Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What House/Lot Do You Live On?

Alex210Alex210 Posts: 81 Member
I live in the Garden Essence house in Foundry Cove. Comment your house/lot below!
Post edited by SimStaffKelly on

Comments

• luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    I love having my Sims live in the bungalows in Oasis Springs, especially the bigger, modernist ones. I'm playing my SelfSim right now and she has to live in one of those. (But she'd move to a nice industrial loft if she had one. Which actually has me realizing there's a building conversion I could do ... )
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I don't remember all the lot names because I've changed every one of them. I have sims in houses where the old Solar Lounge and Rattlesnake Juice bar were.

I razed both towns (except for the library and museum in WC).
  • Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    Bargain Bend. Not the prettiest location by far, my family really should move.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member

But it does make a great starter home!
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • TriX0099TriX0099 Posts: 850 Member
    I currently play on 18 different lots.
  • Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member

But it does make a great starter home!

Oh it did! :)
    They've lived there so long I don't even remember what it looked like before or if it was just an empty lot, lol. :D They've amassed nearly $400,000. *cue the Jefferson's theme song*

• sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    My family currently lives in the same neighborhood as the Goths(though they are looong gone now) The lot they live on is the one that has the community garden behind it. I can't remember the name of it. Lovely area though.
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • jeepjeepcatjeepjeepcat Posts: 2,302 Member
    Currently on the old Landgrabb lot in Oasis Springs, I moved them from Willow Creek a while back and bulldozed the Landgrabb house and built one that looks very much like the one across the road from it (Spanish/Mexican).
  • rudolpharudolpha Posts: 997 Member
    I have 12 families, and each one is in a different neighbourhood.
  • clover24clover24 Posts: 887 Member
    My small families tend to live in bungalows as i profer everything on one floor to keep an eye on them all. And i tend to kit out the bunglows and add a couple more bedrooms to them.
  • HanskuHansku Posts: 1,735 Member
    edited March 2015
    Daisy Howel in Willow Creek.
    I prefer smaller lots/houses and this one is perfect.
    AlA2dUe.gif
    finnish | ♀ | ♓ | intp
  • AmiutzaAmiutza Posts: 1,796 Member
    The 50x50 in Willow Creek. I built them a huge house that's not even complete yet, the process takes weeks because I'm a control freak when it comes to details.

Actually quite proud of myself, therefore they're never moving.
    hhHD2XB.png
    My tumblr - A world of clutter and color
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    I tend to stick to the small neighborhood of WC, the one by the tree leading to Sylvan Glade, or Glen. The lots are nice sized and I always remodel anyway. This is the jumping off point for my sim families. Once they get big enough, I move them to larger abodes. :)
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    For now, I'm using the Dusty Turf lot for my builds. I don't need to worry about a garage or carport, so the smaller lot is perfect.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Alex210Alex210 Posts: 81 Member
    @Hansku Totally agree with you!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    Potter's Splay, I think it's called. I built a small starter home on it.
  • s2ladolcevitas2ladolcevita Posts: 341 Member
    edited March 2015
    Right now i'm living in a house modeled after Britney Spears' mansion. It's pretty awesome.
    UFbkmnS.png

THEpwOW.png
    These are just some of my favorite places in the mansion: the foyer opening up into the sitting room with a grand staircase to the left (unpictured).
    7GXLzvl.png
    Second story hallway overlooking the foyer. I love small details like this. It makes me sad that I don't live here for real :lol:
    Post edited by s2ladolcevita on
  • cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    My Sims currently live in the Potter's Splay lot but they will be moving to the empty lot in Magnolia Promenade once I've got the EP installed. :)
  • butterfly61butterfly61 Posts: 1,921 Member
    Bargain Bend, I am not sure if I will move them or not.
  • MrSimmisMrSimmis Posts: 1,693 Member
    Potter's Splay in Willow Creek! I plonked a house from the gallery there but if I want a house already in the town I choose The Nookstone starter home in Oasis Springs!
  • CillianLoverCillianLover Posts: 405 Member
    I deleted the park in Oasis Springs and plopped my family down there. It's a little bit huge. :P I'm thinking of moving them, since their house is ridiculously oversized and empty. Now that there are basements, I can definitely fit the family in a smaller area.
  • edi089edi089 Posts: 5 New Member
    My starter home was always Crick Cabana, because it was cheap and you could have a kid as well, since it's 2-bedroom. With my current family, I'm at my second generation, and they all still live there... haha
  • natashifiednatashified Posts: 3,314 Member
    13 Dead End Lane
  • KayxxFanpireKayxxFanpire Posts: 500 Member
    My Sims are on the Plotters Splay lot and are currently living in a house I built myself :) I really like the area because it has a ton of collectibles,it's right near a fishing spot,and I think the area is really pretty. Once I'm able to install Get To Work,I'll be moving two of my Sims to a different lot. Not sure which yet though.
    03.22.2013 <3
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    I always choose the lot in Willow Creek, I think it was originally called Hallow Slough.

But this is my current house

screen_shot_2015_03_19_at_3_32_37_pm_by_mperry1995-d8mbfgi.png

Once I buy Outdoor Retreat I'm going to make this house my private cottage in the woods.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif