Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

who's ready?

Comments

• Options
    colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    edited February 2015
    Beep boop. Beep boop. I r robot. Cannot compute. :trollface:

In all seriousness, I am a Sims 4 fan and I have a life. :)
    Post edited by SimStaffBethelle on
  • Options
    steve7859steve7859 Posts: 3,824 Member
    edited February 2015
    to finally retire the sims 2 and 3 to move on to the sims 4? its looking good!!

Never, i love the sims 2!! The sims 3 is plain terrible i hated the whole series. I uninstalled all the eps + stuff packs the second the sims 4 came out and only have the base installed and world adventures now. The sims 4 beat the sims 3 on launch day for me. Better Game play, better routing, better everything. 4 was better even without the ghost pools and careers updates. It plays well there are no crashes and it makes me laugh...alot. It makes me so mad when people slate the sims 4 its good look at CAS look at build mode!!! They are epic people!!! Never have we been able to do any of that stuff before!! Look at the new expansion pack that comes out in 2 months (and i dont wanna hear the "oh we had active careers in sims 3" yea we did, we also had them in the sims 1 superstar with the fame career).
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Andygal wrote: »
    Yeah Isla Paradiso flat out crashed my game. And that was the end of that experiment.

The issue is the world in IP itself and a few of the premades in that world are creating the lag in IP. Rflong and TammieJo both have several CAW made worlds with IP like dive lots and everything and tons of other things added - much bigger than IP and they never lag, crash or have any issues. Many of EA's ep worlds are troublesome. I also know several premade families in IP are cursed or something because if they are removed a lot of issues go away as well as that combined school/stadium in IP. Those things help by removing but the world itself has a few other issues so you are better off downloading one of Rflongs CAW worlds with IP dive lots and such. No issues at all in those.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    VlaxitovVlaxitov Posts: 5,798 Member
    I'm actually just about ready to reinstall 3.
  • Options
    windweaverwindweaver Posts: 7,375 Member
    Right now 4 is my only sims game that I'm playing consistently, but I'm not ready to uninstall any of the other 3 just yet. Heck I just got this computer last month and it took a day and a half to download the sims 2 ultimate collection, and then hours of searching for advice so I could change the graphics settings. No way will I uninstall it after all that. I just loaded up 3 the other day, b/c I was missing the witches from that game. They did such a fantastic job on that expansion, I hope they do something as good for 4.

So I guess my answer to your initial question is NO, I'm not ready, but it's not b/c I don't enjoy t4, it's just that the others are fun too!
    My Origin Name is: Cynconzola8
  • Options
    mwdonohuemwdonohue Posts: 3,307 Member
    Heck no... TS2 was and is the best game in the series. I will not uninstall it.
  • Options
    cherparcherpar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Not really. I always revert to 2 when 3 and 4 are giving me headaches from issues. 4 becomes difficult with corruption if you want a long legacy game. I think the EP is looking good, but it will be useless if they can't create more stable, non corruptable games. Ts 2 is sill the best game atm
  • Options
    DariuDariu Posts: 3,120 Member
    colton147 wrote: »
    The Sims 4 is going to be one of the best Sims games ever made when expansions, stuff packs, and game packs start rolling out like a stampede of flying buffaloes wielding flaming chainsaws and spiked whips. ;)

I'm beginning to think I should make a rule about posting the same sentence in every single thread being of the not good variety.

*slow claps hands that proceeds faster and faster*

BChick Saw through Colton's charade!
    'Tis a Glorious Day!
  • Options
    LaAbbyLaAbby Posts: 3,742 Member
    edited February 2015
    Nope. Not gonna retire from S3. I'll probably retire if Sims 5 turns out to be wondrous though.
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    steve7859 wrote: »

Never, i love the sims 2!! The sims 3 is plain terrible i hated the whole series. I uninstalled all the eps + stuff packs the second the sims 4 came out and only have the base installed and world adventures now. The sims 4 beat the sims 3 on launch day for me. Better Game play, better routing, better everything. 4 was better even without the ghost pools and careers updates. It plays well there are no crashes and it makes me laugh...alot. It makes me so mad when people slate the sims 4 its good look at CAS look at build mode!!! They are epic people!!! Never have we been able to do any of that stuff before!! Look at the new expansion pack that comes out in 2 months (and i dont wanna hear the "oh we had active careers in sims 3" yea we did, we also had them in the sims 1 superstar with the fame career).
    This would have been more than enough for me thank you :p
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    I like Sims 4. It has a lot of potential. Sims 2 is still my favorite, and I will continue to play as long as I am able to do so.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    steve7859 wrote: »

This would have been more than enough for me thank you :p

Lol Sorry ;)
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    If your talking about Colton he/she means no harm.
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member

Never.
  • Options
    Ashley1110Ashley1110 Posts: 77 Member
    I still have them all installed on my computer, but haven's played since TS4.. Mostly because of the lag..
    [img][/img]IhFK7VN.gif

• Options
    How many plumming times are you going to copy and paste this response everywhere.

I use to type it out all the time two days ago, but I got tired of typing it, so I saved it on my OpenOffice note, and... Yeah.. :p

Good, ive seen it and its true.
  • Options
    mwdonohuemwdonohue Posts: 3,307 Member
    edited February 2015
    *deleted*
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    .tumblr_njdm76KoXC1tw578wo1_400.gif
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    .tumblr_njdm76KoXC1tw578wo1_400.gif

Your avi is so pretty :D
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    @steve7859 Oh thank you :) I like your vday themed avi.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    ArchieonicArchieonic Posts: 1,040 Member
    Heavens no, I haven't moved on from The Sims 1 yet, why would I? There's no arbitrary rule that I have to pick a single iteration and ignore the rest thankfully. That and my play style is gone in TS4, there are several mechanics and functionality that do not appeal to me whatsoever, so no, not at all. There's tons of mods, CC, and content left to explore in all previous iterations.
  • Options
    LaAbbyLaAbby Posts: 3,742 Member
    > @Andygal said:
    > WaxingCrescent05 wrote: »
    >
    > colton147 wrote: »
    >
    > The Sims 4 is going to be one of the best Sims games ever made when expansions, stuff packs, and game packs start rolling out like a stampede of flying buffaloes wielding flaming chainsaws and spiked whips.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > How many plumming times are you going to copy and paste this response everywhere.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Until he gets banned.
    That's sounds... Exhilarating.

Except you can't hear :disappointed:
  • Options
    simsluvr90simsluvr90 Posts: 3,030 Member
    LaAbby wrote: »
    > @Andygal said:
    > WaxingCrescent05 wrote: »
    >
    > colton147 wrote: »
    >
    > The Sims 4 is going to be one of the best Sims games ever made when expansions, stuff packs, and game packs start rolling out like a stampede of flying buffaloes wielding flaming chainsaws and spiked whips.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > How many plumming times are you going to copy and paste this response everywhere.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Until he gets banned.
    That's sounds... Exhilarating.

Except you can't hear :disappointed:

burn... lol
  • Options
    LunqsLunqs Posts: 166 Member
    The Sims 4 is going to be one of the best Sims games ever made when expansions, stuff packs, and game packs start rolling out like a stampede of flying buffaloes wielding flaming chainsaws and spiked whips. ;)
    are you a robot i swear you live here on the forum day and night using the very same comments over and over i dont know if you are a sims 4 fan or just a sims 4 hater. you are very annoying don't you have any other type of life seriously???

Rude.gif

Contract?
    tumblr_m5b80x2g8w1rum37jo1_500.gif

• Options
    GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    I am on vacation from Sims 2 and 3 and Sims 4 is on probation so I can play other games that interest me. Sims 4 just cannot hit that spot like Sims 2 and Sims 3 did.
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen