Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 six months on...

Comments

• Options
    LaAbbyLaAbby Posts: 3,742 Member
    Memina11 wrote: »
    For simmers that went toddlers back you will need to be patient if they are in the work it will be for a generation type expansionpack for the sims4 do not forget that young adults were added in the sims2 uni ep so patience is the keyword here

Yes, patience you're right Memina.

But patience can only go so far, I'm not going to wait forever either.
  • Options
    RoyaiChaosRoyaiChaos Posts: 905 Member
    Biased thread is biased.
  • Options
    kirby356kirby356 Posts: 4,607 Member
    colton147 wrote: »
    Sounds like quite an EP, but, no toddlers?

Toddlers will arrive in time when a Family-related expansion is released - possibly in that expansion's patch.

And why should anyone have to pay for something that has been in the previous two base games? Why does EA keep trying to milk us like we're some kind of cash cow? It's taking advantage of the loyal fanbase.
  • Options
    IgnitedTobi1IgnitedTobi1 Posts: 926 Member
    RoyaiChaos wrote: »
    Biased thread is biased.
    Completely biased.
  • Options
    kirby356 wrote: »
    colton147 wrote: »
    Sounds like quite an EP, but, no toddlers?

Toddlers will arrive in time when a Family-related expansion is released - possibly in that expansion's patch.

And why should anyone have to pay for something that has been in the previous two base games? Why does EA keep trying to milk us like we're some kind of cash cow? It's taking advantage of the loyal fanbase.

Colten =/= EA. You have no evidence that EA is going to make us pay for toddlers, don't complain about them if they haven't done anything. So far, all paid content has been things we've paid for in the past.
  • Options
    colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    edited March 2015

You don't purchase the patch - I meant like a patch for everyone to have, not just those who bought the expansion. XD
    DonLatharo wrote: »
    The Sims 4 is literally one of the biggest disappointments a Sims game has had, it lacks everything. Just because "When EPs" come out it will be the "best" is not a excuse, but rather a way to make yourself feel better about this crap game.

A base game should be finished enough to play on its own. It shouldn't need EPs to feel "complete" so all of your arguments saying so. You are wrong.

An bashing Sims 3 just to feel better about Sims 4 is not alright either, because you KNOW, you played Sims 3. You KNOW you enjoyed it. So go outside and smell the roses, you might realize something.

I didn't really enjoy the Sims 2 or the Sims 3 (But I did enjoy Justine Keaton). ;)

But I like the Sims 3 than the Sims 2 though.
  • Options
    IgnitedTobi1IgnitedTobi1 Posts: 926 Member
    The Sims 4 is literally one of the biggest disappointments a Sims game has had, it lacks everything. Just because "When EPs" come out it will be the "best" is not a excuse, but rather a way to make yourself feel better about this crap game.

A base game should be finished enough to play on its own. It shouldn't need EPs to feel "complete" so all of your arguments saying so. You are wrong.

An bashing Sims 3 just to feel better about Sims 4 is not alright either, because you KNOW, you played Sims 3. You KNOW you enjoyed it. So go outside and smell the roses, you might realize something.
    I smell a load of 🐸🐸🐸🐸 with this one.
  • Options

Bashing about the Sims 4 to feel better about the Sims 3 is equally as wrong. And, actually, you know, people have different opinions on things. I'm sorry but some people didn't enjoy the sims 3, belive it or not. You can't choose someone's opinions for them.
  • Options
    JoxerTM22JoxerTM22 Posts: 5,323 Member
  • Options
    natashifiednatashified Posts: 3,314 Member

Bashing about the Sims 4 to feel better about the Sims 3 is equally as wrong. And, actually, you know, people have different opinions on things. I'm sorry but some people didn't enjoy the sims 3, belive it or not. You can't choose someone's opinions for them.

Tell that to the people who bought EPs and SPs and store items.
  • Options
    chensaytaylorchensaytaylor Posts: 700 Member
    I keep hoping the teens will finally LOOK like teens and not adults.... just sayin.
  • Options
    Colton =/= EA. You have no evidence that EA is going to make us pay for toddlers, don't complain about them if they haven't done anything. So far, all paid content has been things we've paid for in the past.

EA doesn't develop the games - Maxis does. ;)
  • Options

Tell that to the people who bought EPs and SPs and store items.

I'm praying right now, like legit praying.
    I never said that no one liked The Sims 3, I said that not everyone liked the Sims 3. "some people"
  • Options
    Deandra TheNewGirlDeandra TheNewGirl Posts: 384 Member
    I keep hoping the teens will finally LOOK like teens and not adults.... just sayin.

Oh sweetie you dreamed a dream.

• Options
    kirby356kirby356 Posts: 4,607 Member
    Oh look, another one of these threads.
    Oh look another one of these comments telling people what to post and what not to post. You knew what this thread was when you saw the title, yet you come here to post a flame-baiting comment.
    Colten =/= EA. You have no evidence that EA is going to make us pay for toddlers, don't complain about them if they haven't done anything. So far, all paid content has been things we've paid for in the past.
    I'm sorry but are you really that naive to think that EA, and the money-hungry company it is, would give out toddlers for free? Please...

• Options
    JoxerTM22JoxerTM22 Posts: 5,323 Member

Oh sweetie you dreamed a dream.

You mean this:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxPZh4AnWyk
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    nvm *sigh*
  • Options
    Oh look, another one of these threads.
    Oh look another one of these comments telling people what to post and what not to post. You knew what this thread was when you saw the title, yet you come here to post a flame-baiting comment.
    I'm sorry but are you really that naive to think that EA, and the money-hungry company it is, would give out toddlers for free? Please...

You can't complain about something you assume someone will do. You can complain that they would be a horrible company if they did that. But you can't act like they already did it.
  • Options
    gamekittengamekitten Posts: 2,606 Member
    You can tell this game is unsuccessful by looking at these forums. It is literally a ghost town! I have never seen a Sims forum so dead and quiet. I remember TS2 BBS Forum was always active, as well as TS3 forums. I look on these forums and I see the same topics from weeks ago because no one is interested in talking about this mess of a game.

And all the TS4 lovers said that once the first EP comes out it will be different, yet the EP has been announced and the hype is as dead as these forums. If it continues like this, I truly don't see TS4 going very far.

Weird I was just discussing this very thing with my fiancé about how empty the Sims 4 forums were compared to previous games of the series. And I came in after my fiancé told me there was going to be an expansion release soon (I didn't even know...XD). On that day I saw no mention of said expansion, I had to go to the website to see the trailer and information ... lol!

I play other games mostly (just recently I've tried to warm up to Sims 4 again with challenges ...the only thing I could like was the Grim Reaper. If I could I would -give- my fiancé my game and let him get Get to Work) and could come here every week or two and catch up in a few minutes on what was going on... Forum is just empty and that is that..
  • Options

People are bashing TS4 because of the numerous issues it has, as well as the huge step-backward it took compared to TS2/TS3. TS3 may not have been everyone's favorite but is HEAPS better than TS4 in terms of building, customization, aesthetics, and gameplay. The open world is the best thing that ever happened to the franchise. It gave the game more life and realism. Made the game feel more like a life simulation and not a cheap dollhouse like TS4 is.

People act like Sims 3 was a death pit. With absolutely no fun in at all. When in reality they bought all EPs and SPs and were more active on these forums that they are now. They are in denial about it, because they are blinded by the "greatness" that is Sims 4.
  • Options

People are bashing TS4 because of the numerous issues it has, as well as the huge step-backward it took compared to TS2/TS3. TS3 may not have been everyone's favorite but is HEAPS better than TS4 in terms of building, customization, aesthetics, and gameplay. The open world is the best thing that ever happened to the franchise. It gave the game more life and realism. Made the game feel more like a life simulation and not a cheap dollhouse like TS4 is.

Well some people bash The Sims 3 because Open World caused them heaps of problems.
  • Options

EA is very money-hungry, but Maxis is not. ;)
    Jimil wrote: »
    WCIF Potential?

Potential is $500 DLC.