Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

tell me your stories about the Sims.

SenbreSenbre Posts: 997 Member
This is my story:

remember 6 years ago. we didn't had internet connection. Once got a pirated copy of The Sims 3. Had all the fun.
6 years later, finally bought almost all of the sims (legal copies), but can't find back passions..

Comments

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I don't think they allow the discussion of piracy on the forums.

I remember being amazed at how my sims could visit their neighbors for the first time in TS3. Now I can finally mooch off them instead of the other way around.

At least TS4 kept that feature, even if there's a loading screen and nothing you ever do is actually inappropriate. Actually, sleeping in their beds and raiding their fridge without consequence sounds awesome.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    DariuDariu Posts: 3,120 Member
    I remember when I used to be really into the sims.
    now i am not.
    and now i am incarcerated in The Sims 4 Forums Jail

how the times have changed
  • Options
    Crunchie885Crunchie885 Posts: 529 Member
    Yeah I don't think you're suppose to mention that you pirated the game #InB4Delete
  • Options
    SenbreSenbre Posts: 997 Member
    edited February 2015
    Yeah I don't think you're suppose to mention that you pirated the game #InB4Delete
    @icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I don't think they allow the discussion of piracy on the forums.

I remember being amazed at how my sims could visit their neighbors for the first time in TS3. Now I can finally mooch off them instead of the other way around.

At least TS4 kept that feature, even if there's a loading screen and nothing you ever do is actually inappropriate. Actually, sleeping in their beds and raiding their fridge without consequence sounds awesome.

i am not supporting pirate lol.. just showing the gaps.
    Senbre wrote: »
    This is my story:

remember 6 years ago. we didn't had internet connection. Once got a pirated copy of The Sims 3. Had all the fun.
    6 years later, finally bought almost all of the sims (legal copies), but can't find back passions..

• Options
    edited February 2015
    Aye.
    I remember the age of pirates...
    I remember it like it was yesterday..
    During the oppression of the world
    people flee to find a better solution
    and Piracy was top
    Anything and everything you desire is attainable through Piracy
    Aye...
    Any Videos and games alike
    In numbers and versions or more
    Piracy was thriving.

For once we all felt a taste of freedom
    But alas;
    The uncharted seas of the Internet garnered attention
    from Governments and Unions alike
    Aye.
    They hated how we live so freely
    how piracy brought liberty and freedom
    brought peace without conflict over economy and whatnot

and alas...
    they came united to destroy piracy within the endless oceans of the internet
    and but mere last year;
    they had succeeded in destroying our Tortuga; our beloved Pirate bay.
    many lives were lost
    many more was dislocated...
    we all put up a grand fight and we each fled when all hope was lost

..but.. do not forget...
    Child of man, Sons of pirates and those whom had revelled in the life of piracy...
    that in the final moments of Pirate Bay;
    The Swedes' dying final breath...
    They fought valiantly to stand for the freedom which we all had tasted...
    ...They fought to their last breath to stand against oppression and the tyranny of evil men..

That was their hope, should any free soul come across that place, in all countless centuries yet to be.
    May their voice whisper to you from the ageless stones

"Go tell the Internet Dwellers, passerby, that here by Free Law, We Lie."

*plays the Background Music "Now We are Free" by Enya and composed by Hans Zimmer and Lisa Gerrard from the movie "Gladiator"*
    Post edited by Dariu on
  • Options

aye. he was quite silly to mention piracy.
  • Options
    AmotAmot Posts: 700 Member
    First time trying it, it was Sims 1 and maybe a year after it came out. I was on a friend's computer and I was just messing around and started playing. I also have faint memories of SimCity 2000 as well.

I remember lots of fire from when I played TS1. Years later, bought 3 and 4 on impulse.
    Let them eat cake.