Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Why is there no shower Woohoo?

ASimsFanatic2015ASimsFanatic2015 Posts: 208 Member
edited March 2015 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Honestly I kinda miss it because it feels like they only woohoo in just the bed now and Rocket

Comments

• Options
    BrittanyChick22BrittanyChick22 Posts: 2,130 Member
    they might put it back..but we're not sure. i miss woohoo in theater =/
    giphy.gif

• Options
    ceyricceyric Posts: 1,584 Member
    i miss woohoo in theater =/

I miss woohoo in your mom's house =/

keep on keepin' on
  • Options
    QuaayQuaay Posts: 557 Member
    What about woohoo in the pool? Was that ever a thing?
  • Options
    XopaxPaxXopaxPax Posts: 1,769 Member
    Shower Woohoos are expensive.
    tenor.gif
  • Options
    ThatDoggoneGirl7ThatDoggoneGirl7 Posts: 1,314 Member
    Honestly I kinda miss it because it feels like they only woohoo in just the bed now and Rocket

Or inside the closet too. Omg! I hope they're gonna bring back woohoo-ing in the bubble spa.

@BrittanyChick22 Oh God, your signature. :lol:
    tumblr_nb96gvx67j1rn427xo2_500.gif
    ♬ "Smile, what's the use of crying. You'll find that life is still worthwhile. If you just smile.." ♬
    Michael Jackson
  • Options
    lovebypondsidelovebypondside Posts: 1,364 Member
    Woohoo in the past/future via Time Machine. I miss in TS3 - try for baby in the past and then your long-lost child would show up fully grown. :D I wasn't expecting that the first time, I thought my sim would just come back pregnant in the present. Plus, it was a nice way to get around raising kids if you're not into that part.
    Origin ID: byscreenside
    Twitter: @byscreenside
    Youtube: YT

• Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,585 Member
    Woo hoo in the shower was a great addition. But it wasn't something we had in a base game — ever. It made its debut in Sims3, but I can no longer recall in which EP it was.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Shower woohoo wasn't in Sims 3 base game -- I think it was added with the Generations patch -- so maybe we'll get it in a future patch before a related pack.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Shower woohoo wasn't in Sims 3 base game -- I think it was added with the Generations patch -- so maybe we'll get it in a future patch before a related pack.

Oh, and you can also Woohoo in the observatory (telescope) -- I like to add one to the parks for that reason. B)
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    natashifiednatashified Posts: 3,314 Member
    <.< >.>
  • Options
    UmberApricotUmberApricot Posts: 887 Member
    I'm guessing that it was "too hard," and "too expensive" to be implemented.
  • Options
    AnnLee87AnnLee87 Posts: 2,475 Member
    Remember the all-in-one-bathroom? (TS3 Island Paradise I think) You could woohoo in it and what about the changing booths at the store? (TS2 Open For Business I think)
    We really need that all-in-one bathroom for camping. Make it go into the Sims personal inventory. lol
  • Options
    mizuru007mizuru007 Posts: 1,085 Member
    You would think that more Woohoo locations would be patched in with the Valentine's Day Contest hairs, considering what people had to do in order to WIN that stuff in the first place...but that's just me. ;)
  • Options
    SenbreSenbre Posts: 997 Member
    Inappropriate to my 5 year old cousin, Sims 4 is game for babies
  • Options
    purplexbutterflypurplexbutterfly Posts: 597 Member
    Car woohoos used to make me laugh because the windows used to get steamy :wink:
  • Options
    knazzerknazzer Posts: 3,382 Member
    Bring back Woohoo in the Murphy bed, double kill!
  • Options
    tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    I really miss the shower woohoo! That was a fun addition.
  • Options
    RealmOfAJAXRealmOfAJAX Posts: 87 Member
    Sims always had a way of humor in it. When you walk by someone who smells, no shame they cover nose oooboootchkaa. Translation: "Daaaaam"
    Origin: RealmOfAJAX
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    Woohoo in the past/future via Time Machine. I miss in TS3 - try for baby in the past and then your long-lost child would show up fully grown. :D I wasn't expecting that the first time, I thought my sim would just come back pregnant in the present. Plus, it was a nice way to get around raising kids if you're not into that part.
    Ww..what!!
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    ASimsFanatic2015ASimsFanatic2015 Posts: 208 Member
    Woo hoo in the shower was a great addition. But it wasn't something we had in a base game — ever. It made its debut in Sims3, but I can no longer recall in which EP it was.

I didn't know that but thank you.
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member

Generations introduced it.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    With outdoor retreat we get tent woohoo. It's awesome.
  • Options
    RedWingsFan5RedWingsFan5 Posts: 360 Member
    Didn't realize you could do that
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Didn't realize you could do that
    Yes the shower woohoo actually boosted 3 needs fun,hygiene and social in ts3. I bet the animation in TS4 would be even better.