Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Open Neighborhood Petition(NOT Open Worlds)-50+ signed up

Comments

• Options
    lunacatkittenlunacatkitten Posts: 4 New Member
    Signed... it is very frustraiting to come from playing TS3 and wondering around anywhere I want to the very constrictive structure of TS4
  • Options
    Sara74469Sara74469 Posts: 513 Member
    I would like to sign it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    sims21975sims21975 Posts: 214 Member
    not going to happen ..sorry on that ,its ea >:)
    2qxq5qd.jpg
    cheek me out on the gallery #sims21975
  • Options
    lovebypondsidelovebypondside Posts: 1,364 Member
    Yes, please, open neighborhoods very much!
    Origin ID: byscreenside
    Twitter: @byscreenside
    Youtube: YT

• Options
    CrownedGDCrownedGD Posts: 73 Member
    Signed. To be honest, I think it is possible. Maybe not easy, but it's worthy investing time for. I don't know if Maxis will consider this, but my Sims barely ever leave their house as it is because of the loading screens.
  • Options
    keyendeekeyendee Posts: 66 Member
    Signed
    I like the idea of that, I don't want the open world but the open neighborhood, I like that! :)
  • Options
    AflutterAflutter Posts: 139 Member
    Open neighborhoods would be great. *signed*
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Signed. I can see in their windows, see all their furniture. I can walk right up to the sidewalk outside their houses, then hit a loading screen. I would rather see them coming in and out of their houses, going into their houses as they walk the hoods, and not hit that loading screen inside their 'teeny' hoods. I want to know they actually go into their houses or come out, or play in their yards. This wasn't even possible in the TS3. Sims who lived next door were never out in their yards doing stuff. Why not? Even if people have to upgrade their machines, it's a dream of mine to see this one day, and it is more possible in the TS4 since they are tiny closed hoods. I will upgrade my video card and PSU to see this one day, why not now?
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    lovebypondsidelovebypondside Posts: 1,364 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »
    I want to know they actually go into their houses or come out, or play in their yards. This wasn't even possible in the TS3. Sims who lived next door were never out in their yards doing stuff. Why not?

Really? I never played TS3 on PC, but I did play on console with both TS3 and TS3 Pets. It was open neighborhood and I'd see neighbors out in their yards playing guitar in their underwear or playing fetch with their dogs. Maybe I misunderstood. If not, that surprises me.
    Origin ID: byscreenside
    Twitter: @byscreenside
    Youtube: YT

• Options
    MattyMatty Posts: 113 Member
    signed
    6433549e000fa024e66df56c1a82cca2.jpg
  • Options
    ManaricelleManaricelle Posts: 22 New Member
    Okay, this is something I can get behind. i would DEFINITELY love to see open neighborhoods. It makes it a little more dynamic, but not as game breaking as an open world would. *SIGN*
  • Options
    FreakoidFreakoid Posts: 60 Member
    Signed! @SimGuruGraham
    tumblr_n902xqX7XB1rtikrio1_500.gif

Happy Simming!!!
  • Options
    sallonesallone Posts: 314 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »
    I want to know they actually go into their houses or come out, or play in their yards. This wasn't even possible in the TS3. Sims who lived next door were never out in their yards doing stuff. Why not?

Really? I never played TS3 on PC, but I did play on console with both TS3 and TS3 Pets. It was open neighborhood and I'd see neighbors out in their yards playing guitar in their underwear or playing fetch with their dogs. Maybe I misunderstood. If not, that surprises me.

Yup I remember them neighbors in my PC TS3 doing little stuff in/near their houses.
    If we got open hoods in TS4, it might force us to be close with nextdoor neighbors and I like the sound of it. It'll be like those sitcoms where neighbors are always barging in.
    Also, I think this can lead to shop owners living right next to their shops and other cool thing like this.
  • Options
    SimsdxSimsdx Posts: 210 Member
    Signed!
  • Options
    MyDoodlebugMyDoodlebug Posts: 164 Member
    Yes please! signed
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Signed
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    br560br560 Posts: 1,836 Member
    Signed.
    Br560.
    Playing the sims since 2012
  • Options
    shan_26shan_26 Posts: 951 Member
    Signed! I was just thinking about this.
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    benerben123benerben123 Posts: 13 New Member
    I'll sign the petition, I'm all for it. I don't know if it is possible but I love the idea and hope it will happen :)
  • Options
    ZakeiraZakeira Posts: 181 Member
    Signed! I would love open neighborhoods!
    mTp8aXz.jpg
  • Options
    HagfisherHagfisher Posts: 950 Member
    Signed. Signed. SIGNED. I can see this totally possible. It IS totally possible. Now we just need to convince EA....
    125722018d2ffda673d70ee3796940a120b51e40.png

• Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    Signed.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    I have been asking on every petition post if these petitions really work, please give me a link as to one that has worked and I will be glad to sign every petition on this forum.
  • Options
    craftaholiccraftaholic Posts: 447 Member
    I will sign that.
    Stop me if you've heard this one: a sim walks into a bar....player moves bar out of the way.....sim walks on without walking into anything else.
  • Options
    ThamiMoraThamiMora Posts: 10 New Member
    We definitely need this so.... Signed !