The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CURRENT DD (DAILY DEAL) ROTATION & SALES HELP: STARTED SEPTEMBER 22ND

Comments

• Options
    Pugslover4Pugslover4 Posts: 2,849 Member
    I am having hard time choosing from http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:37482 65 simpoints (Aurora Musketeer Shirt) and http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:37481 75 Simpoints (Deirdre Explorer's Shirt). But still haven't figure out how to make them lower to get it free later on. It's for Everyday-Hot Summer Day. Can someone explain to me again. (How embarrassing this is and I know I done it before and forgot) Old age moments! LOL!
    9cac0e69-be99-4238-b1c8-e9ef2f5d7718_zps38d42068.jpg
    I owned the store! Yahoo!
  • Options
    JennaIsGhostJennaIsGhost Posts: 1,209 Member
    I must have missed seeing @Chloe416 owning the store! Congratulations! :D

Thenk you @LyrielSim for World of Wonder!! :D
    Two more venues until I can cross all of the venues off. How exciting! :D
    a.k.a. Jenna, in case the username didn't give it away. ;P
    MyPage
    I own the whole store!!
    "Color Simmons, cooooolloor!"
    ezgifcom-resize.gif
    Gif from Rub Some Bacon on It
  • Options
    SpiderCrowWolfSpiderCrowWolf Posts: 1,380 Member
    This is why I wanted help with organizing my Wish list. Someone just gifted me a bunch of items that I could have got for free this week in upcoming DD.....I hate to see someone waste their SimPoints on something that I could get free. Ugh
  • Options
    LyrielSimLyrielSim Posts: 261 Member
    Thenk you @LyrielSim for World of Wonder!! :D
    Two more venues until I can cross all of the venues off. How exciting! :D
    You're walcome! (i kid) I <3 that set.
    Ah, I recall those eager days of my own rush to completion (like, just yesterday :p ). Good Times though, and yes agreed, it is kinda exciting. Something fun to look forward to in the midst of everyday humdrums.
  • Options
    @JennalsGhost thanks, that'll help get down to 101 simpoints if I am correct, and tonight I will grab it. Thanks! ;)
  • Options
    Sweet2Sweet2 Posts: 1,736 Member
    :astonished: Thank you @LyrielSim‌ for Business as Usual Bistro :D Can't wait to check it out
    My Page Another lot and Household Uploaded :)

• Options
    LyrielSimLyrielSim Posts: 261 Member
    Sweet2 wrote: »
    :astonished: Thank you @LyrielSim‌ for Business as Usual Bistro :D Can't wait to check it out
    You're very welcome! I hope you enjoy it, I sure do :#
  • Options
    Elf67Elf67 Posts: 1,198 Member
    Anyone else having issues with the store? The place you are supposed to click on for the DD is blank for me and when I click on it, the page just refreshes.
  • Options
    calentscalents Posts: 245 Member
    @Elf67 I'm getting apache tomcats in 3 browsers at the moment
    Now a member of the Own the Store Club! Thank you to everyone who helped!
  • Options
    JennaIsGhostJennaIsGhost Posts: 1,209 Member
    Pugslover4 wrote: »
    @JennalsGhost thanks, that'll help get down to 101 simpoints if I am correct, and tonight I will grab it. Thanks! ;)
    You're welcome! :) I saw you weren't sure what to do so I figured I'd try to help. :)
    a.k.a. Jenna, in case the username didn't give it away. ;P
    MyPage
    I own the whole store!!
    "Color Simmons, cooooolloor!"
    ezgifcom-resize.gif
    Gif from Rub Some Bacon on It
  • Options
    PenndraPenndra Posts: 695 Member
    edited February 2015
    Chloe416 wrote: »
    Thank you @Penndra. I have searched on the old forum but it doesn't give me the option of seeing their wishlist. When you say "in their sig," does that mean you click on the name of the person or that they have the separate link at the bottom of their page?

In their signature of posts (which I see you don't have one yet). Most of us do that now, because of how difficult it is to get to wishlists now.
    Simmers have to have made a certain number of posts before they can make links and add a sig and add links to a sig.... So newer Simmers in the threads cannot provide that little helpful measure yet.
    And then you'll need to have 'show signatures' enabled.
    TS3 Store advice: DD Stalkers * DD Cascades * Complete a Set
    wishes & Thank-you!! Huggles!
    YouTube tutorial: How-to make UFO's in TS3 *
    Machinima in the making: March of Bears -a psychological thriller *
    Research Blog: Garden/Recipe
  • Options
    Elf67Elf67 Posts: 1,198 Member
    calents wrote: »
    Thanks! Just making sure it wasn't just me!

• Options
    GrouchybeastGrouchybeast Posts: 149 Member
    Elf67 wrote: »
    calents wrote: »
    Thanks! Just making sure it wasn't just me!

I've been successfully escaping from the Tomcat errors by logging out of the store and deleting the sims store cookies in my browser. When I refresh the store page and log back in, I get a connection to a working store server again.
    "Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live." - Oscar Wilde
  • Options
    Ok, thanks. Got some help, privately and I'm now down (currently) to 44 items on my WL.

• Options
    LadybugLeslieLadybugLeslie Posts: 698 Member
    Hey everyone- just wanted to remind you guys that if you pick up Futureshock Living while it's on DD right now, you'll be able to get the March 2011 compilation for free when it's up on DD in a couple of weeks.
  • Options
    Hey everyone- just wanted to remind you guys that if you pick up Futureshock Living while it's on DD right now, you'll be able to get the March 2011 compilation for free when it's up on DD in a couple of weeks.

Hoped for that but didn't check further. My calculations were 5 sp off on Futureshock Living, it paid for itself though as there was an ad on the DD page :D

• Options
    GrouchybeastGrouchybeast Posts: 149 Member

Ooh, thank you for the reminder! That's a really awesome deal.
    "Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live." - Oscar Wilde
  • Options
    thank you @Chloe416‌ for Topcoat and Sweater :)

• Options
    Impressive. Down to 22 items on my WL. Lots of hard work there getting that list down.
  • Options
    NonsequitorianNonsequitorian Posts: 264 Member
    edited February 2015

ETA: copied the wrong message
    Remember: Wherever you go...there you are.

One day, my wishlist turned into Own the Store, and there was no more wishlist. How remarkable.
  • Options
    Look like early bed for me tonight and hoping the DD I want pop in before bedtime. I have court tomorrow morning at 9:00 for driving with no insurance. $420 is alot. I wished that Simpoints spits out cash so I can pay them off. LOL! Sorry Sims moment here. LOL! I wished there is a familyfunds or motherlode here. LOL! :D:p
  • Options
    wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    Is anybody else having problems downloading stuff from the store? The launcher cames popping up the log in screen when I try to download stuff. It happened last night and just now.
  • Options
    Is anybody else having problems downloading stuff from the store? The launcher cames popping up the log in screen when I try to download stuff. It happened last night and just now.

from time to time that happens to me, I just close the log in screen and hit download again, that usually works

• Options
    Chloe416Chloe416 Posts: 38 Member
    @Penndra With the help of @AlphaFen, @trithone and you, I now understand how to get to wishlists (Yay!), so thank you all! I don't really know how to add a sig and I don't have anything left to put on my wishlist but I do have leftover points to share!
    Thank you @KittyKat8103, @frozenorangejuic, @LyrielSim, @Simgeek79 and Tahera for the congratulations!
    And to @AlphaFen, thank you for the concern about my son. He's on the mend now (hernia operation) so as long as he doesn't overdo it for the next couple of weeks he'll be fine. So now back to the gifting!!!
  • Options
    If any of you would like to help me with the last 21 items on my Wishlist I"d be sooo appreciative. I'm just wanting to get this so I can start paying back and gifting others. Thanks. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top