Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Has anyone seen the lady in pink sim on the gallery yet?

catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
I want her bad in my game.
lady%20in%20pink.png~original

Comments

• Options
    I've tried to make this female and I can't get her lips right or her face.
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
  • Options
    I didn't see this sim uploaded by Maxis - but I have some good skills at making sims

I've recreated her for you:

280.jpg
    281.jpg
    282.jpg
    283.jpg

if you like my remake - You can look her up in the gallery - just type "Lady in Pink" or by my origin name white_lily_0206
    Not bad at all. She s quite pretty.
  • Options
    I didn't see this sim uploaded by Maxis - but I have some good skills at making sims

280.jpg
    281.jpg
    282.jpg
    283.jpg

if you like my remake - You can look her up in the gallery - just type "Lady in Pink" or by my origin name white_lily_0206

280.jpg
    281.jpg
    282.jpg
    283.jpg

I'm not able to find your name on there or lady in pink can you post the link directly? The phone gallery search is buggy.
  • Options
    Just got her. I had to go on the online gallery. She doesn't show on the phone version of the gallery. The phone version needs some work done on it.
  • Options
    I'm going to name her Latoya.
  • Options
    LNubiaqueen4LNubiaqueen4 Posts: 41 Member
    She is beautiful!
  • Options
    white_lily_1988white_lily_1988 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Latoya is a beautiful name! i left it for you to choose a name for her. your sim - you name her:)

Happy Simming!

• Options
    Yes Latoya as the first name and maybe let the name generator pick her last name.
  • Options
    RamblineRoseRamblineRose Posts: 814 Member
    She beautiful I think I will download too
  • Options
    MandylcdMandylcd Posts: 1,713 Member
    Latoya is a beautiful name! i left it for you to choose a name for her. your sim - you name her:)

Happy Simming!

Latoya is beautiful! How kind and thoughtful of you to take the time to create that sim for someone! That's very sweet of you to do that.
  • Options
    I guess Maxis decided not to make her so I'm glad White Lily did.

By the way Lily can you create that cop that did the bad cop interaction in the trailer?. He s the stout guy with a mustash.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    I guess Maxis decided not to make her so I'm glad White Lily did.

By the way Lily can you create that cop that did the bad cop interaction in the trailer?. He s the stout guy with a mustash.

I like to recreate sims and create look alikes - i had lots of fun creating Latoya:)

I will work on that cop when i come from work - in 7 hours (i'm in CA). I'm gonna post pics later today - i'm excited how it's gonna turn out:)

• Options
    Here he is from pics
    16636498075_928526ac04_b.jpg~original

16441791605_09ba3c0d11_n.jpg~original
  • Options
    GaiaPumaGaiaPuma Posts: 2,278 Member
    Thank you for recreating sims :) for us, you are very nice, thanks catlover for asking
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    too bad I couldn't find good pictures of him - but from my point of view here he is:

He is in the Gallery now under "Bad Cop" name

116.jpg
    117.jpg
    118.jpg
    119.jpg
    120.jpg

Post edited by white_lily_1988 on
  • Options
    too bad I couldn't find good pictures of him - but from my point of view here he is:

116.jpg
    117.jpg
    118.jpg
    119.jpg
    120.jpg

Awesome. Thank you. :D

• Options
    WildlingWildling Posts: 92 Member
    @white_lily_1988 You are incredibly good at this!! :)
  • Options
    Thank you:)
  • Options
    sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member
    Wow, both are amazing and look exactly like the pics they are copied from! Great job!
    WLfAA9V.png
  • Options
    GaiaPumaGaiaPuma Posts: 2,278 Member

116.jpg

Thank you!
  • Options
    White Lily I downloaded your other sim to the one with the short blond woohoo reward hair. She however seems to be glitched as I tried to make her the wife of the bad cop and it kept jumping back up to roomate. This is a known bug that occurs on some sims but it's rare. At anyrate I hooked him up with another female.

You might want to see if you can copy her or something to see if that takes care of the can't marry bug in cas.
  • Options
    By the way I named the cop Tom Griffin.
  • Options
    White Lily I downloaded your other sim to the one with the short blond woohoo reward hair. She however seems to be glitched as I tried to make her the wife of the bad cop and it kept jumping back up to roomate. This is a known bug that occurs on some sims but it's rare. At anyrate I hooked him up with another female.

You might want to see if you can copy her or something to see if that takes care of the can't marry bug in cas.

Lucy L'Amour? She was born in game and married the offspring of Babes L'Amour. I played with her a lot - when i saved her to gallery, she was elder - i used a cheat code to age her back to young adult

Maybe that's what causing this glitch? I'm not sure if i can fix her because in my game she is an elder and the only thing i can do - use cheats to age her back

Did you try to marry them in live mode?

By the way - i like the name you gave him:)