Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Greensleeves Castle

aquiliferaquilifer Posts: 206 Member
edited April 2015 in The Sims 4 Lots
It has been a while since I built a proper castle, so I had to get medieval on the build mode.

When the winds blow through the cracks in these ancient walls, people swear that they hear the song "Greensleeves" being whistled. Constantly. Naturally, Greensleeves Castle has been known to drive many a man insane.

Origin ID: dracifer
NoCC
04-08-15_10-57nbspPM-2_zpsiq0ygxkb.png
04-08-15_10-58nbspPM_zpsrc4lxw5k.png
04-08-15_11-01nbspPM_zpserct2csj.png
04-08-15_11-00nbspPM_zpswk7q8l2t.png
04-10-15_3-56nbspPM_zpstnzs8wyy.png
Post edited by aquilifer on

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,621 Member
    Greensleeves Castle is so very, very nice! :) The roofing, the towers, the type of and how you have placed the windows, and the texture of the walls looks so very, very nice! The clock tower with clocks on each side of the wall looks very nice! It looks great that you have placed the observatory on top of one of the roofing areas. The enlarged birds look nice on the front of the exterior of one of the building areas. The two knights guarding the archway entrance look great! The shield banner looks great there. It looks great how you have used the pegs in the build. It looks very nice how you have used the different sizes of blocks to create the look of the castle edges! The planter box open shutter windows look very nice. Very nice courtyard area. The water fountain and flower cart there are nice for sims to see whilst wandering through the area. Sims will enjoy doing woodcrafting on the woodwork table there in the outdoors air. Nice seat benches sitting area for sims to enjoy resting there and taking in all the very nice architecture! It looks very nice how you have used the roof trimming, columns, and spandrels! The green texture and peaked shape of the roofing through looks so very great!
    It is such a very nice and grand medieval themed build! :) The architecture of it is so very great!
  • Options
    aquiliferaquilifer Posts: 206 Member
    I'm always impressed how you catch every detail, Rose.
  • Options
    PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    One of the most beautiful castle builds I have seen for this game :)
    Interesting background story :p I don't mind my simmies going insane :blush:
  • Options
    bokylie1bokylie1 Posts: 804 Member
    Greensleeves Castle is freaking AWESOME! Love your creativity.
    Forum and Origin ID: bokylie1

• Options
    KelleygirlKelleygirl Posts: 599 Member
    I am totally in awe of this! It's amazing!
  • Options
    IELL90IELL90 Posts: 6 New Member
    Superb work!
  • Options
    BryonyRaeBryonyRae Posts: 5,181 Member
    Beautiful castle, @aqulilifer! You never cease to amaze me with what you can do with architecture and roofing!
    Visit my blog to see my creations: http://bryscreations.wordpress.com or search the gallery by my OriginID or #bryscreations
  • Options
    Zita1966zZita1966z Posts: 9,641 Member
    I'm seldom speechless - but your castle just stunned me!! <3
  • Options
    ToxicBlueToxicBlue Posts: 66 Member
    Another fantastic build. Your work is consistently brilliant and I love your medieval style! For an elven nerd like me, I can't get enough of your builds! :) Favourited!
    Untitled%202_zps45hg4xod.png
  • Options
    shadowcat85shadowcat85 Posts: 5,219 Member
    Greensleeves Castle is absolutely amazing!
    tumblr_inline_ne699tiMiG1r36c5t.gif

• Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Greensleeves Castle is very gorgeously beautiful! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, so rustic, so Tudoric, and very Medieval feel! Great roofing work too! Your landscaping is very adorable! I especially like your garden at the courtyard. And your interior, beautiful! Very nice use of Victorian furnishing in your build, a true Medieval feel. And very nice storyline by the way! ;)
    I love it! I'm not sure if I already faved it, but if not, I'm adding this to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    SpecterCodySpecterCody Posts: 602 Member
    Its a stunning castle! The roof work is very clever and quite phenomenal! You mixed in a nice amount of wooden paneling to break up what could have been an overwhelming amount of river rock. The view inside the courtyard is nothing short of spectacular! Now we must hope for better castle windows and fences to emulate turrets. Let us not forget the lack of stained glass...
  • Options
    ehaught58ehaught58 Posts: 2,765 Member
    :o OH WOW!!!! This castle is totally awesome! :o The roofing is out of this world! Can you post some inside pictures? I would love to see the inside. :p
    fkgck4xkargo.png
    "If you build it, they will come." - Movie: Field of Dreams
  • Options
    Taito89Taito89 Posts: 33 Member
    Oh wow this is just amazing
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    :o Jaw droppingly beautiful castle! All the details are just amazing! Great job! Have to add to my favourites. :)
  • Options
    jolasimjolasim Posts: 56 Member
    soooo wonderful, looks like from Disney movie scene!!! :) :)
  • Options
    BaasPetBaasPet Posts: 98 Member
    Love, love, love this castle! Every little detail is stunning, amazing work! <3
  • Options
    DelsDels Posts: 289 Member
    I love Your works! You create buildings bordering the Middle Ages and fairy tales.
    GREENSLEEVES CASTLE - this is a great design full of interesting details and architectural solutions.
  • Options
    Alicja1957Alicja1957 Posts: 31 Member
    Amazing Castle. Awesome!