Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

It's Not Our Fault, It's Yours Developers...

AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
When this franchise is dead because this flop game didn't do good I hope they realize it's their fault and not ours...

TS4 brought nothing new to the table, developers have little to no communication with us, the content is terrible in the game!!!!
Some might argue that CAS and Build Mode are a step up (which they may be) but I much prefer TS3 build mode and CAS. Ik what you'll say "stop being negative and go play a different game", well I will and do play other games (ones that are actually good, lol) and all the "negative" people on here voice their opinions of what they want louder than the positive people that are content with what they have, so a lot of the patches that have some good things are because people voice their thoughts a lot -waits for toddlers-...

So whenever Ea or whoever look and see why this game failed (badly) they'll realize it was because they never listened to what we wanted, and then they'll realize it was their fault this franchise died... So, yeah. :mrgreen:

Comments

• Options
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    I like the game for the most part so don't generalize, but if you are trying to get devs atention they won't give you any. I do agree 100% that there is a huge misscomunication sometimes though, but they do read the forums.
    Where did I generalize? And I'm not trying to get the devs attention, I'm just telling it how it is.
  • Options
    JessicaSimstonJessicaSimston Posts: 2,519 Member
    Weren't you a fan of 4?
  • Options
    tkwolftkwolf Posts: 362 Member
    mwdonohue wrote: »
    This franchise isn't going to fail. It will take a while to get everything we want but it ll come. Patiently waiting on the next gamepack.

The game isn't designed to hold large amounts of content. Python is versatile but it is a web programming language. As in, you use it to make modern web applications. It's incredibly fast, but it isn't designed for large amounts of content like in the sims...

Ouch, that doen't sound too good
    INTRODUCING.....TA DA DA DAAAAAA
    SIMS 4! STAR WARS!
    BU7XCq7.jpg
  • Options
    mwdonohuemwdonohue Posts: 3,307 Member
    tkwolf wrote: »
    This franchise isn't going to fail. It will take a while to get everything we want but it ll come. Patiently waiting on the next gamepack.

The game isn't designed to hold large amounts of content. Python is versatile but it is a web programming language. As in, you use it to make modern web applications. It's incredibly fast, but it isn't designed for large amounts of content like in the sims...

That is just from my experience with the limits of python. It is one of the reasons why we can't have large worlds.
  • Options
    Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,419 Member
    I don't blame the devs, I blame EA for not giving the devs the resources and time to create a great game. EA is so busy staring at the bottom line and how to make the most profit that they don't care if a game is missing features that have been in this series since TS1 which was over 10 years ago, they just want more money at whatever the cost is.
  • Options
    xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member

That is just from my experience with the limits of python. It is one of the reasons why we can't have large worlds.
    We're doomed...
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • Options

Then that means even future contents will be....limited.
    I think this is why they're so quiet. None of the fans bother to even believe whatever they tell us, so I think they literally just gave up on giving us reasons and are keeping quite lol because they know they're busted :D
    SIMS 4! STAR WARS!
    BU7XCq7.jpg
  • Options

I think this is why they're so quiet. None of the fans bother to even believe whatever they tell us, so I think they literally just gave up on giving us reasons and are keeping quite lol because they know they're busted :D

Of course... It is basic PR... I mean, look at Magnolia Promenade. How many lots? 4? They probably tried their hardest to even put one lot in...
  • Options
    Astro wrote: »
    Weren't you a fan of 4?
    I was delusional, ;) I haven't liked 4 since the beginning of April...

I command you to like it....I call upon the power of the star wars custom patches...build 1.9.901291221 through my lighsaber to make this man like this game...
    Give me more bugs in a patch and I'll run back to it! :trollface:
  • Options
    knazzerknazzer Posts: 3,382 Member
    One of the series gurus say on Twitter, " If the Sims 4 doesn't sell, there will not be a Sims 5"
  • Options
    xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    kremesch73 wrote: »
    Hawkgirl wrote: »
    But emotions.

This game has made the fans more emotional than our sims.
    HAHAHA this is genius.
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • Options
    knazzer wrote: »
    One of the series gurus say on Twitter, " If the Sims 4 doesn't sell, there will not be a Sims 5"

Grant said that.
  • Options
    knazzer wrote: »
    Oh well, it's not our fault...
  • Options
    edited May 2015

Of course... It is basic PR... I mean, look at Magnolia Promenade. How many lots? 4? They probably tried their hardest to even put one lot in...

Yikes, well the past few days have been so educational for me in the forums, thanks. I know I won't be setting my expectations up.

Weren't you a fan of 4?
    I was delusional, ;) I haven't liked 4 since the beginning of April...

I command you to like it....I call upon the power of the star wars custom patches...build 1.9.901291221 through my lighsaber to make this man like this game...
    Give me more bugs in a patch and I'll run back to it! :trollface:

Oh just wait for the June patch haha

kremesch73 wrote: »
    Hawkgirl wrote: »
    But emotions.

This game has made the fans more emotional than our sims.

OMG I SEE IT NOW! THE PLOT TWIST!
    This is what EA meant with SIMS 4 being more dynamic and realistic!
    WE ARE THE SIMS! I mean how else can u explain the urge to purchase their games despite disappointing releases each time?

GAIS HELP
    SIMS 4! STAR WARS!
    BU7XCq7.jpg
  • Options

Yikes, well the past few days have been so educational for me in the forums, thanks. I know I won't be setting my expectations up.

XD That's not even the half of it. In the demo, there were references to gamepacks. I remember on the old forums when I leaked the information that I found the gurus deleted every post.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top