Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Just Realized....

There are no burglars! Come on! Put in the burglars! And we should be able to have other sims arrested.

Comments

• Options
    Alysha1988Alysha1988 Posts: 3,452 Member
    I know right. Burglars have always been part of my simming tradition. I start a new family, build them a house, totally forget to put in a burglar alarm, and sometime within the first week my family gets robbed blind and I sit there head desking and yelling at my sims as the incompetent police show up and walk right passed the escaping burglar to let my sims know the burglar got away and my stuff is gone.

It's just no fun without that :( And no, I'm not even being sarcastic, I love the burglars. They make me laugh.
  • Options
    Legobatman3609Legobatman3609 Posts: 604 Member
    Burglars are being added in Get to Work most likely.
    E0iRxce.png

Please EA
  • Options
    DextroyerX2DextroyerX2 Posts: 267 Member
    Wished the Criminal Career in the base game added that...
  • Options
    AbyssalOfDarknessAbyssalOfDarkness Posts: 51 Member
    How I miss burglars! The fights that you always witnessed during the night, having your housemates to bet who's winning.

Hopefully there's an update for burglars.
    The most important thing that comes to doing business... Dumb People

10941830_10204344470838609_8256131450011807256_n.jpg?oh=207c118c107b2274bf4f9b95ac06e03e&oe=55B9C166

Upcoming expansion pack => Sims 4: Get to Work
  • Options
    2HubbiesNLove2HubbiesNLove Posts: 658 Member
    If their not included in Get To Work, and since it's a base game feature from every franchise it needs to be patched in or put into the game through an update. I much rather have it in a free update rather than it added into an expansion pack. Why? So they could pay attention to new features instead of giving us base game features in an expansion pack.
  • Options
    YuiVooYuiVoo Posts: 173 Member
    I really hope they do...don't know why they'd even leave it out. then again they left a lot of stuff out.....