Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Eco Modern Show Home 3br,3ba (pages one and two for screenshots)

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    RyeCris16 wrote: »
    Your WIP looks very amazing! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, great use of blue and white color scheme! I also like your use of shelving in the windows too! Your landscaping looks very adorable too! I like your garden area and water features at the front and back, even the pool area upstairs.
    I'm looking forward to seeing the finished product of it. :smiley:

Thank you so much <3 That very kind and means a lot to me!

Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    This is such a fabulous design, absolutely love your beautiful landscaping with so much wonderful detail. The interiors are stunning, great work :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    edited March 2015
    It is great that you have finished and uploaded your home. Eco Modern Show Home is very nice! :) The furnishing of the interior is very nice! Very nice master bedroom! It looks very nice how you have placed the lights on the bedhead wall, and the plants on the bedside tables look great there, The glass doors clothes and shoes closets are very nice! It looks nice how you have placed the book shelves on the side walls. Sims will enjoy reading a book whilst laying in bed. The study desk alcove is nice. It looks nice how you have angled the study desk into the corner. Sims will enjoy using the computer there. The black and white colour scheme of the bathroom looks nice. Very nice living room! It looks nice the type of and how you have placed the sofas there. The bookcases look nice that you have placed them either sides of the tv. Sims will enjoy sitting there having a chat and a read of a book, whilst also enjoying watching tv. The white lamps and green plants are nice touches in the corner nooks. The dining area is a very nice light filled area for sims to enjoy eating their meals with the sunshine coming in onto them. The black patterned floor rug under the table looks nice with the colour of the seating. The black and white colour scheme of the interior of the home gives a nice look to the home. Nice computer study desk nook area in the living and dining area. Very nice design of the kitchen! It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets! The island stove and bar stool counter is great! It is nice that you have placed a tea maker in the room. The hanging pots are a nice kitchen touch in the room. It is great that you have double sinks. Sims will enjoy looking out through the kitchen windows at the outside views whilst preparing meals. The clothes and shoes closets in the double and single bedrooms look very nice as well!
    I have already written about the very nice exterior and outdoors areas . It is a very nice home! :)
    Post edited by rosemow on
  • Options
    Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    Great interiors! Is that plant with the hole in the planter CC? I like your contrast use with the black and white throughout the home and your master bedroom is beautiful. One small critique would be that I believe it would be hard for the Sims to watch TV with that big plant in the way on the coffee table. Other than that, it's a TERRIFIC build! I also really love the way you used doors to both define and segregate the closets in the rooms!
    5sXtTqH.png
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    masajo wrote: »
    This is such a fabulous design, absolutely love your beautiful landscaping with so much wonderful detail. The interiors are stunning, great work :)

Hi Masajo :D

I'm sorry I'm late with this reply :o

Not had the best of a week but happy to hear you like the design of Eco, Hopefully you will like the next one as I'm doing my best to create a street of 4 lot that look good together the first being neutral living, then this one and two more lots coming after the cottage lot!

Some of the areas of detail I thank you guys for sharing and showing your amazing builds,and sharing cool ideas <3

Thank you I am happy to hear the landscaping was liked, it's always been my fear of doing in the Sims 3, same as roof building, but becoming a little more confident with it thanks to feedback such as this from you guys XxHugsxX

Happy to hear you liked the interiors B) it was never meant to have any furnishings but in the end couldn't not at least put the basics lol!

• Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    @marcel21 sorry to hear this week hasn't been too great for you, hope next week is the best. Your designs are wonderful and I'm already looking forward to seeing the next one in your series. I always struggle with landscaping so I tend to look very closely at other builders designs for tips and inspiration :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Hello :) I am sorry to hear that you haven't had such a good week. Your plans to have a street containing four of your builds that go well together sounds great!
    I hope that you enjoy working on your next build in the series, and I will look forward to seeing updates on it :)
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    rosemow wrote: »
    It is great that you have finished and uploaded your home. Eco Modern Show Home is very nice! :) The furnishing of the interior is very nice! Very nice master bedroom! It looks very nice how you have placed the lights on the bedhead wall, and the plants on the bedside tables look great there, The glass doors clothes and shoes closets are very nice! It looks nice how you have placed the book shelves on the side walls. Sims will enjoy reading a book whilst laying in bed. The study desk alcove is nice. It looks nice how you have angled the study desk into the corner. Sims will enjoy using the computer there. The black and white colour scheme of the bathroom looks nice. Very nice living room! It looks nice the type of and how you have placed the sofas there. The bookcases look nice that you have placed them either sides of the tv. Sims will enjoy sitting there having a chat and a read of a book, whilst also enjoying watching tv. The white lamps and green plants are nice touches in the corner nooks. The dining area is a very nice light filled area for sims to enjoy eating their meals with the sunshine coming in onto them. The black patterned floor rug under the table looks nice with the colour of the seating. The black and white colour scheme of the interior of the home gives a nice look to the home. Nice computer study desk nook area in the living and dining area. Very nice design of the kitchen! It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets! The island stove and bar stool counter is great! It is nice that you have placed a tea maker in the room. The hanging pots are a nice kitchen touch in the room. It is great that you have double sinks. Sims will enjoy looking out through the kitchen windows at the outside views whilst preparing meals. The clothes and shoes closets in the double and single bedrooms look very nice as well!
    I have already written about the very nice exterior and outdoors areas . It is a very nice home! :)

Hello Rose :D

I get their in the end lol!

Thank you :D I am having a lot of fun with these houses I'm building at the moment1

I am very fond of the master bedroom and kitchen and lounge so very happy to hear you like them to and the clothing racks and lighting around it are again thanks to creative ideas from people of this forum!

Thank you for your well weritten feedback that is always welcome and appreciated

• Options
    Ash072 wrote: »
    Great interiors! Is that plant with the hole in the planter CC? I like your contrast use with the black and white throughout the home and your master bedroom is beautiful. One small critique would be that I believe it would be hard for the Sims to watch TV with that big plant in the way on the coffee table. Other than that, it's a TERRIFIC build! I also really love the way you used doors to both define and segregate the closets in the rooms!

Thank you so much and appreciate this and happy to hear you like the house :D

• Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    It's great that you finished Eco Modern Showhome! :smiley:
    I already commented on your architecture and landscaping. Now on your interior. I like the use of black, white, and gray color scheme. Something that complements each other.
    I love it! Already added to my faves and nomination for Maxis' fave! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Nice updates. I am loving each and every room! :)
  • Options
    MiriellyMirielly Posts: 31 Member
    Hello Michael :) I love your new home so very much ♥
    is it in the Sims4 Gallery ? I am sorry I do not find you :( do you have the same name ?
  • Options
    TutanoTutano Posts: 61 Member
    I love the landscape design of your house! I like the urban style.
  • Options
    RyeCris16 wrote: »
    It's great that you finished Eco Modern Showhome! :smiley:
    I already commented on your architecture and landscaping. Now on your interior. I like the use of black, white, and gray color scheme. Something that complements each other.
    I love it! Already added to my faves and nomination for Maxis' fave! :smiley:

Thank you so much :D

I am happy to That I managed to finish as my cottage lot is taking me a lot of time to complete as i keep adding more to it lol!

I am happy to hear you like it :D

XxGuyHugsxX

• Options
    yanti68 wrote: »
    Nice updates. I am loving each and every room! :)

Thank you so much sweetie XxHugsxX

• Options
    Mirielly wrote: »
    is it in the Sims4 Gallery ? I am sorry I do not find you :( do you have the same name ?

Mirielly wrote: »

Hello sweetie :D

Thank you so much and very happy to hear you like it to :D XxHugsxX

Yes it's in there!

My Origin ID,

MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    Tutano wrote: »
    I love the landscape design of your house! I like the urban style.

Thank you so much :D

XxHugsxX

I'm not much of a landscaper but trying new things to improve it and been happy to hear the positive feedback on it!

• Options
    bjk607bjk607 Posts: 168 Member
    wo0w sweetie :D this house looks really awesome. Keep up the great work on your builds. We all love them. XxHugsxX :D:D
  • Options
    bjk607 wrote: »
    wo0w sweetie :D this house looks really awesome. Keep up the great work on your builds. We all love them. XxHugsxX :D:D

Thank you Bella sweetie XxHugsxX

I appreciate this so much and the feedback is amazing <3

I''m downloading get to work and finishing off cosy cottage and i have a cute little build i'm finishing off That I hope you like because I had you in mind when building it B)

• Options
    rosemow wrote: »
    Congratulations on Eco Modern Show Home being favourited by Maxis! :)

Hello Rose :D

Really :o I haven't even seen as been unwell over easter weekend :'( and shocked to hear this!

Pretty speechless lol!

• Options
    Thank you so much to maxis and to anybody who voted for this home to be Favorited XxHugsxX

It is appreciated so much and I hope simmers and friends enjoy the home as much as I did building it and playing in it myself B)