Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

In one sentence~ Sing for Gurus' hard works in Sims 4

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    Hthr0120Hthr0120 Posts: 292 Member
    EasyToRead wrote: »
    XopaxPax wrote: »
    If no one bought the game, it would be this that would kill the series. I also doubt anyone would be happy without anything new for TS in 5 years

To be honest, if they upgrade TS2 and make it playable for computers in 5-10 years, I would be satisfied. They wouldn't have to add content or change the game play... just get it so that it runs on the latest computers with the latest video cards.

Since this is impossible, I want them to make TS4 decent or kill it and make a decent TS5 base game (which would hopefully be a hybrid of a TS3 world with TS2 sims and gameplay).

My dream is to have TS2 with TS3's graphics, i'd buy every single DLC for it.
    There is something we can agree on. The Sims 4 graphics was such a blobby mistake.

I agree!
  • Options
    Deandra TheNewGirlDeandra TheNewGirl Posts: 384 Member
    If no one bought the game, it would be this that would kill the series. I also doubt anyone would be happy without anything new for TS in 5 years

To be honest, if they upgrade TS2 and make it playable for computers in 5-10 years, I would be satisfied. They wouldn't have to add content or change the game play... just get it so that it runs on the latest computers with the latest video cards.

Since this is impossible, I want them to make TS4 decent or kill it and make a decent TS5 base game (which would hopefully be a hybrid of a TS3 world with TS2 sims and gameplay).

There is something we can agree on. The Sims 4 graphics was such a blobby mistake.

What are you talking about!? The Flop 4 has amazing graphics...
  • Options
    xBlackDragon7xxBlackDragon7x Posts: 173 Member
    edited March 2015
    not sure what hard work your referring to when 90% of the game has been cut of previous features & has nothing in it, it's not on the level of Sims 2 or 3 & not sure how many EP's & patches it will take for it to be half as good as those games.
  • Options
    JaciJadeJaciJade Posts: 1,078 Member
    Personally I think it's time for EA and Maxis to show some appreciation for their long time fans, otherwise I'll just keep my gaming dollars for other games. They can keep their apologies, just fix and complete the base game.
    Thank you EA and thank you Maxis..we got our babies back, Yay!
  • Options
    EasyToReadEasyToRead Posts: 7,813 Member

What are you talking about!? The Flop 4 has amazing graphics...
    Just look at all the textures and details to the grass and mountains....Amazing graphics....
    MTS_plasticbox-1475284-liberated-rocks-01_00.jpg
    65269fd0b85aa98a2c2072aa295bb3c769d810553ff2b564303d45891f40aea7_large
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Options
    SenbreSenbre Posts: 997 Member
    ON TOPIC: Thanks for Gurus' hard work on sims 4 bringing us indefinite of fun. <3
  • Options
    ShaobunShaobun Posts: 1,155 Member
    Thank you Gurus for uniting us in the common hope for more content & better sims. No longer will some of us blindly give you our money trusting that you will give us a good experience.

I know I have appreciated taking the opportunity to play skyrim (since you wanted me to play an rpg anyway). It doesn't have babies or toddlers either but my children are really sweet. I play games with them like tag and hide and go seek. They bring me gifts and are always happy when I come home from adventuring. They call me Momma and get cranky when I tell them to do their chores. I'm having fun now. Thank you for the last patch that stopped TS4 from working on my computer.
    Customers don’t expect you to be perfect. They do expect you to fix things when they go wrong. ~ Donald Porter
  • Options
    nickibitswardnickibitsward Posts: 3,115 Member
    What hard work?

are you blind?

Not nice.

Not care.

You should. This latest rendition of the Sims series, with the resulting disappointment for many, has divided the community like never before. And that's sad.
  • Options
    SimGuruBChickSimGuruBChick Posts: 1,013 SimGuru (retired)
    CLOSED: Due to users posting off topic and derogatory comments. Apologies to the OP. We appreciate the thought behind your original post.
    SimGuruBChick
    Infinite Diversity, Infinite Combinations
    Thanks to 06bon06 for my lovely new signature pic

p8sfgs0mgkwd.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top