Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

sims 4 get to work alien issue with traits retaining and with whoohoo being terrible w/ aliens

isitachimiisitachimi Posts: 87 Member
reporting the followings bugs I noticed with the new pack and keep in mind i haven't touched retail or any other jobs except for the scientist job. I USE NO MODS! Windows 8.1 pro. sims 4 digital deluxe copy of game.

what i tried so far:
removing cache files, deleting saves, repairing game multiple times. issues persist.

Symptoms so far:
aliens can earn and complete aspirations but my alien couldn't retain reward store purchased trait. upon buying it the alien just dumps the info on the spot. it will cost and eat up your points but not retain the trait.

second issue, once whohooing with an alien you get a DISASTIFIED debuff or moodlet as u call it. from bad whoohoo that needs improvement. when changing who initiates the whoohoo, the initiator always gets the bad whoohoo moodlet.

third issue: also if you get electrocuted 2 times back to back, you die, from pushing a red button on scientist machine HOWEVER, when giving grim reaper FLOWER, you get returned back to life, thats not the issue though. THEY PROBLEM is after this happens, u go to work and return and guess what? u find put the grim reaper is on your lot stalking you and prompting every sim on the lot to chat with the "grim reaper". you go to work again only to find that the grim reaper is still stalking your sim family or hides in INVISIBLE STATUS where u can't see him but your sims can and will interact with him regardless.

fourth issue: Inventory keeps breaking, it gets stuck with a hand holding objects until you close out the game and re-open it. nothing else fixes it. only happening since the day of release with "get to work" EP. when taking items out and in u get a hand icon and the game breaks because u can't get anything else properly.

pls fix grim reaper stalking sim families with the new pack

pls fix bad whoohoo for initiator of whohooer

pls fix aliens spending traits and not getting them while being charged in points for them.

pls fix breaking inventory issues with grabbing hand icon getting stuck.

THANK YOU!

suggestion: wait to buy this pack "get to work" EP until it's patched up and fixed.

EDIT:
I found today this thread & suggest using it:
http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/824314/feedback-on-get-to-work-tell-us-what-you-think#latest
Post edited by isitachimi on

Comments

• Options
    DJQ1308DJQ1308 Posts: 44 Member
    I'm having the old missing text issues since I loaded the game and hour ago. Making it very hard to do any of the new careers and really not looking forward to uninstalling/reinstalling everything. Wish they would fix this once and for all as it is a massive process to go through everytime there's new game pack/expansion pack