Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

FEEDBACK on Get to Work: Tell us what you think

Comments

• Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    Oh but I do like all the alien concept, but thats about it

Sorry for double posting, but my ipad isn't helping me out
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    bootsguybootsguy Posts: 890 Member
    what is OFB? Offensive feedback?
  • Options
    ts3semlts3seml Posts: 440 Member
    Tell us what you are enjoying and why.
    • I love the photography skill. Being able to add photos in a variety of sizes is great.
    • I am enjoying the detective job career.
    • Love the new hair and clothing.

Tell us about any bugs or glitches you find so we can get them fixed.
    • They are walking on top of each other more often than before but otherwise I haven't seen anything.

Help us to continue tuning performance and gameplay by providing feedback on your experience.
    • Cameras are over priced. The lower end cameras are affordable but don't offer great options.
    • Photography improvements: Two is not a group. At least up to 8 so an entire family can get a picture. Posed group photos like in Sims 2 would be great. My sim being able to take group photos. Having the photography studio as a working location where my sims can go to get a photo for a fee. Photography books to improve skills.
    • Working bakeries. I shouldn't have to buy a bakery, stock it and sell it to get it to work.
    • Lines at the cash registers. and being able to order from the cash register.
    • Having stores that are useful for all sims and not just as owners. The clothing store, for example, makes no sense as a destination because I already own all the clothes. Why would I pay to purchase clothing that I already own?
  • Options
    Kawe67Kawe67 Posts: 16 New Member
    I don't know if this has been said before but I'm having trouble getting a variety of customers in my retail lots. Meaning the same Sims keep coming, day after day. I know there is such a thing as repeat customers but I'm getting a bit concerned for my sims when they're dropping 200 simoleons everyday on formal wear.

Other than that I am having a lot of fun with this expansion! I am very happy with it :)
  • Options
    PoufersJPoufersJ Posts: 35 Member
    edited April 2015
    I think there should be home businesses, and a way to lock a door to an employee break room or an apartment on a retail lot if you don't want to have a business on your home lot. Maybe when you click on the door you can assign it to be "employees only", "household only", or "open to public". Also a new interaction for store owners with their employees "let them go on break" would be good.

Also it would be nice to have bathroom stalls for public bathrooms in retail stores, I've had to build them with walls and use the restroom door for each stall or the Sims wouldn't recognize multiple toilets and only one Sims would go into the restroom at a time even though there were smaller rooms inside each with its' own toilet.

Also I believe there is a glitch when you let a person clock out early, as both of my Sims had the day off as soon as I opened the store an employee came in to work and I let them go home early, I looked at the financial report and it said 1 hr for this person at their rate of pay. I figured that was fair but then I kept the store open for 15 hours and looked at my financial report and it said 15 hours for that person at their rate of pay. The game didn't register that I had sent her home.

I'm really liking the game so far, I've only played a retail job but I just made a family of sisters who will be a bakery owner, a detective, and a doctor. So we'll see! :)
  • Options
    Crimes such as burglary, hacking, murder, 🐸🐸🐸🐸, sodomy etc. and sickness or illnesses should be introduced like coughs, fever, flu, allergies and other ailments should be introduced so that the careers in the Get To Work EP should be more functional, definitive and worth the gameplay...
  • Options
    BrokenChaos69BrokenChaos69 Posts: 928 Member
    So, after playing a bakery all day I must say, I'm disappointed. I can either make pitiful money with quicker cheap sales or spend 6 hours trying to convince a customer to purchase some marshmallow squares for....still pretty pitiful money. My tiny little bakery will never go anywhere at the rate it's going. And why does it take an hour to ring up a customer who just wants a brownie? Bakeries need to work a bit differently from retail stores. Since the product is so cheap most of the time it needs to be quicker all around. I'm better off spending a few Sim-days leveling up painting and selling those for a heck of a lot more.
    Gallery ID: ChaosKitten666
    I hope my Sims and lots aren't too terrible!
  • Options
    Spacey72659Spacey72659 Posts: 1,479 Member
    Had the best surprise with GTW tonight -- I'm sure this has been posted in other places, but since I never saw anything on it I had no idea but - my female alien and her boyfriend 'tried for baby' and they both got pregnant. I didn't even realize he was pregnant for awhile b/c I wasn't expecting it -- my game is part of a legacy LP and the female matriarch is supposed to be single with one kid so he was just there for that and I was going to have him push the big red button at the lab when I noticed he was getting a little, uh, soft around the middle? Then I saw the moodlet. Oh dear.... I guess I should have figured that would happen since males can get abducted and pregnant but... it was a surprise. A hilariously awesome one at that. ;)
  • Options
    It would be more realistic if they introduce military careers on top of the police career where THEY CAN GET KILLED by these professions.
  • Options
    staymetalstaymetal Posts: 5 New Member
    > @bootsguy said:
    > what is OFB? Offensive feedback?

OFB is Open For Business, the Sims 2 EP that was similar to Get To Work. :)
  • Options
    RebeRebe Posts: 2 New Member
    Id like to visit the hospital off shift to do more research, can it be done? where is the hospital and police station on the maps??
    I don't like that the hospital shift is so short. I feel like im always rushing to get anything done. and my dude cant transfer case to the doctor. I can select it but it never happens. don't interns partially live at the hospital and do a lot of extra?

Also with a retail store, def missed this so its great to have it back. I hope this will morph into restaurants and bar/clubs soon.
    of course ill say a locking employee door is a must.
    I agree theres no money in a bakery and that should change a bit cause selling something you make is cool. Also my employee at the retail store is useless. she does nothing. I have fired and tried one with an almost full bar of retail experience and still she does nothing but chat and yes I have set her to do other things.

all in all its awesome for a first go. good job.
  • Options
    ah I remember... is it that bad? some players said Open for Business is not good they left after awhile but Get To Work is much better version of it... how true is that?
  • Options
    isitachimiisitachimi Posts: 87 Member
    edited April 2015
    My thread on get to work was built and made here because at the time no get to work thread was open for any type of help what so ever. http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/824777/sims-4-get-to-work-alien-issue-with-traits-retaining-and-with-whoohoo-being-terrible-w-aliens#latest

It says the following:
    reporting the followings bugs I noticed with the new pack and keep in mind i haven't touched retail or any other jobs except for the scientist job. I USE NO MODS! Windows 8.1 pro. sims 4 digital deluxe copy of game.

what i tried so far:
    removing cache files, deleting saves, repairing game multiple times. issues persist.

Bugs I noticed for me on things I played ONLY so far:
    Symptoms so far:
    aliens can earn and complete aspirations but my alien couldn't retain reward store purchased trait. upon buying it the alien just dumps the info on the spot. it will cost and eat up your points but not retain the trait.

second issue, once wohooing with an alien you get a DISASTIFIED debuff or moodlet as u call it. from bad woohoo that needs improvement. when changing who initiates the woohoo, the initiator always gets the bad woohoo moodlet.

third issue: also if you get electrocuted 2 times back to back, you die, from pushing a red button on scientist machine HOWEVER, when giving grim reaper FLOWER, you get returned back to life, thats not the issue though. THEY PROBLEM is after this happens, u go to work and return and guess what? u find put the grim reaper is on your lot stalking you and prompting every sim on the lot to chat with the "grim reaper". you go to work again only to find that the grim reaper is still stalking your sim family or hides in INVISIBLE STATUS where u can't see him but your sims can and will interact with him regardless.

fourth issue: Inventory keeps breaking, it gets stuck with a hand holding objects until you close out the game and re-open it. nothing else fixes it. only happening since the day of release with "get to work" EP. when taking items out and in u get a hand icon and the game breaks because u can't get anything else properly.

five problem:
    Males are always alien abducted and return pregnant with dazed and jolted moodlet after an invasion which results in a pregnancy. The option to contact aliens once a day through your computer should guarantee an abduction but NOT guarantee an alien pregnancy each time. Also men seem to be pregnant more than women. The ratio is just way too high and needs proper balancing. Sim shouldn't be forced to be abducted or have to deal with 4 days of a terminal illness type symptom pregnancy NON-STOP if they do NOT contact aliens. Should be no reason for this to keep forcing itself to happen. Trying to play get to work EP constantly pregnant is so annoying even if I can send the brat back to it's home world.

sixth problem:
    Do not get prompting for going to work with detective. Unable to go with him after an alien but my male alien pregnant. Once he had his unwanted baby he was no longer able to have me join him for his career so for me the detective career just isn't working anymore will try to repair game files yet again.

pls fix grim reaper stalking sim families with the new pack

pls fix bad woohoo for initiator of woohooer

pls fix aliens spending traits and not getting them while being charged in points for them.

pls fix breaking inventory issues with grabbing hand icon getting stuck.

Pls fix it so you have to click on contact aliens for them to show up and take you so we have a way to avoid being pregnant constantly while playing the new careers as pregnancy is a huge inconvenience to their performance because you made it overly-dramatic in sims 4.

pls fix detective not prompting option to go to work with them OR add an option to their work panel menu to force trigger it so we can join them.

THANK YOU!

suggestion: wait to buy this pack "get to work" EP until it's patched up and fixed. EDIT: added the non-wanted pregnancy issue that keeps happening to me without contacting aliens & issue not getting a prompt to join detective career with sim.
    Post edited by isitachimi on
  • Options
    Make the aliens different than regular sims or any type of new sim, make them unique in some way rather than copy pasting a regular sim back in.

Also there is zero benefit to playing an alien. Sims 3 they were different all over and ate differently and the children / babies were less needy than sims. But with aliens in sims 4, they share all the same needs, act broken with strange buffs and there is really no point to them at all. same a regular sim. All that is different is that they can disguise themselves but it's useless because sims still notice that you are an alien and are still give you an embarrassed moodlet. So other than wearing a disguise to make your sim alien upset, you can just walk around without a disguise and get seen anyway. I don't notice that they even eat differently or act differently. Extra added interactions under social but you can totally live without those interactions too.

It will just depend on the player on what they want to play because there is zero benefit or little change with bad moodlet. I would of preferred to see them different as with sims 3 when they were actually different. Sims 3 really made each type of sim different. In this game, every sim is the same so far.
  • Options
    bootsguy wrote: »
    ah I remember... is it that bad? some players said Open for Business is not good they left after awhile but Get To Work is much better version of it... how true is that?

you can't compare them. That was sims 2 and for its time, it was epic. This is sims 4. Totally different time, resources, software, player base and games all together. sims 2 is like 2004 stuff. We are in 2015. LOL!there is no way we could of had get to work version of what we have now in 2004 sims 2. i think if you separate it a bit then it's easier to understand. I didn't care for open for business mainly because i don't sims too much I mainly build. :D open for work was quite complex and time consuming with a ton of options. Just like our version now, it offered the budgeting, they employees, the uniforms and sims 2 also had employee training. depends on how u looked at it. Some even left if their salary was too low. the main feature we have now were also there in sims 2 open for business. it was also very different. I felt you had more options depending on what you wanted to do. For restaurants they had more to offer. Sims 4, it's just the bakery thing and you cooking on the stove or cupcake factory and then selling it. Sims 3 had a store pack you could buy to basically run your own restaurant with menus and everything but that was only through their store and available with sim points. i don't think it's far to compare but since we are using a much newer game now I can't really complain on the retail for retail lovers. I think it was put together nicely.

the thing to remember is that sims 2 also had hobbies. And you could make cash working your hobbies. We don't have that here as of yet and don't know if they ever will. IMO both versions for their time and when they were made are both pretty neat. :D
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Rebe wrote: »
    Id like to visit the hospital off shift to do more research, can it be done? where is the hospital and police station on the maps??
    I don't like that the hospital shift is so short. I feel like im always rushing to get anything done. and my dude cant transfer case to the doctor. I can select it but it never happens. don't interns partially live at the hospital and do a lot of extra?

Also with a retail store, def missed this so its great to have it back. I hope this will morph into restaurants and bar/clubs soon.
    of course ill say a locking employee door is a must.
    I agree theres no money in a bakery and that should change a bit cause selling something you make is cool. Also my employee at the retail store is useless. she does nothing. I have fired and tried one with an almost full bar of retail experience and still she does nothing but chat and yes I have set her to do other things.

all in all its awesome for a first go. good job.

EXACTLY! Too many days off. We bought the pack and wanted to work with them and are constantly delayed almost an hour while they have their 3 days off. shifts are too short and if you get pregnant, forget it! You might get 3 things done because in this game pregnant means making you uncomfortable 100% of the time through moodlets and you can't move 2 feet without starving again. Pregnancy on sims 4 is like having a terminal illness and becoming handicapped based on lies and old wives tales. I didn't have all that drama sims have on sims 4 when I was pregnant. I frequented the restroom and ate as normal as a non-pregnant person. So it makes no sense to me. i know for many women being pregnant is a ticket to chow through everything they can find & see but believe me, that's not the case. I didn't have any of those problems. Playing get to work while pregnant is a royal pain. It's like the devs never thought of playing a pregnant male alien or woman or regular sim while playing and actively doing the get to work knowing people were going to be doing exactly that when they released get to work and knowing the shifts are so short and that you had a list of things to do in order to increase promotions from performance on daily to do / task list.

The fix I used or work around: was to send the sim to work ALONE through the entire pregnancy so I didn't lose money due to poor performance from the sim being stuck in bathrooms or eating like a cow non stop. Haven't tried a bakery yet but i just don't like retail. LOL! the only retail type or management I truly enjoyed ever with sims 3 was managing and running a 5 star resort with the island paradise EP from sims 3.

I am constantly rushing myself too so you are not alone. It never feels truly satisfying from the stress of trying to fit as much in before your tiny shift is over. /agree we need tad longer shifts. :D As chief of staff, your jobs should be way different than examining patients. Jobs by promotion or level should be adjusted to MATCH your job level. In the end it doesn't matter or feel like a promotion because you are still doing all the same things.
  • Options
    mg1234mg1234 Posts: 5 New Member
    I really love the careers. BUT, I think it would be really good if sims could visit hospital anytime and when sims give birth they should stay in hospital over night or for a few days. And when sims are ill they should be able to go to the hospital and stay and get fed there etc. PLEASE ADD THES TO AN UPDATE! I really hate how babies have to stay in their crib and can't just roam around in mothers arms and go to the park etc. Please update ea sims 3 is sounding better :(
  • Options
    blackdevil8blackdevil8 Posts: 16 New Member
    A Change in the buying system i think is needed. The old sims 2 ofb had it so npc's would buy items and go to the cash register. Now you have to sit there jogging down there order and they buy and go. 2 issues i find are 1. Not realistic and 2. Talking and convincing them to buy takes time, or when a business is big or just popular and you are working on ringing an order and 3 npc's had wanted to be rung, by the time you do 1 of them the other 2 usually expire and leave.

I love most of the expansion but i must say this little thing frustrates me. Not sure why its even setup this way. I loved the old way of having a shop bag and going to the counter. You could set an employee there and have sales done instantly and more realistically and things flow well. In this version you need a lot more than 3 employees to manage a popular and quick buying business due to the delay of writing up an order. ( Plus it just doesn't look as good as going to the cash register )

Its such a shame too cause such a small change in game design makes such a big problem. I know of the perks as well btw, but understand that or though with that added the delay is basically gone, ( haven't got it yet so not sure ) the look is still not as cool.

But other than that i think the get to work expansion is really well done.
  • Options
    GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    I was hoping that GTW would be a mixture of Ambitions and OFB. OFB was one of my favorite EPs, and I love the cash register animations, the badges your sim earned working it as well as the every day in and out of running their own business. But it's not there this time. :( Also, no working restaurant. Is that something that could be fixed? I love having my sims run their own eatery, from buffet style to snazzy formal ones.
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• Options
    GaiaPumaGaiaPuma Posts: 2,278 Member
    Jhove wrote: »
    I am quite crushed actually. No lines form at the registers to check out (This is a huge huge turnoff). No locked doors.

I just do not understand the concept of creating a game (OFB) and all subsequent expansions and games that follow actually reverse features instead of improving them. Running a home business for many (myself included) is the creme' de le creme' of Sims. So we cannot create a store and a loft above it to live in. Additionally no lines forming at the registers cheapens the experience. It seems like a small detail but it's really huge in terms of gameplay experience. Sorry EA. I will continue to check it out and give a more detailed summary later. But these 2 things just kill it for me, so far.

With that said however. I still have hope. I have faith that EA will make this right and see to it to add these 2 timeless features to the current Sims series. As well as terrain tools, CAS, and vehicles that actually drive out of the driveway (not just magically disappear). Leaving out the "Theme Park" style of buying goods (forming lines) is crucial though imo. In fact, I am going to go out on a limb and say that incorporating some "Theme Park" elements to the Sims would certainly improve it. This is just my opinion however and yes I have been playing since day one.

I must admit, I am still trying to adjust to having no CAStyle. Everything is tedious and cumbersome to decorate. I don't think interior design will ever look as gorgeous as in TS3 where you could use any color and texture in just a few seconds. BUT I'm still sticking it out. Playing less and less but I am STILL trying to drum up interest in it.

>"So we cannot create a store and a loft above it to live in."

You can, as you're not sent home from your store. So I've been able to live in my studio apartment above my bakery after closing down for the day, and the only time I get sent to my home lot is when I come home from one of the other careers (if I have another career). I just travel to the retail apartment and it's no big deal.

I also like that there aren't lines. It would make my shop more crowded and difficult to maneuver through, so it's convenient in spreading out the sims in my shop, while also adding another layer of challenge to identify who's ready to check out and to get to them before the time is up. It's also modernized, seeing as tablets are more commonly being used for cashpoints IRL. But, I didn't play TS2, so I didn't really have expectations coming into this - but I can imagine they couldn't just rehash everything they'd ever done before, the same way it was done before.

I will agree on the lack of locked doors though, not only for retail (I've been deleting my doors while the store is open) but also because everytime I woohoo in a household with multiple sims, someone always walks in. Usually with a plate of food. It's awkward for all of us. (ha)

I played OFB one of my favourites, but I hated the queeing, it always clogged my shop unless it was a very big shop. Costumers got angry in the line and left. Or they reset the shopping, or I closed the shop and they didn't ring the costumers, or the line was not unmade, etc. I love OFB but the lining at cashier was awful and I don;t want it back XD

• Options
    GaiaPumaGaiaPuma Posts: 2,278 Member
    edited April 2015
    I just got Get to Work and can't stop playing. Is an amazing EP. I am loving the detective career. I have some bugs and issues but the EP is amazing! GREAT JOB! I love it, I feel like in an Agatha Christie movie and it looks very realistic story wise (the boss from the police is Evil and my sims cadet is good XD , I was so surprised). The first crime was in a british style mansion I had in game and it was so cool. :)
    Congratulations! My husband doesn't even play sims and he was impressed by the vending machines XD

Bad things:
    *the new lots in Magnolia Promenade, this is supposed to be a business district, but they are too small (20x15?!) and only four of them. Business district are not small like this lol
    *the issue a citation and patrolling (they had a fight with my policemen and I couldn't issue any citation) needs tweaking
    *is hard to turn a previous lot that was not retail into retail (even changing the lot zone to retail, and putting all that is needed for retail the lot reverts to a bar or there is no NPC running it).
    *lenght of work hour is too short imo
    *the loading screens to save lots to library are increased and sometimes take mins to save (is only the loading screens of the saving lot situation though).
  • Options
    SlyBootsSlyBoots Posts: 559 Member
    I think this bug has already been reported by a few people, but since I installed the EP my sims are always unsatisfied and embarrassed after woohoo. It doesn't seem to matter what mood they were in beforehand, and the game also says it's their first woohoo every single time they do it. It's not a major glitch, but I feel bad that my Simmies can't enjoy woohoo with their loved one anymore! Would be great if this could be fixed in a patch soon. :)
  • Options
    SimsFurSimsFur Posts: 1,998 Member
    Ok heres my review:

ill start with the compliments for once. You guys made it good if we talk about mixing open for business and ambitions together! Thats something you analyzed very well and it is something that a lot of us liked from previous games, so making it in one game was just awesome and a good choice. Thanks for taking our wishes serious on that one, we know best :)
    I do wish it had more open jobs, but its ok for now. Maybe with an expansion you could add a job that goes with it sometimes.

I do like the diversity of tasks and how they match with their function and are not totally weird. They can go with every sim and you can even ignore them if you dont feel like doing it. I also like how you can grab coffee or a snack meantime. I do wish we could have an hour or 30 min break without effecting our tasks or work and that a co-worker would take over.
    So every workday is awesome again and again i do not feel it repeats itself too much. I only played in the medical career and thank you for that one! It is fabulous. The other careers are just as great. The detective one from what i've seen so far is also very coo. it remembers me a bit of TS2 on the PSP how you had to solve a mystery and play at the same time. It's a different and some sideway a lot of people would like to play with their sims, so good job on that one too.

I DO have also some complaints ofcourse like:

- too less co-workers that dont do so much functional or useful for you. can we have between 5-10 co-workers please?! I can't even make proper friends at work and they are mostly elder.. bummer
    - Patients should be directed to the bed by a caretaker not the doctor itself
    - THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE: being able to play with more than 1 sims per household in the same career, why not the whole household? I dont see why, it could be very usefull since there is a lot of work to do :)
    - More time before you are directed to work. Like let the sim walk of the lot of the house so that maybe you can finish tasks from other sims in the household. I always come back home and see my other sims still waking in their PJ's like they never left.
    - Let sims eat at a bakery barista that you can create. That we dont have restaurant yet is poorly, but at least give us something like the sims 3 barista so we dont have to eat chips at the bar all the time when going out.
    - magnolia promenade, its ofcourse.. way too small.. It doesnt matter either is a neighborhood or world. Its too small and seriously, why is that white 2d map still there? i miss the worlds and view from previous games. The worst thing is the lots again. Its getting really annoying how you guys just dont listen when everybody is almost crying for lots and a bigger world. We have more than just one YA sim that wants to open a shop you know. And please stop giving us just one store for every catagory.

Besides that, thanks for the little features and the fixes. There are still some old bugs, but i think they are easy to find all over the forums so i will not list them all here again.

Things i gotta see within the next patch/expansion:

* bigger/different world (no 2D map)
    * toddlers, come one guys.. seriously?
    * MORE lots!
    * MORE things to do other than just bars! Maybe a free time expansion again mixed with another of that type? seemed a good idea before
    * Groups, and not like you have to ask every single sim, but just create groups by clicking just how you click a group to travel somewhere? makes it easier to eat and do things together
    * IMPORTANT: Being able to create your own worlds or just copy the existing ones en rename it.. its just too small guys
    * Cars and no disappearing if the lot, at least walk of and so we have more time to give finish things before the loading screen comes again.
    * Please just let us walk freely in the little subhoods, so we dont have to travel to a lot right beside us. We got it, no complete open world. But at least give us this.

Ok for now, thats it. I would appreciate it if this was considered, thought through and maybe.. added :) Thanks

• Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    bootsguy wrote: »
    It would be more realistic if they introduce military careers on top of the police career where THEY CAN GET KILLED by these professions.

They would never allow that, but we totally need that career back! and teaching and jobs like repair men and gardener. I'm actually quite dissapointed that this EP didn't bring those backk considering that it is in fact a career EP and some of these jobs were in previous base games and I am including TS 1 .

Also I highly recommend that for future EP you do not try to like make 2 in 1 like you did with OFB and Ambitions. The retail aspect of this game is quite incomplete, I say this cause of the home business issue, we could do this in the sims 2 and can't in the sims 4. The active careers are cool but they are only 3 and the lots are hidden and the new world has 4 lots I mean we can't do much with that.

I really hope some of the EPs that have been in the game franchise since forever won't come back incomplete: like weather, pets, hot date( late night/nightlife . I personally rather pay for more EPs but that will be complete and have some extra something since we are talking about the forth generation of sims
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    jaedoolityjaedoolity Posts: 15 New Member
    @Spacey72659 I had the same thing!! My male sim kept doubling over and his belly would glow!ine was working as a dr for the 1st time since GTW started so I wasn't sure if he had contracted some weird disease!! But my question is, did yours come out different in any way!!?! Mine didn't!! He had a boy I named Oliver (thinking he would be Olive colored!) and now he's a boy and he is as plain-Jane as his sister that my female Sim had from the same 'Try for a baby'. I also just started a new game and gave my male sim (I made to be a cop for the 1st time so wish me luck!!) a roommate as a female Alien to see if they have some kind of alien powers but I still don't see anything different (other than appearance) about her. Should my male sim that got prego have had a green baby at least?? Does anyone know what, if any, special things an alien does?!?
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top