Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My sim drank the ghost goo and is now stuck as a ghost?!

blam987blam987 Posts: 462 Member
PLEASE HELP! How can i make him normal again?!
oa8abb.gif
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Options
    AyumapAyumap Posts: 3,425 Member
    It's a temporary 4 sim hour buff. You can just use Testingcheats true - > sims.remove_all_buffs Other wise bring him back to life the same way you would any other ghost sim.
    2m60a6q.jpg
    *There's nothing wrong with loving the Sims 4, there's also nothing wrong with seeking improvements.
    A list of Mods I use.|My Sims 4 Mod and CC "Master" post. Helpful Links included.
  • Options
    Ayumap wrote: »
    It's a temporary 4 sim hour buff. You can just use Testingcheats true - > sims.remove_all_buffs Other wise bring him back to life the same way you would any other ghost sim.

Its been about a sim week D: and i see no more buff
    oa8abb.gif
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    blam987 wrote: »

Its been about a sim week D: and i see no more buff

Have you tried feeding him Ambrosia ? Btw, I noticed (I was just in my game to test this serum) - the first time my sim drank the serum death came and he (my sim) just got tense, maybe the serum has a chance of real death and that's why he actually is still a ghost ? But if that is the case then Ambrosia should revive him.
    2m60a6q.jpg
    *There's nothing wrong with loving the Sims 4, there's also nothing wrong with seeking improvements.
    A list of Mods I use.|My Sims 4 Mod and CC "Master" post. Helpful Links included.
  • Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    Sounds likes there's something wrong with the serums... There was someone whose sim drank the smart potion and that sim is now stuck with the temporary genius trait. Judging by it's name, that shouldn't happen, but it did. You can find it in the Get to Work forum under the topic 'trait'. Or maybe it's just a coincidence... It just seems curious to me.

By the way, @blam987 you can reset sims, but I don't know if it works for the kind of issue you have.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    • Testingcheats true
    • sims.give_satisfaction_points 1500 -> buy potion of youth
    • bb.showhiddenobjects -> Search "Death Flower" -> Buy it and drag it into sims inventory
    • stats.set_skill_level major_homestyle 10
    • Catch an angel fish (found in any river in Willow Creek)
    • Cook Ambrosia -> make ghost sim eat it

((note: If you don't want your sim to keep level 10 cooking skill because you had lower, then after you do this stats.set_skill_level major_homestyle (desired level) ))
    Post edited by Ayumap on
    2m60a6q.jpg
  • Options
    • Testingcheats true
    • bb.showhidden objects -> Search "Death Flower" -> Buy it and drag it into sims inventory

((note: If you don't want your sim to keep level 10 cooking skill because you had lower, then after you do this stats.set_skill_level major_homestyle (desired level) ))

thanks! i'll try it!
    oa8abb.gif
  • Options
    emmaningemmaning Posts: 3,407 Member
    Strange.. It must only be certain potions for some ppl then cos I tried anger serum and another one on my sim and other sims i game and it worked. Yes I haven't discovered much of tht career... YET.
    • Testingcheats true
    • bb.showhidden objects -> Search "Death Flower" -> Buy it and drag it into sims inventory

Interesting... I've tried buydebug in sims 4 before but never saw a death flower. I'll have to check it out now as it sounds pretty awesome.

feKqkxf.jpg

My blog: ning's backlog
    Don't forget the forum rules are on the forum- go find 'em!
  • Options
    MikiMiki Posts: 1,692 Member
    Ohh it is.. From what I understand, the reaper is a sucker for death flowers.. He'll always accept 'em and your Sim will always live to croak another day.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Good luck. :) I hope everything works out just fine.
    • Edit: Just wanted to note that I made a typo in my post, it should be bb.showhiddenobjects - There is no space
    2m60a6q.jpg
  • Options
    MsDupreeMsDupree Posts: 68 Member
    I made 2 batches of ghost goo and gave each vial to a co-worker, but nothing happened. They didn't turn into ghosts. Can this serum only be used on the sim you are playing and the active household?
    signature_1_zpsta4lsuge.gif

• Options
    MunchyMunchy Posts: 513 Member
    So... how long does the ghost goo effect suppose to last?
  • Options
    @MsDupree @Munchy :)

Ghost goo last 4 sim hours and can fail resulting in a tense moodlet. (For me the grim reaper showed up when it failed and then just left). When the serum did work however, no reaper showed up and my sim just turned into a ghost
    n5szde.jpg
    2m60a6q.jpg
  • Options
    MunchyMunchy Posts: 513 Member
    @MsDupree @Munchy :)

Ghost goo last 4 sim hours and can fail resulting in a tense moodlet. (For me the grim reaper showed up when it failed and then just left). When the serum did work however, no reaper showed up and my sim just turned into a ghost
    n5szde.jpg

Huh.... interesting.

Thanks! x
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    MsDupree wrote: »
    I made 2 batches of ghost goo and gave each vial to a co-worker, but nothing happened. They didn't turn into ghosts. Can this serum only be used on the sim you are playing and the active household?

My sim used ghost goo on a co-worker and it worked, then they turned back to normal. My sim has also used slimify on other sims and it seemed to work on coworkers but at the retail shop it didn't.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    > @BlkBarbiegal said:

>
    >
    >
    >
    > My sim used ghost goo on a co-worker and it worked, then they turned back to normal. My sim has also used slimify on other sims and it seemed to work on coworkers but at the retail shop it didn't.

Well the Grim Reaper did show up and tried to change the co-worker into a ghost, but it didn't work. I guess I just need to keep trying.

• Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    MsDupree wrote: »
    > @BlkBarbiegal said:

>
    >
    >
    >
    > My sim used ghost goo on a co-worker and it worked, then they turned back to normal. My sim has also used slimify on other sims and it seemed to work on coworkers but at the retail shop it didn't.

Well the Grim Reaper did show up and tried to change the co-worker into a ghost, but it didn't work. I guess I just need to keep trying.

Ohh! That happened to my sim! I didn't understand what was going on at first. When Grimm showed up I got scared and clicked all over the place to see who was about to die! I think I had speakers off and just didn't get it. My sim was not a ghost but I figured out he drank ghost goo. I'll keep trying too. :)

Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    LOL

Fingers crossed, good luck!

• Options
    blueasbutterflyblueasbutterfly Posts: 3,425 Member
    All I want to know is whether "ghost goo" is an angry poop from beyond the grave.
    toddlersig3_zps62792e0c.jpg
  • Options
    MsPhyMsPhy Posts: 5,055 Member
    I gave a coworker ghost goo. They did not turn into a ghost, but Grimmie came and wandered around like he was confused.
  • Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    When I gave my co-worker ghost goo, it worked immediately, I would have liked to have seen Grim. Also, it lasted several hours, I'm not sure if it was 4 or 6 and then she returned to normal. She also became playful after drinking it (she was purple and it said so when my sim talked to her), even though she was happy just before that. Guess that's a side-effect that's supposed to be there.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    > @MsPhy said:
    > I gave a coworker ghost goo. They did not turn into a ghost, but Grimmie came and wandered around like he was confused.

The serum finally worked, but it took a few tries. I guess I just needed to test it a few times first.

• Options
    NelkeyNelkey Posts: 77 Member
    blam987 wrote: »
    PLEASE HELP! How can i make him normal again?!

I had the same problem! No buff whatsoever. Stuck as a ghost for a whole sim week. I went to an early save since I was unable to fix it... :/
    04-29-15_8-49nbspPM-7_zpsqjyv5cwq.jpg
    Origin ID: Nelkeys
  • Options
    Southernbelle1283Southernbelle1283 Posts: 398 Member
    Warning! Don't save and exit your game while a Sim has the ghost moodlet! They will stay a ghost! I'm having to use tons of cheats to get them back to human. Learn from my mistake.
    Signature-Light-2.jpg

Origin ID: simmerdownsouth
    Twitter: @simmerdownsouth
    My Sims 4 Blog/Stories: http://www.simmerdownsouth.com/
    YouTube Channel: SimmerDownSouth
  • Options
    chipmunk226chipmunk226 Posts: 2 New Member
    My sim went to work after drinking ghost goo and is now permanently stuck. Is there anyway to get her back to normal without cheats?
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,604 Member
    My sim went to work after drinking ghost goo and is now permanently stuck. Is there anyway to get her back to normal without cheats?

Hello @chipmonk86
    This can occur if a sim leaves the active lot whilst the ghost goo moodlet is still there.
    Try having your sim eat ambrosia and see if that helps.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top