Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Complete a set

Comments

• Options
    gnlovewgnlovew Posts: 900 Member
    @charlotteprice, thank you so much!! What a treat :smiley: I love the curtains and bed, and the bear door goes with my bear tub :smiley: Too cute! Thank you so much!!
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    thanks to the lovely @charlotteprice, I am now working on Luxury Resort Attire before it is on DD in the wee hours on Monday morning :fearful:

:star: BAM :star:
  • Options
    LadyGreenEyesLadyGreenEyes Posts: 928 Member
    Thanks @Ximph, for the totally hip dress; if I can hold out til it hits the DD in May, that set will be about a single sp! Sweet! I am really starting to love waiting for the deals, and watching the sets fall one by one!
  • Options
    bcsmasbcsmas Posts: 272 Member
    simgeek79 wrote: »
    Yes @bcsmas just 12 individual items I need to buy off the DD and 14 sets I should get free off the DD. My last deal is May 6th! I do need to get the exclusive items off of the MMAO as well so almost there!!
    Ok, I think I remember you mentioning this before lol. It's been a long couple of weeks. Awesome that's all you have left! :)

Thank you for The Shaggy Look for Boys @gnlovew

@Jaceigh thank you for the High Ponytail! And happy first day of spring to you as well! :)

@Nevills thank you for the Tot's Apron!

@Laynielouxu The plant Sim is really neat! Didn't know you could create one!

I feel like there was something else I was going to add, but I can't think of what it was :confused:
  • Options
    njwilson1986njwilson1986 Posts: 629 Member
    I'm so sleepy but I wanna play ts3 and DD stalk!!! :s
    I own the store YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    @bcsmas, thank you so much for the cool top! I love the steam punk clothes, they go so well in Midnight Hollow :smiley: Thank you!

• Options
    ragan651ragan651 Posts: 268 Member
    Thank you to @gnlovew and @Jaceigh for helping with Ragtime in the Big Easy.
    e9sNIxd.jpg

Wishlist | The O'Kelly Saga | The Strange Case of Thomas Black | My goals: Coffee Bean Loft, Eloquently Ecclectic Collection
  • Options
    EnchantedpreyEnchantedprey Posts: 676 Member
    Thank you @Ximph and @bcsmas for the gifts and the help widdling down this last list
    Enchanting the world one moment at a time
    The Pink Plumbob Completionist Club Thread
    Why yes I do own the store!
    tumblr_mragciJXbT1s5ucs6o1_500.gif

• Options
    EnchantedpreyEnchantedprey Posts: 676 Member
    @charlotteprice I love you and the cute little giggle thank you for the Grove! just moved my sims to Aurora Skies yesterday and bought one of the far our farmhouse looking places the things from this will be perfect **huggles**
    Enchanting the world one moment at a time
    The Pink Plumbob Completionist Club Thread
    Why yes I do own the store!
    tumblr_mragciJXbT1s5ucs6o1_500.gif

• Options
    MayaRose1138MayaRose1138 Posts: 1,791 Member
    Thank you to @Ximph, @gnlovew and @frozenorangejuic for your gifts! They have helped bring LLL and Everyday Kids down a little more.

Alright, I've found the time to put some items from Collection Stancke on my WL. Items #1-12 should be enough to bring it down to a reasonable price :)

And I got Loads of Laundry on DD for free! And Coffee Bean Hipster Loft for 125 points!! So thank you to everyone who helped directly or indirectly with those :)
  • Options
    Sweet2Sweet2 Posts: 1,736 Member
    Hoping to get Collectionne Stäncké while it's on sale, any help would be much appreciated :) thank you wl items 9-15
    My Page Another lot and Household Uploaded :)

• Options
    melaniet1020melaniet1020 Posts: 394 Member
    Hello, I hope everyone is doing well! I wanted to thank @Ximph for the Vest Jacket with T-Shirt and I want to thank @gnlovew for the Topcoat and Sweater! I can't believe how close I am to owning the store....and I have all you wonderful people to thank for all the help! :smiley:
    Happy Simming!! :)
  • Options
    @melaniet1020, so glad you had a good gift day :smiley:
  • Options
    LadyGreenEyesLadyGreenEyes Posts: 928 Member
    How is everyone this morning? Nice to see people getting more sets taken care of! Since my sale target this week is done, and the coming DD, think I am going to work on the new theme park for a while!
  • Options
    LaynielouxuLaynielouxu Posts: 443 Member
    @gnlovew @bcsmas @janineisbaws @frozenorangejuic @melaniet1020 @wittanthony1 thank you all for the awesome items you gifted us :)

As for the plant baby in the making :( Annie's game did not save, so it is as if the baby was not planted :'( #heartbroken

Annie said, thank you to everyone for the awesome comments about her plant sim Charlie :D and she also says, everyone should give plant sims a go, they are brill!! <3

We love you guys toooo many XxxxxxxX <3 XxxxxxxX
  • Options
    Pugslover4Pugslover4 Posts: 2,849 Member
    edited March 2015
    Okay, this what I don't own so far. And if you want you can or welcome to help. It's up to you. Here the lists...
    Seeing Stars (Not part of CYS)
    April 2013 (155 SP)
    Jan. 2013 320 SP)
    Aug. 2011 (485 Sp)
    Fifth Ave. Fashions (1,125 SP)
    Roaring Height
    Lunar Lakes
    Luxury Resort Attire (545 SP)
    Ragtime In The Big Easy (1,365 SP)
    Tutor of Tudors (625 SP)
    Jet Set Teens (295 SP)
    Jet Set (425 SP)
    Fanciful Fashion & Hairstyles (445 SP)
    Romanza Bridal Party (210 SP)
    Show Stopping Styles Collection (Not part of CYS)
    Oktoberfest Celebration (275 SP)

My wishlist is in my siggy. ;)
    Post edited by Pugslover4 on
    9cac0e69-be99-4238-b1c8-e9ef2f5d7718_zps38d42068.jpg
    I owned the store! Yahoo!
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    @monday_34, thank you so much for the cute top and door! Can you tell I have at least two very different games going? Victorian/Steampunk and modern :smiley: Thanks so much for the gifts!

@Anniemary, thank you so much for the shelves. I don't know why I'm obsessed with laundry accessories, it's not like I love doing laundry. Maybe I wish my utility room was as neat as my Sims :smiley:
  • Options
    Sweet2Sweet2 Posts: 1,736 Member
    Thank you @frozenorangejuic for A-Simetry Portal :)
    My Page Another lot and Household Uploaded :)

• Options
    Cynth220Cynth220 Posts: 1,162 Member
    gnlovew wrote: »
    @monday_34, thank you so much for the cute top and door! Can you tell I have at least two very different games going? Victorian/Steampunk and modern :smiley: Thanks so much for the gifts!

@Anniemary, thank you so much for the shelves. I don't know why I'm obsessed with laundry accessories, it's not like I love doing laundry. Maybe I wish my utility room was as neat as my Sims :smiley:

Ah, I kinda feel you there. I have the *absolute* strangest obsession with Fairies in TS3. They are just so freaking FUN! And pair them with the Adventurous and Rebellious traits......Ooh boy! Oh, and Brave. Haha~! *light bulb moment* Oh! Idea~! (Did I just sound like Rarity?!) Anyway, thx to @Jaden1673 for the 2 windows and the Desk, I got the Faire Folks Den On Sale for Free. :) Now just trolling thru Happily Ever After to find the most expensive items since they seem to drop the CYS value faster than the small stuff.
  • Options
    njwilson1986njwilson1986 Posts: 629 Member
    I heart felt thank you to @bcsmas @tiki5872 @KSkywalker4571 for the gifts from last night made my morning.

I am a victim of buying a set before the best better deal comes up. lol
    Gonna finally play a little today.
    I own the store YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    Pugslover4Pugslover4 Posts: 2,849 Member
    @janineisabaws thanks for the gifts. I like it too.
    9cac0e69-be99-4238-b1c8-e9ef2f5d7718_zps38d42068.jpg
    I owned the store! Yahoo!
  • Options
    izaapizaap Posts: 346 Member
    I haven't focused on completing sets lately, but now there is this opportunity I can't miss.
    The Wild Wears is on sale this week and I really like the set, especially since it's all cute little toddler stuff.
    I only own 18%, but because there is this sale, the set is already down to 195 sp!
    Like I said, this is something I can't miss.
    So all the other projects aside and Wild Wears it is, with 3 days to go ;)

The sweet @Shannen already helped me, thank you again :smiley:

Anyone else saving for Wild Wears? :blush:
  • Options
    @Cynth220, I love playing with fairies!!!! So fun when you get them to the "inner beauty" trick :smiley: Right now, for me, it's witches, which seems appropriate for my Midnight Hollow :wink: I did actually just make two fairies to start a new game, Supernatural is such a fun expansion! I'm curious about the genies. What do they do?

Just got Storybook Dining Room for free, so exciting :smiley::smiley:
  • Options
    @MRSMLOG, thank you so much for the clothes!!! What a treat :smiley: My sims will be looking extra fine :wink::smiley: Happy Saturday to you too! Mine is definitely better, my husband just got home from work :smile: