Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Why is there no shower Woohoo?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    well i am quite happy with how the sims4 is and i hope they never bring back the shower woohoo thing it gives me more reasons to replace all showers with only bath tubs in my sims homes
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    It looks totally awkward with nomosaic imo, maybe that's why they skipped it?
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    RedWingsFan5RedWingsFan5 Posts: 360 Member
    > @catloverplayer said:
    > RedWingsFan5 wrote: »
    >
    > Didn't realize you could do that
    >
    >
    >
    > Yes the shower woohoo actually boosted 3 needs fun,hygiene and social in ts3. I bet the animation in TS4 would be even better.

Wow i didn't know that thanks for telling me
  • Options
    Junebug6620Junebug6620 Posts: 418 Member
    Honestly I kinda miss it because it feels like they only woohoo in just the bed now and Rocket

I was wondering the same thing. We need more places. I had to laugh at the haystack that we got in Sims 3. Come on creators--let's get creative! I thought our Sims should be able to use the couch too--only while the house is empty (of course!). That way--one of your Sims could catch their spouse or significant other and be jealous, resulting in turmoil in their relationship, of course.
  • Options
    RedWingsFan5RedWingsFan5 Posts: 360 Member
    > @Junebug6620 said:
    > ASimsFanatic2015 wrote: »
    >
    > Honestly I kinda miss it because it feels like they only woohoo in just the bed now and Rocket
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I was wondering the same thing. We need more places. I had to laugh at the haystack that we got in Sims 3. Come on creators--let's get creative! I thought our Sims should be able to use the couch too--only while the house is empty (of course!). That way--one of your Sims could catch their spouse or significant other and be jealous, resulting in turmoil in their relationship, of course.

Now that would be fun to see
  • Options
    Junebug6620Junebug6620 Posts: 418 Member
    Now that would be fun to see

Thanks! That's what I thought! They go for somewhat realistic in other things--let's take this there, also! And why not throw in a Peeping Tom, with the new pack coming out? That way--this would be another person to arrest. Or--if he/she got away with it--they could spread the rumor about seeing one of your Sims with another Sim, outside of their relationship. That would create all kind of messes! :wink: