Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

We get to design our own clothes?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    Kira101xKira101x Posts: 276 Member
    JMH wrote: »
    I hope they let us create our own Styled Looks!!!

I hope so too, I want to be able to save custom outfits (not CC but outfits I put together) to Styled Looks
  • Options
    k3okik3oki Posts: 107 Member
    Reading the description, I think the mannequins will work like an easel? You clic on it and maybe you get an option to choose the kind of outfit do you want, then the Sim will create a random outfit?
    I hope I'm wrong, I want to use those mannequins just as decoration items :smiley:
  • Options
    JialimeiJialimei Posts: 61 Member
    The townies often dress horribly, so maybe the boutique would be one way of telling them what actually looks good together? :3
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    I am happy with the option of creating styled looks for townies this way. Allows specific styles of shops too. Haute couture, bridal, gothic, skate shop, surf shop, lingerie shop etc.
  • Options
    windweaverwindweaver Posts: 7,375 Member
    jackjack_k wrote: »
    You’ll be able to open up a shop and sell clothes that you designed off of a mannequin or sell some baked goods that you’ve cooked in your little café and set up an art gallery and sell the paintings that you’ve painted.

How do you think this will work? :O

There might be items that are only available through the mannequin, and you use that to design the clothes/outfits (choose colors/patterns and such).

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I doubt you'll be able to design anything from your imagination. Although, that would be very cool if they could have somehow come up with that. But even so, it will be a lot of fun, from the sounds of it.

I'm thinking I might like to try to make a shop like we had in ts2 H&M. Those buildings they gave us in that sp were a lot of fun. When I play t2, I always include one of them. Now I can't remember which one, but I know it when I see it, lol.

I'm looking forward to this expansion. Happy Simming Everyone!

My Origin Name is: Cynconzola8