The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Complete a set

Comments

• Options
    LaynielouxuLaynielouxu Posts: 443 Member
    @charlotteprice and @melaniet1020 thank you guys for the gifts :D we love them XxxxxxX <3 XxxxxxX

You're very welcome!

Glad your nephew is doing better since he was able to get some codeine! I feel so bad for him, I hate anyone in pain!

*hugs to you and your Daughters*

I am the same, I can't stand seeing people hurting :( but he is doing much better now he is a bit more out of it. He needs to rest, but he wasn't happy doing that till now :D

Huge hugs and love to you :D XxxxxxX <3 XxxxxxX

@Njwilson1986 thank you for the dresser :D we love it <3<3<3<3

Hugs to you all and your beautiful families XxxxxxX <3<3<3 XxxxxxX

• Options
    GrouchybeastGrouchybeast Posts: 149 Member
    @charlotteprice - Thank you so much for the pieces of Bauhaus! I should be able to nab it when it comes round on the best DD price :D
    "Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live." - Oscar Wilde
  • Options
    melaniet1020melaniet1020 Posts: 394 Member
    thank you @charlotteprice‌ and @melaniet1020‌ !! Y'all took a big chunk out of Drifter's Desire :)

@charlotteprice and @melaniet1020 thank you guys for the gifts :D we love them XxxxxxX <3 XxxxxxX

You are both very welcome! :smiley:
    Happy Simming!! :)
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    edited February 2015
    It is going to be a rough night at work. I forgot to set my alarm to wake up at a reasonable time last night. I woke up at 1:30 this morning. I won't get but a few hours sleep (hopefully) before work :s

On the bright side, I was eating two pieces of Dove chocolate and of course I read the wrapper inside. They said:

1. Make someone melt today!
    2. Go where your heart takes you!

Got to love them wrappers, LOL

*hugs to everyone*

Edit: I ate another piece of candy :(

3. Watch the sun come up!

Wow, these sound romantic! Pfft.........not a romantic bone in my body..........>>throws wrappers in the trash >:)

Edit again: I ate yet another piece of candy :'(

4. Share a secret!

OMG, now I refuse to eat anymore of these :( I wonder if this is contributing to me not able to sleep :s
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    @charlotteprice - Thank you so much for the pieces of Bauhaus! I should be able to nab it when it comes round on the best DD price :D

You're very welcome!
    Glad I could help you!

*hugs*
  • Options
    melaniet1020melaniet1020 Posts: 394 Member
    Wow, I hadn't checked the store page in a while...found a bunch of gifts waiting :smile: Thanks so much @charlotteprice, @Ximph and @njwilson1986 for the wonderful surprise! :smiley: It means alot!
    Happy Simming!! :)
  • Options
    Cynth220Cynth220 Posts: 1,162 Member
    @njwilson1986 just hit me too, the Beads 'n' Bikini swim top. :) Apparently her (I'm assuming njwilson is a she) adorable 4-year old loves Applejack. :)
  • Options
    njwilson1986njwilson1986 Posts: 629 Member
    @Cynth220 yep I'm female lol and your signature is oh so cute <3
    I own the store YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    Sweet2Sweet2 Posts: 1,736 Member
    Sweet2 wrote: »
    Thank you @charlotteprice‌ for Danger Darling, Choppy Haircut for Men and Caroller Sweater and Skirt Teen :)

You're welcome!

I had no clue what you needed or anyone else really. I just scrolled till I found something I liked? LOL

*hugs*

I'm all set for the upcoming DD's I want thanks to all the wonderful gifters and deals :) Pushing Pedal's doesn't interest me as I never use bikes (in game, I don't have a choice in real life :p ) and I don't know about Boho Men. Other than that it's all on the next rotation so no rush :) (and hoping for a good sale page with compilations but that's wishful thinking :disappointed: )

*hugs back*
    My Page Another lot and Household Uploaded :)

• Options
    sunsetsorbetsunsetsorbet Posts: 3,171 Member
    edited February 2015
    The store and wishlists are working for y'all? They aren't for me. Maybe I need to try a different browser.

Edit: Nevermind. Switched to Chrome from Firefox, and now it seems to be working fine.
    My SimblrMy ShowcaseMy StudioMy Page
    tumblr_inline_ncxfq7fK9U1t2rf78.png
    (no ts3 wishlist, because I own the store)
  • Options
    janineisabawsjanineisabaws Posts: 668 Member
    Working on Futureshock Loft Collection [#1 - 8] & Futureshock Kitchen [#9 - 22] & Everyday Casual Chic [#23- 36]
    Anything is greatly appreciated :)<3
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=janineisabaws#
    Check out my youtube channel!
    MlaomyAh.jpg
  • Options
    ragan651ragan651 Posts: 268 Member
    Wow, a lot of thanks to go around now. Almost got the Country Living set now, and then I think I'll be done set collecting for now.

So a huge thank you to @charlotteprice, @melaniet1020, @KittyKat8103, @gnlovew, and I think I already mentioned @Ava_Rose86, but if I didn't, thank you as well.
    e9sNIxd.jpg

Wishlist | The O'Kelly Saga | The Strange Case of Thomas Black | My goals: Coffee Bean Loft, Eloquently Ecclectic Collection
  • Options
    ragan651ragan651 Posts: 268 Member
    edited February 2015
    The store and wishlists are working for y'all? They aren't for me. Maybe I need to try a different browser.

Edit: Nevermind. Switched to Chrome from Firefox, and now it seems to be working fine.

The store's been crazy for me like that the last couple days. I've been keeping both Firefox and Chrome open, because sometimes one works and the other doesn't. I can't even get to my account page on Chrome anymore.

Edit: I can't even get into my account page, which is bad because I picked up some make me an offer deals this morning and I can't download them.
    e9sNIxd.jpg

Wishlist | The O'Kelly Saga | The Strange Case of Thomas Black | My goals: Coffee Bean Loft, Eloquently Ecclectic Collection
  • Options
    EnchantedpreyEnchantedprey Posts: 676 Member
    @sunsetsorbet‌ they are working fine for me at this moment
    Enchanting the world one moment at a time
    The Pink Plumbob Completionist Club Thread
    Why yes I do own the store!
    tumblr_mragciJXbT1s5ucs6o1_500.gif

• Options
    tombwritertombwriter Posts: 601 Member
    hey guys, i just wanted to stop in and say 'hey' .. i needed to take a break from ad-clicking (but i failed) .. but i did get a chance to play my game for a bit.

im currently in the process of making a skill-house for my sim to max out all skills from every store item/EP .. so i had to cave in and use the motherlode cheat :disappointed: but as soon as my sim makes the money back, im donating it to charity! :mrgreen:

@charlotteprice‌, im allergic to romance as well! >:)

anywhoodles, the drawing for the Positivity Lotto is on wednesday, so if anyone still hasnt entered, please try to get over there asap ;)
    Why, yes! I do OWN the store! B)
  • Options
    EnchantedpreyEnchantedprey Posts: 676 Member
    edited February 2015
    @tombwriter‌ **pounce** I took a break from ads to reinstall all of my 8k pieces of content hadnt since before I loaded into the future on I have been putting it off and it started to act weird when I came back from the future so yep 8k simpacks to add back into the game lmao

**and my finger has been hovering over the buy on the mh gold all day
    Enchanting the world one moment at a time
    The Pink Plumbob Completionist Club Thread
    Why yes I do own the store!
    tumblr_mragciJXbT1s5ucs6o1_500.gif

• Options
    DebBolckow2DebBolckow2 Posts: 117 Member
    edited February 2015
    Thanks so much @charlotteprice‌ for the help with Date Night. You're always so generous!
    And thank you, @tombwriter, for your wonderful gifts. I love them all!

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DebBolckow2#
    Post edited by DebBolckow2 on
  • Options
    wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    @charlotteprice - Thank you for the radio and the chair. The radio helped my cys for the february 2011 compilation come down to 235 points. The chair helped my cys price for the best priced dd of Dreams of India come down to 25 points. :smiley:

@KittyKat8103 - Thank you for both of the dress from Hot Summer Days. That brought my expected dd cys price to 120 for the one coming up wednesday. The best price one for the set on the dd is now 60 points. :smiley:
  • Options
    KittyKat8103KittyKat8103 Posts: 873 Member
    You're very welcome @wittanthony1! :D
    You may call me Danielle or KittyKat, whichever you prefer, I like them both :P
    My Page - My Studio - My Sims 3 FB Page
    2zxozcx.png
  • Options
    tombwritertombwriter Posts: 601 Member
    LOL @Enchantedprey‌ i cant even enable you if i wanted to, im still sorting through all these sim-related things that i didnt even get to play MH yet :anguished:

not to change the subject, but this made me burst out laughing watching my sim do this in the rain:
    screenshot_original.jpg

she has the 'soaking wet' moodlet but shes also 'entertained' splashing around in puddles HAHAHaa!!
    Why, yes! I do OWN the store! B)
  • Options
    simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    @tombwriter hope you had a nice weekend with your family over - sounds like you got a turn on the computer ;)
    -
    @charlotteprice you always make me laugh - thank you for that and for the generous gifts. I definitely needed a hat today, very cold...I didn't get your bucket hats in time for work - so had to settle for my good old Canadian toque! :) Hope you're rested in time for work, if not, bring the chocolate, the caffeine in that should keep you going for a little while but bring extra just in case, you don't want to crash while at work!

Thank you also @KittyKat8103 for the dresses, wish I was somewhere warm enough to be wearing those! B)

@Laynielouxu glad to hear your nephew is doing better now that he's on the codeine. ("Codeine for the Win! - u crack me up too :D ) You're welcome for the gift. Loved how you "plummed" yourself :D sorry to hear that you've got the flu (probably from all the time spent at the hospital, so many germs - yuck!) and that you "feel like bob" - yet another cool British phrase I am completely unaware of!

Big hugs to everyone - :kissing_heart:
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • Options
    RedlawRedlaw Posts: 84 Member
    Woot got the Runway set, now to finish the bikes set and move on lol.

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Redlaw#

thanks all that have sent a bike so far.
  • Options
    SemaviLadySemaviLady Posts: 526 Member
    ARG! Well, I thought I was going to do some building. The game has other ideas. I can't get the stupid thing to load a world. Main screen loads fine, and I can select a world, but then it hangs up at almost the end, and never, ever loads. Talking over an hour waiting, and nothing. NO mods folder, nothing, and it just will NOT load. As for the EA "help"; it was worse than useless. Clean install, and the guy says to reinstall, after insisting that I "cannot" play without Origin. Guess they never heard of discs!! He knew literally less than nothing. Anyone here know of issues with Windows 8? I have read that others play with it, and it's all patched up to date, so I have no idea what the issue is. I want to scream!

I may be able to help. I have built computers for a hobby for the over a decade or so.
    What brand and model name is your computer if you did not build it yourself. Model number and specs? Looking at your TS3 page, it appears you have all expansions.
    Cheerleader_by_CookiemagiK.gifI've owned the TS3 Store since Feb 2015-thanks to the help of many other simmers
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ☆★☆ My Page ☆★☆-♞- TS3❣
  • Options
    KittyKat8103KittyKat8103 Posts: 873 Member
    Haha @simgeek79! You're very welcome, hon! :D
    You may call me Danielle or KittyKat, whichever you prefer, I like them both :P
    My Page - My Studio - My Sims 3 FB Page
    2zxozcx.png
  • Options
    njwilson1986njwilson1986 Posts: 629 Member
    edited February 2015
    Home from work now just finish hw help with the little ones now to settle down pack away the laundry from earlier and go through my gift box be back in a few.
    Need help trying to complete the Tiki outdoor party had miss the DD for island escape. ty in advance. <3
    I own the store YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!