Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What House/Lot Do You Live On?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    Alex210Alex210 Posts: 81 Member
    > @edi089 said:
    > My starter home was always Crick Cabana, because it was cheap and you could have a kid as well, since it's 2-bedroom. With my current family, I'm at my second generation, and they all still live there... haha

Wow, I used to live at the Crick Cabana too. It was a pretty nice house. Then I moved just down the street haha
  • Options
    MarianneSimmerMarianneSimmer Posts: 1,113 Member
    Parkshore, but it is a completely new home, from the ground up. I do not like New Orleans architecture.
  • Options
    spoidspoid Posts: 75 Member
    Streamlet Single, WC.

Is it just me, or is there no way to preview a lot before you move in? I had no idea what the interior looked like until I bought it. (Probably me being a noob...)
    origin id: spoid29
    simblr: spoidsims
  • Options
    MarianneSimmerMarianneSimmer Posts: 1,113 Member
    edited March 2015
    spoid wrote: »
    Streamlet Single, WC.

Is it just me, or is there no way to preview a lot before you move in? I had no idea what the interior looked like until I bought it. (Probably me being a noob...)

Yes, there is. Go to Manage Worlds* and select Build. Then you can snoop around.

*Corrected.
  • Options
    spoidspoid Posts: 75 Member
    edited March 2015
    @MarianneSimmer - thank you very much :)
    origin id: spoid29
    simblr: spoidsims
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    I don't know, I just have about 12 different save files going.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    SommoreButtaSommoreButta Posts: 489 Member
    Alex210 wrote: »
    I live in the Garden Essence house in Foundry Cove. Comment your house/lot below!

I have a family in all of the empty lots. I hope there's some new homes in the new ep
    sdaomhlfplv5.png Bestie's In Sim Form
  • Options
    olyanaesmeolyanaesme Posts: 338 Member
    I love the lot right across from the Goth house! It's my absolute favorite. I think its so gorgeous hehe❤︎
    we way too young to get old <3