Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Police and Criminals

I hope we get more action between the police and criminals in this EP. I personally love playing an evil criminal sim. lol Hope there is a way to break out of jail or sneak into a mansion and steal that bright shiny BBQ in the back yard. EA has to bring cars back so my sims can car jack someone. B)

Comments

• Options
    SimsLovahSimsLovah Posts: 394 Member
    EVILLLL ;D
  • Options
    Kevsta26Kevsta26 Posts: 137 Member
    I wonder if they'll add ways to get arrested in the game so our Sims can go to jail, other than being a criminal. Like maybe there's a curfew limit for teens, or you can get arrested for streaking or sleeping in public?
  • Options
    MoonCrossWarrior22MoonCrossWarrior22 Posts: 719 Member
    edited February 2015
    Fighting can be considered as an offense aka domestic violence for example.
    Theft and burglary is also an offense as well. I feel this expansion will add burglars back into the game. :D
    If you are interested in challenges; check out the Reincarnation challenge right at this link! here! | If you want spectator mode; go to this link. (for sims 3) here
  • Options
    JialimeiJialimei Posts: 61 Member
    Kicked out of the club for being too jucied? xD
  • Options
    kiwi84kiwi84 Posts: 1,087 Member
    I hope they will add the kleptomania trait in this ep :)
  • Options
    allisoneg02allisoneg02 Posts: 2,870 Member
    kiwi84 wrote: »
    I hope they will add the kleptomania trait in this ep :)

I was thinking the SAME thing! I miss that trait even though it's not one I played with a lot it was still awesome!

- Check out my youtube channel and my sims 4 legacy on tumblr-
    alliesim02
    The Scott Legacy
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    I wonder if you can be a criminals, with traits and all.
  • Options
    KayytKayyt Posts: 118 Member
    i think they'll be some new good/evil traits added! kleptomaniac should make a come back defo

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Find me on YT -https://youtube.com/channel/UCtCvQcmpcqhJxukF8UBjJtw?spfreload=10
  • Options
    kiwi84kiwi84 Posts: 1,087 Member
    I played with kleptomaniac all the time in sims 3, ot's one of my favorite traits ;)
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    taffy550 wrote: »
    I hope we get more action between the police and criminals in this EP. I personally love playing an evil criminal sim. lol Hope there is a way to break out of jail or sneak into a mansion and steal that bright shiny BBQ in the back yard. EA has to bring cars back so my sims can car jack someone. B)

I feel so bad for wanting these things too! I'm not bad... it's my sims!
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    I'm looking forward to this branch of the EP. I don't deny that I wish we had firefighters coming back but I'm really glad we've got police coming.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    babybunnymeisbabybunnymeis Posts: 78 Member
    edited February 2015
    I really hope your Sim can even go to jail, and its not like only detectives can lock townies up.
    It would be fun to run away from the police or even plan a burglary. lol :) I also hope there will be many different things to do during the different stages/levels of the careers :) I wish they would make the criminal career a little interactive too, so these careers could actually interact with one another :p
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited February 2015
    jcp011c2 wrote: »
    I'm looking forward to this branch of the EP. I don't deny that I wish we had firefighters coming back but I'm really glad we've got police coming.

I enjoyed playing with firefighters in TS3, I kind of want them back too.
    I really hope your Sim can even go to jail, and its not like only detectives can lock townies up.
    It would be fun to run away from the police or even plan a burglary. lol :) I also hope there will be many different things to do during the different stages/levels of the careers :) I wish they would make the criminal career a little interactive too, so these careers could actually interact with one another :p

I'm hoping this as well.

(edit: fixed spelling mistake)
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    There already is a criminal career in Sims 4. So we don't need a second criminal career in the game. But we do need a law enforcement career though. :)
  • Options
    taffy550taffy550 Posts: 666 Member
    taffy550 wrote: »

I feel so bad for wanting these things too! I'm not bad... it's my sims!

Loved this. I'm not bad either...it's my sims. Darn their evil little hearts. :blush: Its just so fun to make my sims do mischievous things.
  • Options
    taffy550taffy550 Posts: 666 Member
    jcp011c2 wrote: »

If EA/Maxis adds firefighters to the careers, they had better bring their A game with them. Sims 3 firefighting career was almost like an after thought. So many bugs and issues for a career that could have been a real addition to the game. IMO

• Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    If they do decide to be bring back the firefighters. They'd better add more to the firefighter career than just putting fire because the houses have automated sprinkler systems in them. The firefighters would be just standing around, since there won't be any fires to put out. :|
  • Options
    SnaveXsSnaveXs Posts: 4,322 Member
    sunman502 wrote: »
    If they do decide to be bring back the firefighters. They'd better add more to the firefighter career than just putting fire because the houses have automated sprinkler systems in them. The firefighters would be just standing around, since there won't be any fires to put out. :|

Firefighters could rescue Sims and animals (cats and dogs). I feel the firefighters should be added to a Pets expansion pack and have dogs working side by side with firefighters. The dogs would run off screen to get help from a local firefighter. It would be another way of getting fires extinguish with the assistance of pets.