Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite Screenshot

Comments

• Options
    Cassandra52182Cassandra52182 Posts: 525 Member
    I guess it's good that Grimmy is staying on top of things
    pH3EKpy.png?1

Amot wrote: »
    What hair is it that the dude on the bottom has? It's perfect!

Here's the link to the hairstyle you wanted :)http://rg-veda.tumblr.com/post/100835928276
    yqCsdo8.gif
  • Options
    AmotAmot Posts: 700 Member
    @Cassandra52182 Thank you so much! There's never enough male hair CC for TS4!
    Let them eat cake.
  • Options
    I take back what I said, Grimmy is a slacker of the first order...I sure hope nobody is dying -.-
    DRBgZJA.jpg
    yqCsdo8.gif
  • Options
    Alistair_32Alistair_32 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Your grimmy put on some weight.
  • Options
    miloekmiloek Posts: 451 Member
    So I call her The Reaper and I made her to see how creepy and evil I could make a sim look and she now wanders around my town scaring all the little children. I just happened to catch her at this moment near a couple of graves and I thought it fit her and her personality perfectly.
    Xj4FAJu.png?1

Where'd you get her dress?
    giphy.gif
    Origin ID: f0xxes
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Your grimmy put on some weight.
    I know and I don't know how to make him go on a diet T.T Obviously all this playing around isn't helping him though.

25bunna wrote: »
    Where'd you get her dress?
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/k474zzudl8uxyyw/dress-recolor-yaF.package Here's the link, it gives that dress and some other ones
    yqCsdo8.gif
  • Options
    steve7859steve7859 Posts: 3,824 Member
    edited January 2015
    I actually dont even know how this happened!!! Never woohoo with a sim because hes initially friendly!!!! And i have no idea who the sim in the red/pink dress is but shes annoying me as she wont leave!!

7jhQisy.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    steve7859 wrote: »
    I actually dont even know how this happened!!! Never woohoo with a sim because hes initially friendly!!!! And i have no idea who the sim in the red/pink dress is but shes annoying me as she wont leave!!

7jhQisy.jpg

Wait, you don't know how your sim got pregnant o.o. Okay, it starts with a mama sim, and a daddy sim, and when they really like eachother...lol sorry couldn't resist XD So does that mean sims can get pregnant without them actually trying?

yqCsdo8.gif
  • Options

7jhQisy.jpg

Wait, you don't know how your sim got pregnant o.o. Okay, it starts with a mama sim, and a daddy sim, and when they really like eachother...lol sorry couldn't resist XD So does that mean sims can get pregnant without them actually trying?

Oh hunny im a grown man i know how it works!!! Trust me!! I went off to make a cuppa and came back carried on playing for like a sim day then boom baby bump. Its never happened before!
  • Options
    Must have hit try for baby instead of woohoo!!! Silly me!!!
  • Options
    These two are being so cute, I had to get a screenshot.

wcTfecD.png
    Let them eat cake.
  • Options

wcTfecD.png

Ah there really cute! :D
  • Options

wcTfecD.png

Thank you! I like how relaxed they are, they really hit it off well.
    Let them eat cake.
  • Options

wcTfecD.png

Thank you! I like how relaxed they are, they really hit it off well.

They do look super chilled!! Oh no need to thank me hun :D
  • Options
    AlmaMMAlmaMM Posts: 200 Member
    Sooo this just happened

tumblr_niyvpsC69I1s2n5sto2_1280.png
  • Options
    CoreyCanadianCoreyCanadian Posts: 5,701 Member
    Was playing around with some new shoes I found and made some outfits and fell in love with these looks.

01-24-15_5-59nbspPM_zps3b580425.png
    01-24-15_5-59nbspPM-3_zps516f6dd6.png
    01-24-15_5-59nbspPM-2_zps3956f666.png
    This is what I imagine a snooty rich girl would wear to her prep school. It gives me an "I own everything!" vibe.

01-29-15_8-02nbspPM_zpsccaef2bf.png
    This is some plaid/trucker couture up in here! I think Gaga wore something like this a couple of times

01-29-15_7-58nbspPM_zpse5d75416.png
    And last but not least, a groovy retro Gogo-Girl look. Couldn't find any hair I like for this one though.
  • Options
    Was playing around with some new shoes I found and made some outfits and fell in love with these looks.

01-24-15_5-59nbspPM_zps3b580425.png
    01-24-15_5-59nbspPM-3_zps516f6dd6.png
    01-24-15_5-59nbspPM-2_zps3956f666.png
    This is what I imagine a snooty rich girl would wear to her prep school. It gives me an "I own everything!" vibe.

01-29-15_8-02nbspPM_zpsccaef2bf.png
    This is some plaid/trucker couture up in here! I think Gaga wore something like this a couple of times

01-29-15_7-58nbspPM_zpse5d75416.png
    And last but not least, a groovy retro Gogo-Girl look. Couldn't find any hair I like for this one though.

What funky outfits!!! I love them!!
  • Options
    NanohurtzNanohurtz Posts: 280 Member
    A cutie stopped by and made Graciella breakfast and had the sweetest conversation
    01_15_15_2_07_AM_2.png

As if the situation couldn't have been any sweeter. He started playing the guitar with Graciella dancing in the background
    01_15_15_2_25_AM_3.png
    Graciella_Base_Drama.jpg
    Bio: Architect - Interior Decorator - Celebetante
    Played: SimCity, SimAnt, SimEarth, SIMS1, SIMS2, SIMS3, SIM4 (oh gawd why?)
    Status: Ecstatic +40, Updating Rochelle of Kendleton - Episode II.
  • Options
    Nanohurtz wrote: »
    A cutie stopped by and made Graciella breakfast and had the sweetest conversation
    01_15_15_2_07_AM_2.png

As if the situation couldn't have been any sweeter. He started playing the guitar with Graciella dancing in the background
    01_15_15_2_25_AM_3.png

Yea he is pretty cute!! Lucky sim having another sim make her breakfast lol!
  • Options
    I decided that Maya needed a vacation and sent her camping. Well she ran into a bear and she wouldn't leave the poor thing alone, I don't know if it's because he was good and she's evil or what, I was almost feeling sorry for him though. First off that's just lazy there Mr. Bear.
    D7hpD2a.png?1

Normally it's the bear who does the scaring, but in this case Maya handles it
    zP3wN36.png?1

Ahh the tranquilizing shot, one of the best mischief moves in the game
    r14hW0C.png?1
    fbuwELf.png?1

And just when he thought he got away, Maya finds him near the bathrooms. I guess it takes a special kind of skill to get a bear to break down crying.
    iFbmbcw.png?1
    yqCsdo8.gif
  • Options
    I decided that Maya needed a vacation and sent her camping. Well she ran into a bear and she wouldn't leave the poor thing alone, I don't know if it's because he was good and she's evil or what, I was almost feeling sorry for him though. First off that's just lazy there Mr. Bear.
    D7hpD2a.png?1

Normally it's the bear who does the scaring, but in this case Maya handles it
    zP3wN36.png?1

Ahh the tranquilizing shot, one of the best mischief moves in the game
    r14hW0C.png?1
    fbuwELf.png?1

And just when he thought he got away, Maya finds him near the bathrooms. I guess it takes a special kind of skill to get a bear to break down crying.
    iFbmbcw.png?1

I love the bear!!! I havnt used that costume yet!! Ive had a bear show up and i monged with him and roasted marshmallows
  • Options
    I love the bear!!! I havnt used that costume yet!! Ive had a bear show up and i monged with him and roasted marshmallows

This was just a random bear she ran into and she harassed the poor thing her whole vacation XD It was kind of comical to watch actually.

yqCsdo8.gif
  • Options
    VondiitaVondiita Posts: 198 Member
    edited January 2015
    Introducing Daisy Moore,
    She's the adopted daughter of Randy Moore (the guy in my avatar)
    and his husband Marvin. Just the three laughing it up about who knows what:)

I really don't know who I'm going to continue my legacy forward once their parents
    pass on. It's so hard to choose between the three!

tGog7QY.jpg
    yHr7cQt.jpg
    Post edited by Vondiita on
  • Options
    sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,406 Member
    I thought it would be fun to see how my family has evolved through the generations. I've only gotten through 4 so far though..I don't get to play much unfortunately.

so here are Gen. 1 - Kaia and Brett

c3fCZvU.pngSEdra01.png

Their daughter Linaea and her husband Mark continued the family for Generation 2

OCxcJM1.pngvzZm6nB.png

Their daughter London and her husband Chris carried on the family in Generation 3

evKThpX.pngEMVK1tF.png

And their daughter Avonlea and her husband Alex are carrying on the family in Generation 4. I think Avonlea has the best mix of genetics so far. I love that she has her great grandfather's chin. She has her father's nose, ears, and mouth. Her mother's eyes(the shape), which originally came from her great grandmother. And red hair like her grandfather.

wZ8WfJi.png7QJ7zy1.png

Avonlea and Alex's 4 kids are all teens right now. I will most likely pick one of the boys to carry on in Generation since I've only used girls thus far, which I didn't even realize until I did this :)
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • Options

This was just a random bear she ran into and she harassed the poor thing her whole vacation XD It was kind of comical to watch actually.

Lol i love the pics keep em coming!!! x

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top