The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Complete a set

Comments

• Options
    stephenhamburgstephenhamburg Posts: 315 Member
    @muminek85‌ thank you for the door, my household and friends found it amusing as I woke up this morning, and had lost my voice, it's come back since then, it was nice to wake up to the present.
    @Nevills‌ thank you for the bed from the Drifter's Desire set, wish you luck getting the Ultra sets and 2010.
    Both cut down on the CYS for their sets nicely :smiley:
    Happy simming to all simmers.

wishlist free since 10th June 2015
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    tombwriter wrote: »
    thank you for the gift @Laynielouxu‌, im happy to hear that youre nephew is doing well! :)

@Pixieydust‌ once the items on my WL are gone, i'll have nothing left to add because all thats left are the things that i have to get from the DD. the sets i'll be getting for free, but the individual items, venue, and world i have my sp saved up for. anyfiddles, thank you for the gift! ;)

There was only one item on your WL......sooooooooooooooo.......

(*) BAM (*)
  • Options
    GrouchybeastGrouchybeast Posts: 149 Member
    Elimarna wrote: »
    I get these a lot, except they don't give me ANY points. They just pretend to load forever until I refresh the page and try again and again and again.

@ajaxpost has a brilliant guide for those ads, and I've never had them not pay out when I follow his instructions:

http://ajax-tum.tumblr.com/post/106639137159/collecting-simpoints-on-sponsored-ads-that-dont

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live." - Oscar Wilde
  • Options
    janineisabawsjanineisabaws Posts: 668 Member
    Working on the sets from #1 - 24, Anything is greatly appreciated :)
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=janineisabaws
    Check out my youtube channel!
    MlaomyAh.jpg
  • Options
    ElimarnaElimarna Posts: 1,484 Member
    edited February 2015
    @Nevills‌ snuck into my WL last night and gifted me a men's shirt, the Party Past 2 shirt, which I happen to very much like. Thank you very much for the wonderful gift! My men are going to be quite well-dressed with all the Date Night items I've acquired recently.

@Grouchybeast‌ Ignore the play again button, eh? I'll have to give that a try. I always just clicked cause sometimes if I click it, I get the SP. Thank you!

EDIT: HOLY CARP PONDS IT WORKS
  • Options

Hee! I know, it's like magic! All thanks to @ajaxpost.

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live." - Oscar Wilde
  • Options
    owlcityfan4evaowlcityfan4eva Posts: 279 Member
    I finally got The Live, Laugh, Love set thank you all who helped me. I am trying to get the March 2013 set which I have 11% off. i am also trying to get Business as Usual Bistro. Thank You In advanced.

My wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=owlcityfan4eva#
  • Options

Hee! I know, it's like magic! All thanks to @ajaxpost.

No kidding! I've gained over 400 SP since I started doing this. Had to take a little break for my wrists, so I'm watching The Hundred Foot Journey for ten minutes at a time when I need to stop.
  • Options
    BleubellBleubell Posts: 457 Member
    edited February 2015
    I'm almost done with Fabulous Fiesta! I'll need about one or two more things to make it free :) thanks all

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=ETS3lovers#
    tumblr: brooklynsims / cc finds blog: brooklynsimscc
    thank you thread
  • Options
    tombwritertombwriter Posts: 601 Member
    LOL! @charlotteprice‌ ... someone on here wanted to get that for me, so thats why i left it in my WL hahahah ... i hope hes not upset when he finds out! but thank you very much, i have another new world to play in, and i do appreciate it, my love! Hmmm, and my nieces and nephews are coming over for the weekend again, so i may find time to try them all out sooner than expected!! <3:)
    Why, yes! I do OWN the store! B)
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    @Nevills - thank-you for the candelabra! Helped a lot! :)

Edit: YAY I GOT THE SET <3
    thank you thread
  • Options
    izaapizaap Posts: 346 Member
    Thank you @simgeek79 for the gift!
    You're right about that, toddler boys have not many choices when it comes to formal clothes. (At least now my boys can wear something :D )
    But I have to add that toddler boys overall have much less clothes to choose from in comparative with the girls.
    It's so unfair ;)
  • Options
    simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    edited February 2015
    Good morning all... I am pleased to report that I managed to get almost 300 pts in ads last night! Woot! Woot! (Thanks for sharing @tombwriter - I guess all I had to do was ask!) That has never happened before, I don't know if it will ever happen again but I was soooo excited. They started around 12:40 am and I thought I'd never get to bed but they stopped around 2 am. Anyway, I figured found money should be spent, so I've gifted it all away to a few of you that have helped me in the past :) I didn't have enough to gift everyone something unfortunately but if I hit a streak again tonight I will definitely send the rest of you something : )

@tombwriter it was so weird getting the message "Wishlist not Found"! So is that it? Are you done?? Are you an official owner?! :#
    @Enchantedprey do you own Country Livin'? If so remember to buy Tutor of Tudors thru the compilation. That's how I'm doing it. Much cheaper than as a single set.
    @Jaceigh have a safe trip :)
    @izaap you're welcome...and I thought the exact same thing about selection for boys vs. girls and was going to write all that in my message but I do have a habit of writing too much (not sure if you've noticed -lol) so I decided to control myself and not - funny though...I'm assuming you have a son because usually only mother's of boys would notice that!
    @Elimarna congratulations on getting those ads to work. They're better than the non broken ones because you can get through them way faster than having to actually watch them :smiley:
    @MayaRose1138 there are quite a few items from Hacienda Kitchen on the DD...that's the route I took and will be getting it free when it shows up tomorrow. Unfortunately it only made it on the current list once so if you have the patience you could pick up the deals and then grab the set when it rotates again. It has also been on the Sales page before so you could pick it up there too if you have enough items. I've also picked up items for Hacienda Dining...curious to see how that will reflect in the Fiesta Set. I'm hoping to get the Ice cream maker and Deep Fryer for free...will know soon enough....but it's been a long wait :smile:
    Speaking of which, congratulations @Bleubell for getting the Fab Fiesta Set for free! That's awesome!
    and last but definitely not least, glad to see you're still bamming away @charlotteprice they could only hold you down for so long and so happy to hear it was @tombwriter that you got, no one deserves it more - she's helped so many of us here <3 Myself included, thanks hon for the gifts last night - I really appreciate it! Just have a couple of Tutor items to pick up on the DD and it should be free (thru the comp)!
    Just saw that I got a gift, thank you @Nevills ! My Waning Moon is almost there!! :p

Have a good day all. Not as cold here today but it's snowing...again! Stay warm, cool, or dry depending where you are :kissing_heart:
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • Options
    simgeek79 wrote: »
    @Elimarna congratulations on getting those ads to work. They're better than the non broken ones because you can get through them way faster than having to actually watch them :smiley:

Haha, thanks. I'm greatly enjoying the massive amount of SP I've been able to gain. If I hadn't been shown the way, I'd probably have gotten a whole 100 SP this morning. Instead, I am nearing 1000. This means not only will I be able to get Midnight Hollow at some point, on top of the other items I need to own the store, but my gifting capabilities have increased, as well. WINSAUCE
  • Options
    shaliny1997shaliny1997 Posts: 646 Member
    Thank you @lmwenger21and @Nevills for your gifts :smile:

I'd like to clean my WL: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=shaliny1997
    Thanks if you gift me :smiley:
  • Options
    Thank you for the gifts, @simgeek79 and @Nevills. My store seems to have become an ad-free zone for the last couple of days, so all help with completing sets is very much appreciated. I feel like I daren't spend sp because I need to make sure I have enough for the Greenhouse when that comes round.

@ElimarnaElimarna - yay for lots of ads! \o/ I think I need to move to another county -- apparently no one wants to sell anything to me here in the UK.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    @charlotteprice‌ Thank you!!!!!!! I've been wanting that chair for SO long! It's such a nifty chair, so I'm really excited about having it! It may even work perfectly with a build I have planned - a Polynesian house over the water.

Edit: Apparently she wasn't done... Hahaha, thank you, dear. These are wonderful surprises. <3
  • Options
    njwilson1986njwilson1986 Posts: 629 Member
    staying in my bed all day today :#
    Need a little help cleaning up my wishlist Im going ad hunting today in a gifting fever mood. (*)
    I own the store YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    staying in my bed all day today :#
    Need a little help cleaning up my wishlist Im going ad hunting today in a gifting fever mood. (*)

The best days are those lazy days.
    thank you thread
  • Options
    wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    @tombwriter - Thank you for all the gifts. It was a really nice surprise to wake up to this morning. They also helped bring my cys prices down for the 3 sets they were from. :smiley:
  • Options
    melaniet1020melaniet1020 Posts: 394 Member
    Thank you @simgeek79 for the pants! I'm getting really close on the sets thanks to all of you :smiley:
    Happy Simming!! :)
  • Options
    tombwritertombwriter Posts: 601 Member
    aww thanks hun! @simgeek79 :'( and its definitely weird that i dont a have a WL anymore :\ but im not quite there yet!
    i have a couple of things that i have to pick up from the DD.
    i'll be getting Date Night and Homecoming for free when it comes up in the next few weeks.
    i have 1 venue and 1 world left thatll also be on the DD
    and i have 6 individual items (clothes).

i'll hit up CS to make sure that all the content shows as owned before i hit up the MMAO one last time to get the exclusive stuff, and then thatll be it! March 29 is my last DD, but by March 31, i will RULE IT ALL!! Bwahahah! >:)

and there are far more deserving people than myself on here!
    im just soo lucky and grateful to come across some of you amazing people that i have met, laughed with, and ultimately helped me own the store especially since it all seemed so overwhelming at first!

i thank you all, from the bottom of my heart, and i honestly appreciate every one of you!
    so now's my time to continue saving these ads so that i can splurge on all of you!

we're all gonna own this together!! ;)<3
    Why, yes! I do OWN the store! B)
  • Options
    ClassicStyleClassicStyle Posts: 154 Member
    @tombwriter congrats! you are almost there! how is your pc working with all that content?
  • Options
    simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    You're very welcome @melaniet1020 - glad to help you get closer to your goal!

That's soooo exciting @tombwriter and yes, you are very deserving so there!!...it has been a fun journey hasn't it?! :p I'm going thru the DD now and marking all of the individual items I want now, focused on sets before as my priority but I kind of wished I had done single items too so I don't have to go thru another rotation but when points are limited you have to prioritize right? Anyway, it just means I get to hang out here for a while yet. There are still some individual items that are so let's say "Unattractive" so I don't get plummed and while I want to own the store, I really don't want to see Townies running around in those hideous outfits...I'm so torn...should i just buy them?? Aargh! :s
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    tombwriter wrote: »
    LOL! @charlotteprice‌ ... someone on here wanted to get that for me, so thats why i left it in my WL hahahah ... i hope hes not upset when he finds out! but thank you very much, i have another new world to play in, and i do appreciate it, my love! Hmmm, and my nieces and nephews are coming over for the weekend again, so i may find time to try them all out sooner than expected!! <3:)

:o You didn't tell me someone else was going to get it for you :o

All I can say is............I beat him to the punch, LOL

*hugs*