Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I want to play . . .

catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
But I feel guilty that I am not playing on my Alienware SSD laptop that my hubby got me a $700 Dell 27" monitor to play on.

I keep playing on my non-SSD Alienware laptop that is at the DR table facing our 75" TV. (The other computer is in the LR where we have a 50" TV)

If I want to play TS3 it's on the SSD and TS2 is on my now 'old' iMac.

So what happens is I rarely play.

Just needed to vent.

Comments

• Options
    joleacojoleaco Posts: 2,250 Member
    You have some tough life there ;)
    YmWXbP5.jpg?1
  • Options
    jaxie086jaxie086 Posts: 1,920 Member
    edited May 2015
    This sounds like a thread more about the size of your TVs/monitors than anything else.... compensating for something? lol
  • Options
    kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member
    Wow. Sad story.
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5
  • Options
    GreenDayGreenDay Posts: 669 Member
    poor you. :'(
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Well, Yeah! I'd want to play on the larger screen too. Got to get it out when you're sad. Why_zpsqbjworsc.png
  • Options
    AyumapAyumap Posts: 3,425 Member
    I guess I'm the only one who took it as her feeling bad she's not using the laptop her husband bought her because at the moment she just prefers her other laptop or screen or whatever. (though I'm not sure I'm following the issue)

Why feel guilty? "Happy wife, happy life." If I were him I'd rather you be enjoying your gaming and not mad at me for something. lol xD
    2m60a6q.jpg
    *There's nothing wrong with loving the Sims 4, there's also nothing wrong with seeking improvements.
    A list of Mods I use.|My Sims 4 Mod and CC "Master" post. Helpful Links included.
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    For a change you should play on your SSD laptop. :D
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    DragonAge_300905DragonAge_300905 Posts: 1,944 Member
    I understand venting. I downloaded all of my the sims 3 SP's and EP's and installed it. Which took 2 days and then I got this notice from my internet provider,

(You have used 100% of your monthly data allowance. As a result, your Internet speeds will be significantly reduced for the remainder of your monthly service or billing period. To view your usage, please visit your on-line account.

You may purchase additional data to restore your service to regular speeds prior to the end of your monthly service or billing period. Please contact your Internet Service Provider if you have any questions.

Click here to continue to: www.dailymail.co.uk

Thank you for being a valued customer,
    Your Internet Service Provider)

I had to laugh because I'm paying for 40 MB download speeds but I get KB download speeds. I was wondering what's slower than KB downloads. LOL!

And I still can't play the sims 3 because of the game freezing every few seconds.
  • Options
    joleacojoleaco Posts: 2,250 Member
    Ayumap wrote: »
    I guess I'm the only one who took it as her feeling bad she's not using the laptop her husband bought her because at the moment she just prefers her other laptop or screen or whatever. (though I'm not sure I'm following the issue)

Why feel guilty? "Happy wife, happy life." If I were him I'd rather you be enjoying your gaming and not mad at me for something. lol xD

Yes, same story, but the other story was told in inches for some reason.
    YmWXbP5.jpg?1
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Weellll I do understand feeling guilty for not making the most out of a purchase, hence the idea of a backlog for games that you want to play but don't have enough time to finish.

Of course, mixing complaints with "I have all these big and expensive things" will usually get no sympathy from other people.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    DrnSimmerDrnSimmer Posts: 473 Member
    bPdI2MXEbnDUs.gif
    #firstworldproblems ;)
    TszwvJw.png
  • Options
    xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    DrnSimmer wrote: »
    bPdI2MXEbnDUs.gif
    #firstworldproblems ;)
    LMAO!!!!
    oh3cjs.jpg