blog Story, lists of empty lots by world
    Behrooz
    S2/3/4 Randomnes
  • DragonAge_300905DragonAge_300905 Posts: 1,365 Member
    I made this one with a loft. It's ugly but tiny. It sorta counts as one room since it's a loft.

210ipvt.jpg

xoigrp.jpg

wgqfsj.jpg

idapmw.jpg

2q860ar.jpg
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,198 Member
    @DragonAge_300905. Not sure why but I think steampunk.. maybe I'm visualizing stuff around it.
    @mskube Makes me think of animal crossing on the inside lol.. at least the front room :smiley:
    egTcBMc.png
    not a good builder but i love building challenges
    gEPcZ2E.jpg
    TdbmNx9.png
    XITmpzh.jpg
    0TeoL47.jpg

oh i just noticed that this is a van type of tiny houses but i already built this hose so i gona share it anyway
    and redo a van house later

It's definitely small. I like it.
    wyn wrote: »
    Finished mine. :blush:

NB9ZMPI.png

zNgbDIw.png

FqD0rdR.png

SX38MxM.png

Annnd cause I think it came out pretty well and I'm a giant nerd... I made a video :blush:

https://youtu.be/y5LHvHzol60

Very cute