Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Complete a set

Comments

• Options
    owlcityfan4evaowlcityfan4eva Posts: 279 Member
    I am working on a lot of different sets. Honestly, I am just working on CAS items right now. And i am trying to save up for Sunlit Tides so that I can finally have a beach like neighborhood. I cannot play in Isla Paridso because it freezes every 5 seconds.

My Wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=owlcityfan4eva
  • Options
    AaronsimsAaronsims Posts: 720 Member
    Happy Saturday everyone! I just wanted to encourage everyone to check out the contest I'm running. The theme is sort of a boho chic, vintage meets modern make-over of Aurora Skies. There are some big prizes: two worlds, two venues, and sim points. Prizes can be gifted to a friend if you wish. There are categories for designing lots or making over existing EA lots, and for creating Sim families, so there is something to do for a lot of different talents and skill sets. Please think about taking part and forgive my shameless plug!

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/832201/aurora-skies-boho-chic-make-over-contest-win-a-world-now-open-judges-still-needed/p1
  • Options
    roboveganrobovegan Posts: 159 Member
    A big thanks to @KittyKat8103, @Jemila, @LadyGreenEyes and @scillakees for helping me with Glitter and Glam Bedroom and Loud, Fast, Clash! I got them both! :D
  • Options
    Working on Cool Summer Nights and Hewnsman Outdoors before they appear on the DD. Any help would be much appreciated. :)

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=robovegan
  • Options
    KittyKat8103KittyKat8103 Posts: 873 Member
    You're very welcome @robovegan, glad you got your sets! :smiley:
    You may call me Danielle or KittyKat, whichever you prefer, I like them both :P
    My Page - My Studio - My Sims 3 FB Page
    2zxozcx.png
  • Options
    NyssaLeeNyssaLee Posts: 74 Member
    @izaap You're so welcome! :)
  • Options
    LadyGreenEyesLadyGreenEyes Posts: 928 Member
    @robovegan and @RaeNic - You are welcome!

Thanks @Aaromsims for the sweater, @scillakees for the hat, @rionismyname for the blazer, and especially @charlotteprice for the hat collection! Must have been hat day for the sims!!

To all the other moms out there, Happy Mother's Day!, in case I don't get in here tomorrow!
  • Options
    kayli2001kayli2001 Posts: 68 Member
    edited May 2015
    thank you taurus2t and Aaronsims for all the gifts i almost got the set
    if you can please help with the cottage set thank you or anything would be great
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=kayli2001

thank you to Nyssalee,njwilson1986 and Reachsims i got the cottage set thank you all very much
    i think i will work on animals and forest bedroom for the kids thanks for any help everyone is really great
    Post edited by kayli2001 on
  • Options
    fairygirl7fairygirl7 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Thank you @Aaronsims for the gifts. It was very generous of you. :)
  • Options
    RoseMcGowanRoseMcGowan Posts: 65 Member
    Thank you @scillakees for the gift :smiley: I got Regal Living Bedroom Set for just 75 SP!!

Now I'm working on Glitter and Glam Bedroom. Thanks to anyone who is willing to help :smile:
    My Wishlist

Anything is greatly appreciated!
  • Options
    LadyGreenEyesLadyGreenEyes Posts: 928 Member
    edited May 2015
    @Teegers - Thanks for the gifts, and too funny about the vintage! Wait......some of that stuff looks like styles I saw.....Oh, no! I'm a elder?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! My "era" is the awesome 80's stuff, though! The younger boy, when asked that question, made a funny face, and said, "No, I need to feel like a king!"
  • Options
    front360front360 Posts: 784 Member
    Hello and thank you @front360 for the 10! gifts, they do indeed bring me closer :smiley: Have a great weekend, and happy simming.
    Yay and you are super welcome! I'm happy that I helped you get a bit closer :D How much do you have left before you own the store?

front360resized1.jpg
    Siggy made for me by skdluzak: Isn't it beautiful
  • Options
    Thanks @Aaronsims and @taurus2t for all the chic clothing - I got the green download button on Cool Summer Nights! Yes!!
  • Options
    rionismynamerionismyname Posts: 1,154 Member
    @front360 thank you for so many gifts wow!! @Teegers thank you for helping me get those sets your my sim besty lol and @KittyKat8103 thank you for all your gifts as well I have the whole set now!! sorry I took so long saying my thanks my laptop has been acting up
    I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm a reader not a writer sorry for bad penmanship
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • Options
    TeegersTeegers Posts: 816 Member
    @Teegers - Thanks for the gifts, and too funny about the vintage! Wait......some of that stuff looks like styles I saw.....Oh, no! I'm a elder?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! My "era" is the awesome 80's stuff, though! The younger boy, when asked that question, made a funny face, and said, "No, I need to feel like a king!"

Too funny! I think we must be about the same age and 80's stuff is awesome, isn't it. I've been introducing the boys to 80s music (after the idea of the Awesome Album on Guardians of the Galaxy). Throw in some 60's and 70's stuff, and we have a playlist we're all enjoying. If you have Spotify, I'll share it. :)

LOL about needing to feel like a king. I don't remember seeing a crown for the men in the game, there should be though, with all the castle stuff. :)
    Hi, I'm Te-ge (pronounced TG)
    Origin ID: Teegers1
    Steam: Teegers
  • Options
    KittyKat8103KittyKat8103 Posts: 873 Member
    You're very welcome @rionismyname! :smiley:
    You may call me Danielle or KittyKat, whichever you prefer, I like them both :P
    My Page - My Studio - My Sims 3 FB Page
    2zxozcx.png
  • Options
    njwilson1986njwilson1986 Posts: 629 Member
    Man I wish simgo was still on it was fun
    well morning and good evening everyone trying to clean up my wish list any help is welcomed and much appreciated.

random thought: wish I had a chocolate cake right now :'( .
    I own the store YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    RoseMcGowanRoseMcGowan Posts: 65 Member
    Thank you @Reachsims for the gifts :blush: Got Glitter and Glam Bedroom for 80 SP :)
    My Wishlist

Anything is greatly appreciated!
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    YEA came to help 1 or 2 people... and found 2 clean wish lists.... thats fantastic

if you see clean wish lists you can nominat them here
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/831392/i-spott-a-squeaky-clean-wish-list-nomination-game#latest

keeping the lists clean helps prevent double purcages, both for you and gifters. (you can always keep a note on your desk, of sets you need to check CYS on)
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    Cynth220Cynth220 Posts: 1,162 Member
    *glomps @KittyKat8103* TY~! I woke up this morning & decided to check my wishlist and found that it was down to 12 items, which confused me until I looked at the e-mail. What a sweet Mother's Day treat & I'm not even a mom!

At least I bought my mom a treat too, and the best part is she doesn't even know! Can't wait to see her face when I spring *giggles* a card & chocolate on her. (Even better: She thinks I just bought something for myself. *snickers*)
  • Options
    Man I wish simgo was still on it was fun
    well morning and good evening everyone trying to clean up my wish list any help is welcomed and much appreciated.

random thought: wish I had a chocolate cake right now :'( .

but your wish list are nice and clean.... yea it have stuf on it but it is clean....
    I guess you trying to kill the wish list... make it empty

🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    NevillsNevills Posts: 505 Member
    Happy Momma's Day to those of you out there who are parents to both the two legged and four legged children. I, myself, am a pet parent who spoils her cat horribly. I'm working on a few different sets, so any help is appreciated.
    I'm a WoW playing, Doctor Who watching, Harry Potter reading, fan fiction writing simmer who is without a doubt a geek (and sometimes a super hero).

My wishlist
  • Options
    Nevills wrote: »
    Happy Momma's Day to those of you out there who are parents to both the two legged and four legged children. I, myself, am a pet parent who spoils her cat horribly. I'm working on a few different sets, so any help is appreciated.

Happy mothersday to you too
    also a pet mom, to a cute little corgi girl.....
    don't really celebrat to day though,,,, as my mom would rater get flowers any other day...

• Options
    rionismynamerionismyname Posts: 1,154 Member
    I'm working on
    The Coffee Bean Hipster Loft also @MotherSuperior2 thank you for the gift
    I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm a reader not a writer sorry for bad penmanship
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • Options
    SilvakristiinaSilvakristiina Posts: 444 Member
    edited May 2015
    I'm trying to get the Trough the Spy Glass too :) I have a few item from it in my Wishlist, if someone feels like helping me :) I'd like to have the whole Fortune Folly set after all.

Happy Mothersday to you all! :) I'll see my mom tomorrow and today I just sent her a picture of anemone nemorosas I saw :D I need to pick some up for her tomorrow.
    Post edited by Silvakristiina on