Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Not Impressed With The New World

KHS12KHS12 Posts: 3,023 Member
Ugh... While I am very happy that were getting more lots-15 more- I feel like the new world looks just like Willow Creek. Maybe a Willow Creek-Granite Falls Hybrid....I'm just not impressed. :/

Comments

• Options
    KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    My expectations for EA are on level with the ground. I'm not surprised.
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • Options
    thesims3boythesims3boy Posts: 18,046 Member

I wasn't expecting anything, so I'm happy with it.

This.
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    In sims 3, you paid for "new/different" worlds.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    EllessarrEllessarr Posts: 2,795 Member
    edited June 2015
    You get what you pay for. :P

This.
    then you are not following the gurus which they already aware of peoples asking for more lots and they told which they where working on it, then if in sims 3 they give a world which is like 8x big than this for free with new "objects" and houses" why not give more free lots now???, the power of cheap and have low expectations is really strong in the sims 4.
    They didn't charge enough for the world to require us to be impressed by it. I for one would rather it be this and not cost anything else, than a larger more impressive world that costs money.
    the problem is whcih in the past they did much better in "free" stuffs than now, sims 3 for sure when comes to free stuffs they where mor friend now they are being much more greedy and limited.

tumblr_mfiuwmQOLI1qgap4ho1_500.gif
  • Options
    Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    I'm happy with it. We should have received more lots with the base game & GTW, so I feel like this new world is a much needed expansion of Willow Creek & Magnolia Bend.
  • Options
    Anemone7Anemone7 Posts: 3,950 Member
    Well, since it's free i'm ok with it. I do expect new themed worlds in the next EPs, though.
  • Options
    pezhead7pezhead7 Posts: 838 Member
    edited June 2015

Riverview was new, different, Bigger, and Free.

Yeah, but river view stunk

• Options
    IcewolfIcewolf Posts: 709 Member
    I don't mind that it looks like Willow Creek. I'm just happy that we'll get more space!
  • Options
    Olivesplum06Olivesplum06 Posts: 1,076 Member
    How do you know you don't like it.. you haven't even played it yet!
  • Options
    JPG619JPG619 Posts: 460 Member
    Icewolf wrote: »
    I don't mind that it looks like Willow Creek. I'm just happy that we'll get more space!

Me too, what is even better it is free :)

• Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    pezhead7 wrote: »

lol
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,871 Member
    Ellessarr wrote: »
    You get what you pay for. :P

This.
    then you are not following the gurus which they already aware of peoples asking for more lots and they told which they where working on it, then if in sims 3 they give a world which is like 8x big than this for free with new "objects" and houses" why not give more free lots now???, the power of cheap and have low expectations is really strong in the sims 4.
    They didn't charge enough for the world to require us to be impressed by it. I for one would rather it be this and not cost anything else, than a larger more impressive world that costs money.
    the problem is whcih in the past they did much better in "free" stuffs than now, sims 3 for sure when comes to free stuffs they where mor friend now they are being much more greedy and limited.

They did. But Sims 3 is over. All we have left now is *gestures a bit sadly and dismissively" "this" thing. For which I'd rather get more things at no additional cost than pay even more for them (which I wouldn't because I'm not buying as much as I did for past games)
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Yeah, since its free its not that bad, but I would love the option to pay for new worlds as well. Not because I want to spend money, but because typically you get better quality with EA when you pay for content. At least with TS3 you did, lol.
  • Options
    MandysAMessMandysAMess Posts: 2,694 Member
    It's not meant to be a new 'world' it's meant to be more space for now. There will be new worlds in the future with expansions. Plus, it's FREE...so...yep. I think it's nice that they did this. They didn't have to.
    My Simblr: WaffleKone
  • Options
    AyumapAyumap Posts: 3,425 Member
    KHS12 wrote: »
    Ugh... While I am very happy that were getting more lots-15 more- I feel like the new world looks just like Willow Creek. Maybe a Willow Creek-Granite Falls Hybrid....I'm just not impressed. :/

I feel the same. Happy for new, free lot space but i wish it didnt look like another willow creek extention.
    2m60a6q.jpg
    *There's nothing wrong with loving the Sims 4, there's also nothing wrong with seeking improvements.
    A list of Mods I use.|My Sims 4 Mod and CC "Master" post. Helpful Links included.
  • Options
    libra_stylelibra_style Posts: 1,229 Member
    We can't complain with free but gosh....
  • Options
    KingofSimsKingofSims Posts: 371 Member
    It's an empty world with no houses. I don't think it's meant to look different. Just more space for sims. And it's free.
  • Options
    Lol yes people, I get that its free and more space. Just wish it looked different, thats all.

• Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,871 Member
    KingofSims wrote: »
    It's an empty world with no houses. I don't think it's meant to look different. Just more space for sims. And it's free.

Exactly I do not expect to be impressed with free/not at additional cost content. If someone asked ME to work extra for free, I'm sure my output would not be equal to what I would get paid for.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    pezhead7 wrote: »

Wut? Riverview was my favourite world until Hidden Springs hit The Store.

Anyway, I think this is really great. It's free and it gives everyone the opportunity to finally really expand.
    And you can make the world every way you want to.
    Rightly so they did this - it was a disgrace how little space they gave the worlds so far - but nevertheless, the first time I feel somethng bubbling inside when something new is announced for this game.
    5JZ57S6.png