Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    CreamierThanMamiCreamierThanMami Posts: 684 Member
    Screenshot-25_zps3gphkgl0.jpg

I love the water texture in Sims 3.
    Fotor0510194637_zps0hyuxnv8.jpg
    If you like my story, contributions to my wishlist are appreciated!
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @everybody -I've been testing a Mod out and it's working with my NRaas Mods.
    Here's another update about Kristy Steel in Sunset Valley.
    Kristy Steel was up very early and eating his breakfast after using the washroom.
    17438972085_60f40a5b34.jpg
    He started to practice painting for a while after breakfast.
    17438626521_01fbda4dfa.jpg
    Kristy ended up playing chess on his computer until it was time to get ready for work.
    16818723083_b200bce8a7.jpg
    He eventually stopped to use the washroom and have a juice box before leaving for work.
    17413001746_b131b98fbb.jpg
    Social Services sent a social worker out to inspect a few houses and Kristy's house was inspected after they finished with the neighbors.
    17251463360_d71653e0aa.jpg
    17413031956_207a435b1b.jpg
    Kristy bought himself a cheap bed so he could stop using a sleeping bag.
    17252817769_a2a5945b3f.jpg
    He was getting into bed by 8PM and went to sleep.
    17413066806_1e576f424f.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited May 2015
    Screenshot-25_zps3gphkgl0.jpg

I love the water texture in Sims 3.

I know right <3 I love everything in the Sims 3.Lately am on a ghost kick.Currently am waiting for the "Oh my ghost op" am carrying around Grizelda Temelpan's grave in my inventory,managed to get her at full relation bar plus she is my girlfriend.But no fun just carrying her around in a jar. :'(

Screenshot-591_zpsc7an1k2i.jpg

Also ran into one of my favorites Annabelle Oinkslopes... <3 for those that do not know she is beautiful and they call her Oinkslopes probably cause she has a cute piggy nose that slopes upward she is so cute will show you guys her revived. :love:

Screenshot-618_zpsbtbipitd.jpg

Annabelle Oinkslopes revived. :o

Screenshot-106_zpsyaz6jmlp.jpg

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    Screenshot-28_zpshej8siwo.jpg

So in an effort to populate my town with husbands for the 100 Baby challenge, I've been aging up all boy townies/game generated Sims that I can. And they all look like this for a while. I love it.
  • Options
    Painterly27Painterly27 Posts: 177 Member
    My sim had TWO sets of boy/girl twins today, without the fertility perk - just a tonne of kid's TV and music on 24/7. She's currently juggling a quadruple group of toddlers ... it's really difficult but I am also using the walker and playpen from the store, so it's a little less intimidating. The mum is also a single, and she's bent on having even more kids ... poor woman! Her lifetime wish is to raise five kids to teens.
  • Options
    LocoTimberlakeLocoTimberlake Posts: 9 New Member
    Hello Simmers!

after a busy week, ive been able to read your comments, and i have plenty of screenshots! But as i tried to post said screenshots, they said i havent been around long enough to post links, so Add me on Tumblr. everthing you want to see is there

HarliSims on Tumblr!

Johnny has been spending much more time with his family. his two youngest with Rita have move in with him and Nicci, and theyre trying to make the best of a difficult situation. and He loves his newest baby deeply. Holli-Day has been busy taking care of baby Timandra, Or Timmie as i like to call her. she still goes to school, hence why she still lives at home with her parents, and her husband. but when he isnt working she is, and Kirby is always helping out with his baby girl. then, as an attempt to do something nice for his youngest daughter, who he almost had an enemy relationship with, He gave little Harley-Ray an Brand New Bike, with a basket. it didnt go as planned.
  • Options
    AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    edited May 2015
    Nevermind. :p
    Post edited by AngelEb95 on
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
  • Options
    Screenshot-30_zps0o9njbtt.jpg

I love the look I caught my Sim in.
  • Options
    EmoSpiritXyenaEmoSpiritXyena Posts: 12 New Member
    In my current game, Coralina, the main sim, is pregnant with her fifth child and she'll soon complete her lifetime wish of raising 5 children from babies to teenagers :)
  • Options
    Ok long adorable story so will take me a while to piece it together with pictures so bear with me.Ok well I met Grizelda Temelpan's ghost at one of my builds,if you guys want it have a cemetary put it on exchange days ago has 8 pretty girl ghosts handpicked from all the Sims 3 towns.Anyway here is our story....All takes place in SV and yes all these townies are in my SV (Pats self on back) :*

Met Grizelda,she is quite unique looking everybody when revived,quite smexy actually.

Screenshot-589_zpsc9gttfxx.jpg

Working on maxing fishing to get vampire fish later and seen a mermaid.

Screenshot-629_zpsxz8k3j7x.jpg

Am in the science Career asked for and got my first raise at the library Gobias Koffi is my boss,notice all 3 Parrot sisters are there and Magnus Mango.

Screenshot-634_zpsbrrn5mpo.jpg

Went to the Bistro with my Boss same day got the Birthday song event got raise 2 in same day :open_mouth: yes you notice a Sim from RH Rita Welles

Screenshot-641_zpsxenhgnm5.jpg

Had to throw this in for those that know me,Am a Constance Shelly stalker and if I was her would think about "Me" all day too. :love:

Screenshot-645_zpsedcor3pk.jpg

Am halfway in gardening reading the volume 2 now (for life fruit later for ambrosia) In comes Vadim,Betty :love: and Fatima Simovitch...also see Martinna Frimman.

Screenshot-650_zpsfjsn41s1.jpg

40,000 LTR points saved up and the time is now,bought the Philosopher stone,AWAKEN my lovely Grizelda....

Screenshot-655_zpshyqzxqkk.jpg

POOF!!! Success my love has risen.

Screenshot-656_zpscqttu72w.jpg

BABY!!!

Screenshot-660_zpsopymhcda.jpg

Cries :cry:

Screenshot-662_zps6gueybf8.jpg

Smexy pic

Screenshot-667_zps8mnopwnk.jpg

Got the message about the Love Tester should pay us money,was sooo adorable

Screenshot-672_zpsx47fyjps.jpg

Dancing at the spring festival,which by the way Myself and Grizelda won king and queen trophies,more on that later...oh and note another RH townie

Screenshot-677_zpsfriidzen.jpg

Grizeldas LTW is Menu Maven but also she will be the ambrosia cook,here she finished her 15th recipe book

Screenshot-681_zpspms3ioi2.jpg

AWWWW!!!

Screenshot-688_zpsgg6ju9vf.jpg

This picture is so cute!!

Screenshot-689_zps5uyuqssn.jpg

Stay tuned for more guys the next set will have her proposing to me and the much antcipated ressurection,have all the pics just have not uploaded them yet.Hope you like it so far.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    What could she be doing...

Screenshot-691_zpspkjtcrrq.jpg

Screenshot-692_zpscyojky8z.jpg

Screenshot-693_zpsccoicepo.jpg

Screenshot-694_zpsbylu0gbl.jpg

Screenshot-695_zpszvyokqdo.jpg

Grizelda likes playing the lottery 3 tickets a day,we won 500 here.

Screenshot-702_zps05xo12jk.jpg

You do not see this often,a robbery during a alien visit

Screenshot-711_zpsjxrxevsd.jpg

COPS filmed on location by the men and women protecting Sunset Valley..Haaah got Emmm

Screenshot-714_zps5qwl2nvh.jpg

We won 50,000 here wooot needed it we were poor,her recipe books added up.

Screenshot-732_zpsyjxplxgb.jpg

It is time everybody she is making ambrosia :O will post the ressurection pics and smexy Grizelda Makeover madness soon.

Screenshot-734_zpscsmeqpxa.jpg

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    Scroll to see ambrosia bringing back my ghosty <3

Screenshot-736_zpssivyovrb.jpg

Screenshot-737_zpsm8z1m1lu.jpg

Screenshot-738_zpsjvyg5r5x.jpg

Screenshot-740_zpsdlbesdst.jpg

Screenshot-741_zpsxgbpi2tt.jpg

Screenshot-742_zpssqd95u8z.jpg

Screenshot-743_zpsk3mklc5v.jpg

Smexy

Screenshot-748_zpsr7onpifk.jpg

Screenshot-749_zpsu2gphfgt.jpg

King and Queen of the dance..told ya..look at my abracadabra gnome :heart:

Screenshot-755_zps0myvzmuk.jpg

Screenshot-758_zpsq0nzopm1.jpg

How can you not like Grizelda she is a unique beauty

Screenshot-759_zpsjdwboxok.jpg

Wait till you see the face she makes 2 seconds after this...

Screenshot-767_zpsylxqq1aw.jpg

AWWWWWW

Screenshot-760_zpsau0wpc8x.jpg

Work out

Screenshot-777_zpsuthsntsp.jpg

My laundry blew up cause it has the cleaner clothes upgrade (recommended clothes stay fresh for 2 days at a time..look at the abracadabra gnome he loves it ,heart eyes.

Screenshot-783_zpsm9dqbxhd.jpg

Bye for now but...when I play tonight am adding a new member to the family Lotta Greaves took the 50,000 put a apartment onto my house and made my home the commons area for socializing but her apartment is her bedroom own bath etc only part of house communal is the kitchen and living room.Going to be awesome Lotta is a hottie

Screenshot-781_zpscjgxitv6.jpg

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @CreamierThanMami -Great picture!
    @EmoSpiritXyena -Hi there and welcome!Your game sounds like fun.
    @CravenLestat -Great update!You must've had fun with that.
    Here's another update from Gibsons in the fall of 1866.
    Eli and Ami Jankowsky were both up early that morning and getting ready for the day as it got light out.
    16976323404_a9cbee1716.jpg
    Eli started tending to the chores while Ami started studying.
    17598853355_71baf0b661.jpg
    They both spent the rest of the morning studying and finally had to start getting ready for work at noon.
    16976367594_c13b97008e.jpg
    They were finishing up getting ready before having to get to work by 3PM.
    17412568979_79e46943aa.jpg
    They were home at about 7PM and went right to bed.
    16978623213_218765bd31.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    edited May 2015
    I seem to have finally fixed my problem with schools.

I have 5 schools in my neighborhood.

All of my children and teens were going to the same school and as a result they were sitting of steady Grade of F due to not being able to get into the school building.

I tried using Story Progression and restricting/requiring castes and that was an epic fail.

I deleted all schools. That was a huge improvement. However it left all students with a grade of C which is a lot better than an F. But still not good enough to be able to choose a trait for them when they age up.

I frustration I packed all of my Sims into a Porter file. This time there was over 200 but they didn't include all their stuff. Just the sims and a few things they had in their inventories.

Since I was putting them into a new version of the same world I saved the occupied houses that I had built and added to the game.

I opened a fresh version of the world - one that had upgrades to the other houses but had not been played. I had previously gone through the world and added pet bowls and toddler/baby requirements etc.

I named each house I copied to my library with its address in the game.

Then I annihilated all Sims in a new version of the world and added all of the houses to the appropriate lots. I used Jebidah Wilson as my testing sim and renamed him so now Jebidah has a brother. :|

I added my extra schools to the lots where I had placed them before. And I added other community lots I have made and wanted in my game.

Saved this world empty of Sims.

Then I opened the game I had been playing and went around town and recorded the address of each household in the game. In the end I'd missed two. The Landgraabs and Sekementos. It didn't take long to sort that out. So now I have this list in a spreadsheet for later use if necessary.

Then I unpacked my Sims. They went all over the place and it took me a while to get them all into their correct homes. I needed them in the correct homes due to having left all of their possessions in the houses and also it was going to be easier to get them into the correct homes than to go around to each house and add pet bowls and baby stuff or remove it if it wasn't needed.

I had one of the single sims collect the occupied gravestones and she placed them in the cemetery in the new game.

All of this happened on Sunday night of day 1.

Then I used

NRAAS > Master Controller > Sim > Intermediate > Career > Choose School > Age > Child
    NRAAS > Master Controller > Sim > Intermediate > Career > Choose School > Age > Teenage

This gave me all the children and teens in town. Because I had gone around town a few times now I knew where most of the children and teens lived in relation to the schools.

I selected the sims I wanted to go to each school. I have children and teens going to the same schools - I broke them up according to location because this seemed most logical to me.

I now have a spreadsheet with all of the town's children and teens. This will help me with my boarding school.

On the first Monday of the game I checked on all of the schools. They all had students attending and there were no bottlenecks at the door of any of them.

At this stage I am happy.

• Options
    KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    I had my witch set the library on fire. Then, she sat back and read a book while everyone else panicked over the fire. Someone also died of old age outside the library.

tumblr_nodupgNmfi1up0k3mo1_1280.jpg
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • Options
    Karritz wrote: »

All of my children and teens were going to the same school and as a result they were sitting of steady Grade of F due to not being able to get into the school building.

...schools can get too full? I can't believe that in all of my time playing Sims I never knew this. This explains a lot.

• Options
    edited May 2020
    Karritz wrote: »

...schools can get too full? I can't believe that in all of my time playing Sims I never knew this. This explains a lot.

This is a picture of a few of them. They didn't get in at all and generally never get in. They turn up on time and then wait outside all day trying to get in. I've seen the doors shut on them and let no more in.

A lot of them never go home and this group were still outside the school late at night. I did a resetsim * to send them all home.
    Snow_Men001.jpg

They built some snowmen including a tragic clown.
    Tragic_Clown_Snowman001.jpg

Post edited by Karritz on
  • Options
    blazerntqblazerntq Posts: 2,409 Member
    Good day to everyone. I just started to read this thread a few days ago and I love it. Thanks to all of you for posting gameplay and updates of your games.
  • Options
    MinxMinx Posts: 1,221 Member
    @blazerntq Welcome. Hope you enjoy your stay. =)

I'm finally on the road with my fiance and have time to catch up on reading. I'm just waiting for my heir poll to finish before I continue playing that save. So far I've gotten 9 votes and the person winning is not who I thought it would be at all.

@Karritz do you have nrass mods? If not you can demolish the school and then place two down. The game will assign the kiddos schools. I asked I'd have nrass because sometimes the game doesn't do a good job splitting the kids and with nrass you can do that yourself. As well, it can give you other schooling options that you move townie Sims and your Sims to, including my favorite... Homeschool!
  • Options
    @Minx Thank you. I just started playing the Sims 3 once more after having took a break for other real life stuff.
  • Options
    Minx wrote: »
    @blazerntq Welcome. Hope you enjoy your stay. =)

I'm finally on the road with my fiance and have time to catch up on reading. I'm just waiting for my heir poll to finish before I continue playing that save. So far I've gotten 9 votes and the person winning is not who I thought it would be at all.

@Karritz do you have nrass mods? If not you can demolish the school and then place two down. The game will assign the kiddos schools. I asked I'd have nrass because sometimes the game doesn't do a good job splitting the kids and with nrass you can do that yourself. As well, it can give you other schooling options that you move townie Sims and your Sims to, including my favorite... Homeschool!

Yes. I have mods and am using them. My Sims were going to 2 schools. I added 3 more. I have a lot of Sims.

I set up the castes and that didn't work. I didn't really want to split them by age either. I wanted to use location as I have a big world.

I still am now getting castes to work for anything in my game and they did nothing for the schools either.

I deleted the schools and added them back to the game. Now they all went to 1 school. It was one I'd added.

I let that go on for a couple of Sim days then deleted all schools. I played without schools for a while.

Then I followed the process outlined in my previous post and I have them successfully going to all of the schools.
  • Options
    Today I finally picked up a copy of the Sims 3 Movie Stuff. Now I own all expansions and stuff packs. I am a very happy simmer!
  • Options
    EstonSimsEstonSims Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi. I'm new to this site, but I've been Simming for a while. I really like reading all the stories here, and being updated with everyones' Sims. Hopefully, you guys won't mind if I post here?
    I started a legacy yesterday with my founder Marigold Eston. She has the Illustrious Author LTW and lives in Sunset Valley. After exploring the town, I set her up with a job and she soon met up with Jack Bunch, who I found out she was attracted, too. I had her spend get to know him and convinced him to break up with Judy Bunch, so he could marry Marigold.
    Today, I updated their house and Marigold gave birth to their son, Atticus. I had her get pregnant again and this time she gave birth to twin girls (with no Fertility Treatment) named Aurora and Andromeda. I was only expecting one girl, but I guess the game had other things in mind. Now, I have no idea who I want to carry on the legacy.
    I'll post pics of everyone and their traits soon :)
  • Options
    EstonSims wrote: »
    Hi. I'm new to this site, but I've been Simming for a while. I really like reading all the stories here, and being updated with everyones' Sims. Hopefully, you guys won't mind if I post here?
    I started a legacy yesterday with my founder Marigold Eston. She has the Illustrious Author LTW and lives in Sunset Valley. After exploring the town, I set her up with a job and she soon met up with Jack Bunch, who I found out she was attracted, too. I had her spend get to know him and convinced him to break up with Judy Bunch, so he could marry Marigold.
    Today, I updated their house and Marigold gave birth to their son, Atticus. I had her get pregnant again and this time she gave birth to twin girls (with no Fertility Treatment) named Aurora and Andromeda. I was only expecting one girl, but I guess the game had other things in mind. Now, I have no idea who I want to carry on the legacy.
    I'll post pics of everyone and their traits soon :)

Welcome to the forums. You'll be able to post pictures when you've had enough posts and likes and such. We had trolls. Now everyone has to wait before they can do anything much. It doesn't take that long though.
  • Options
    MinxMinx Posts: 1,221 Member
    @Karritz castes... Blah I stay away from them. I understand the concept, but I played with them one time and my male elders were getting pregnant.

@blazerntq congrats! I still got some stuff packs and world's to get and a ton of store stuff.

@EstonSims welcome to the forums! And congrats on your twins. Can't wait to see pictures of your Sims! I know heir picking can be hard. I have 5 Sims and I write my story a blog, so I made a poll. So far it's still a three way tie with 12 votes casted. I think it still has like 5 more days until its over though. I wanna know! Hope you enjoy your stay.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top