Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Disney Princess 10 Gen Challenge!

Comments

• Options
    hirondelle09hirondelle09 Posts: 175 Member
    Hello everyone :) Hadn't been able to catch up on this thread for a while but I hope everyone is enjoying their legacy!! Personally, I've been having a blast and I'm almost at gen 3! You can check out my written disney legacy here if you'd like- I really enjoying documenting my sims' lives so I hope you'll enjoy it too :)
    disneylegacy.jpg?w=764&h=261
  • Options
    alexxxopalalexxxopal Posts: 78 Member
    What happens if Snow white meets an Adult and they turn into and Elder? Does Snow Just not talk to them?

Only if it's a woman.
  • Options
    Emma-LeeXOXOEmma-LeeXOXO Posts: 549 Member
    @hirondelle09 I've still been reading your blogs!!!!!
    sMggKkh.png

• Options
    mariepeek28mariepeek28 Posts: 172 Member
    @hirondelle09 I've still been reading your blogs!!!!!

me too!!!
  • Options
    MissPlayingMissPlaying Posts: 152 Member
    Well I just found all my saves! So happy :) The bad thing is that my game is stuck in the home screen. Hope everyone is having good time their Disney legacy :D

I'm not sure because I don't play it. The thing is, I can't bare to play TS4 until Get To Work comes out. Also, nothing's really happening so I don't find it all that interesting to play currently. I'm sure an idea for what to do will pop into my head and then I'll be non stop simming!
    And wishing you all a happy Easter break (I broke up form school today for Easter)! :smiley:

OMG! LUCKY!
    My Easter break doesn't start until next THURSDAY! >.<
  • Options
    PeaceSign101PeaceSign101 Posts: 1,413 Member
    edited March 2015
    http://i.imgur.com/Bi0ESil.png
    This is my 3rd Snow White! Hopefully she looks okay. I am really suffering without my custom content xD
    dmlX3n8.jpg

• Options
    BruNCC93BruNCC93 Posts: 209 Member
    This is my 3rd Snow White! Hopefully she looks okay. I am really suffering without my custom content xD

She looks great! Your CC is broken too? I found out that a bunch of my mods are totally dead, but hopefully everything will be back to normal by the time I can play again.

Good luck with your family again!
    [
  • Options
    @BruNCC93 Thanks! :) Hopefully the CC problem will be fixed soon. I struggle making beautiful sims that have no custom content XD I heard that the creators of the CC we have need to update it and stuff but I don't know. It's one of those things were some people are having the problem and others are not so hopefully things are fixed!
    dmlX3n8.jpg

• Options
    GoldpuffleGoldpuffle Posts: 1,872 Member
    BruNCC93 wrote: »

She looks great! Your CC is broken too? I found out that a bunch of my mods are totally dead, but hopefully everything will be back to normal by the time I can play again.

Your Sigi is AMAZING!
  • Options
    http://i.imgur.com/3YJI0Nj.png
    This picture sums up today's generation of America's youth.
    dmlX3n8.jpg

• Options
  • Options
    Would anybody be up for a contest possibly? Maybe we could make an heiress for each generation of princesses (including the ones in the optional generations) and see who gets the most downloads? If no one wants to I'm still doing but a contest wouldn't hurt :) Anyways I can hardly find any Disney princesses on the gallery that don't have custom content so it would be nice for people who want to try the challenge to have more options for heiresses. :D
    dmlX3n8.jpg

• Options
    Would anybody be up for a contest possibly? Maybe we could make an heiress for each generation of princesses (including the ones in the optional generations) and see who gets the most downloads? If no one wants to I'm still doing but a contest wouldn't hurt :) Anyways I can hardly find any Disney princesses on the gallery that don't have custom content so it would be nice for people who want to try the challenge to have more options for heiresses. :D

Yeah! Sure.
  • Options
    @Goldpuffle Awesome :D When your done making them, I guess you can post a comment saying you have and just update it when you get some views!
    dmlX3n8.jpg

• Options
    NiekibearNiekibear Posts: 89 Member
    I love looking at everyone's gameplay. It looks hard but like it's a lot of fun.

I finally got around to starting the challenge and I decided to make a simblr just to keep track of it here: http://neopixiesims.tumblr.com/

Meet my Snow White
    tumblr_nm09pdJrX31urahh5o1_540.jpg

• Options
    Liked your posts ;)
  • Options
    NiekibearNiekibear Posts: 89 Member
    Goldpuffle wrote: »
    Liked your posts ;)

Thank you!! :D
  • Options
    carlimactcarlimact Posts: 766 Member
    It's just occurred to me that I didn't pick the 50x50 lot for my challenge. :(
    Looks like the Oglesbys are moving. Besides, that house is hella small for such a big family.
  • Options
    BruNCC93BruNCC93 Posts: 209 Member
    edited March 2015
    Goldpuffle wrote: »
    BruNCC93 wrote: »

Your Sigi is AMAZING!

Thanks! <3

@Niekibear good luck with your story!

I'll try and get up to date with all your stories as soon as my exam is done :blush:
    [
  • Options
    KrazyKatSmsKrazyKatSms Posts: 201 Member
    carlimact wrote: »
    Looks like the Oglesbys are moving. Besides, that house is hella small for such a big family.

Neither did I, I didn't understand I was supposed to be following the original Legacy challenge rulesQ
  • Options
    Wait were supposed to follow the Legacy rules?! Because the only legacy rule that I have followed so far is moving to a 50x50 lot.
    dmlX3n8.jpg

• Options
    carlimactcarlimact Posts: 766 Member
    The last patch apparently "forget" the relationship between Simone and her boyfriend.
    Poor girl is single. Off I go to find her a new soul mate...or tracking him down. :/
  • Options
    The last patch apparently "forget" the relationship between Simone and her boyfriend.
    Poor girl is single. Off I go to find her a new soul mate...or tracking him down. :/

That stinks, I know how it feels. My sim got her boyfriends relationship all mixed up! Now their just impartial.
  • Options
    MissPlayingMissPlaying Posts: 152 Member

Neither did I, I didn't understand I was supposed to be following the original Legacy challenge rulesQ
    Wait were supposed to follow the Legacy rules?! Because the only legacy rule that I have followed so far is moving to a 50x50 lot.

Don't worry you guys. That's kinda just there as I guideline. I always go by this motto with the challenge:
    If you want to follow the rules, go for it.
    If you wanna cheat, do it.
    If you forgot something, so what?
    It's YOUR game. Play how you play and play how it's fun :)
  • Options
    Sparkling13121Sparkling13121 Posts: 88 Member
    edited April 2015
    Another update ^_^

tumblr_nm1jspyM2t1uqy70qo1_540.png
    Part 20
    Part 21
    Part 22
    Part 23
    Post edited by Sparkling13121 on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list