Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

City Lfe or a Beach Life?

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    RosiaMia_RosiaMia_ Posts: 1,377 Member
    Beaches <3
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    City. The single sim oriented gameplay is perfectly set up for city life. I want apartments, and the option to be a singer or film star. Or a vampire, as long as they don't sparkle.

I would like them to start doing stuff for more than single Sims and Wish they did a nightlife and apartment life expansion separately

I don't want another half baked expansion like they did with active career and retail as well as they did with many of TS3 games

To this day I always thought nightlife was done better with TS2 and apartments in TS3 were horrible but great with TS2
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    dmel25dmel25 Posts: 1,514 Member
    I am truly with the people who say they should do both. I think it would be a rather unique expansion if they added a city by the beach, like Miami. It could be like them mixing Sims 2 Nightlife and Bon Voyage, and Sims 3 Late Night and Island Paradise and just put them all into one EP.
  • Options
    BreazonaBreazona Posts: 1,335 Member
    They both sound really fun, but I'd say beach life.
    sims 2&3 my beloved♥
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Definitely city -- we need apartments as an option for our young starting-out Sims. They could add film as a career (either make it an active career with just the actor/actress single track, or if a rabbit hole career go with performer or production as the tracks), also the opportunity to own/run restaurants.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)