The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

City Lfe or a Beach Life?

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    RosiaMia_RosiaMia_ Posts: 1,377 Member
    Beaches <3
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    City. The single sim oriented gameplay is perfectly set up for city life. I want apartments, and the option to be a singer or film star. Or a vampire, as long as they don't sparkle.

I would like them to start doing stuff for more than single Sims and Wish they did a nightlife and apartment life expansion separately

I don't want another half baked expansion like they did with active career and retail as well as they did with many of TS3 games

To this day I always thought nightlife was done better with TS2 and apartments in TS3 were horrible but great with TS2
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    dmel25dmel25 Posts: 1,514 Member
    I am truly with the people who say they should do both. I think it would be a rather unique expansion if they added a city by the beach, like Miami. It could be like them mixing Sims 2 Nightlife and Bon Voyage, and Sims 3 Late Night and Island Paradise and just put them all into one EP.
  • Options
    BreazonaBreazona Posts: 1,335 Member
    They both sound really fun, but I'd say beach life.
    sims 2&3 my beloved♥
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Definitely city -- we need apartments as an option for our young starting-out Sims. They could add film as a career (either make it an active career with just the actor/actress single track, or if a rabbit hole career go with performer or production as the tracks), also the opportunity to own/run restaurants.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)