Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Inquisitr-"Did Maxis and EA Games just admit the game is a flop? "

Comments

• Options
    GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,971 Member
    edited January 2015
    Goldmoldar wrote: »
    They did it to SimCity first and almost used the same sales line and look where Sim City is at now. EA/Maxis is not good at making engines with the expection of DAO III. They play it safe by not stressing out the engine and seeing how far it go before chaos sets in.
    On top of that, Glassbox was ill-suited for an urban planning game. It was made for an industrial resource management game. Mine the ore, chop the forests for wood, make ore into metal, make things out of metal and wood. In the Glassbox, people are merely cattle, a resource just like any other.

Such a resource management game would be easy to further monetize, just cough up a little real money to buy whatever resource you're short on if your neighbors are out or stingy. It's one step above FarmVille.
    yep.

Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • Options
    SchweighsrSchweighsr Posts: 3,342 Member
    SelenaGrey wrote: »
    nilanius wrote: »
    Surely there would be money in a premium sims pc game and a spin off for low end machines-like ts2 rebooted?! I mean if they worked to update ts2 even those of us who went for the premium game would probably buy the spin off anyway! What do you think?

If they rebooted sims 2, and included CASt, Open World, and CAS from TS4, I'd definitely say "Shut up and take my money!". Heck even just a reboot to bring its graphics up to modern standards, would do it for me. The machine I am on now, is far more powerful than the machines of TS2's era is now. They would not need to do much beyond bringing the graphics quality up. But adding the features I mentioned above, would be a very nice bonus.

I'd buy TS2 rebooted w/updated graphics. I agree w/ @Schweighsr, too - CASt in an updated TS2 would be perfect for me. Open world would be icing on the cake. :)

Agree, so hard.

I think most of us agree on this, and I'm pretty sure with fans repeatedly making the same comment in various ways, someone in EA might have read this somewhere... somehow :unamused:

They say they want our feedback, but have been pretty consistent in ignoring it. This is obviously not the direction they intend to go in. Mobile platform games is what EA sees as the future of their business. An updated version of TS2 will most likely not work on this platform, so our requests will continue to be ignored until mobile gaming platform innovations give us the power of a PC. On the bright side there are always innovations in technology, so look forward to the Sim 8 or 9 :disagree:

I agree that EA is leaning towards the mobile market - after all, the mobile market has grown exponentially while the PC game market has been shrinking. But it showed an utter lack of thought to just throw an existing property at the mobile market without looking any deeper into what makes a popular mobile game and what makes The Sims so popular. I, personally, believe that The Sims would have continued to do very well as a PC game even while the rest of the market shrank. Unfortunately we will never get the opportunity to find out if that is true or not because EA seems incapable of accepting honest feedback. The 'failure' of TS4 can't be because EA made critical mistakes during the design phase - it has to be because the fans "don't understand" the game's direction. To EA, TS4 isn't selling because the fans are no longer interested in The Sims franchise - they don't want to hear the fans screaming that we'd give them our money if the game had stayed true to its roots. In other words, it can't possibly be their fault so it must be ours (somehow). Everyone is so busy covering their bottom-half that they can't listen to what the fans are actually saying.

I have no hope for TS8 or 9 - in fact, I have very little hope for TS5. No matter how loud we scream, EA seems intent on drawing the wrong conclusions about the franchise.
  • Options
    nilaniusnilanius Posts: 1,984 Member
    Jarsie9 wrote: »
    Well, they didn't even do the free trial right. Gameplay should have only been active while the player was playing...after all, if even Wild Tangent can do that, why can't EA? I've played Wild Tangent free trials before and even though it's only an hour, I can stretch game play for days if I play only a few minutes at a time. By making the game active continuously over the 48 hour trial period, a lot of players were cheated because not everyone can sit in front of their monitor and play 48 hours straight. What? Did EA seriously expect players to be so hooked on the Sims 4 free trial that they'd be tied to their computer for the entire 48 hours?

Too bad, so sad...you blew it EA.

Not to mention if you tried the CAS demo, yep that things timer is the one used for the trial. So if you got the trial, and booted it up, you are well past the 48 hour mark. Too bad, so sad, go buy the game is what EA basically says. You seen the trial reviews? Even people who tried the trial, are saying the game is garbage.
    Surely there would be money in a premium sims pc game and a spin off for low end machines-like ts2 rebooted?! I mean if they worked to update ts2 even those of us who went for the premium game would probably buy the spin off anyway! What do you think?

If they rebooted sims 2, and included CASt, Open World, and CAS from TS4, I'd definitely say "Shut up and take my money!". Heck even just a reboot to bring its graphics up to modern standards, would do it for me. The machine I am on now, is far more powerful than the machines of TS2's era is now. They would not need to do much beyond bringing the graphics quality up. But adding the features I mentioned above, would be a very nice bonus.

I'd buy TS2 rebooted w/updated graphics. I agree w/ @Schweighsr, too - CASt in an updated TS2 would be perfect for me. Open world would be icing on the cake. :)

Agree, so hard.

I think most of us agree on this, and I'm pretty sure with fans repeatedly making the same comment in various ways, someone in EA might have read this somewhere... somehow :unamused:

They say they want our feedback, but have been pretty consistent in ignoring it. This is obviously not the direction they intend to go in. Mobile platform games is what EA sees as the future of their business. An updated version of TS2 will most likely not work on this platform, so our requests will continue to be ignored until mobile gaming platform innovations give us the power of a PC. On the bright side there are always innovations in technology, so look forward to the Sim 8 or 9 :disagree:

This is EA we are talking about. Fans have been saying for years "We love this sandbox life simulator!" and they interpreted it as "Okay our fans want an rpg. Oh and apparently toddlers are hated, lets scrap them. And lets toss out family tree because who cares".
    Mstybl95 wrote: »

Agree, so hard.

Mobile is definitely not what I want. I feel sad witnessing the death of the Sims. It has always been my favorite, go-to game. But, I've been spreading my wings lately and playing games I have owned for years and never actually installed. And, of course, I still have TS2 and TS3 to fall back on. I just wish there was still a TS2 forum I could hang out at and leave this one behind.

Same, if there was a stand alone official TS2 forum separate from this one, oh I'd be on it for sure. I'd even go so far as to delete the links to this forum. This game is just that disappointing, and it disgusts me how the sims franchise is being killed.
    tumblr_static_plumbob.gif
    My current feelings about The Sims 4. Here is hoping The Sims 5 can restore The Sims franchise.
  • Options
    06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    Hi guys! Just checking in to say I won't be posting for a while, I have about 45 pages to catch up on as I've been busy the last few days and would love to see what you've written. Hence, a few older post might pop up if I really want to reply to them :)

The video of the unreal engine was breathtaking and I can only imagine seeing Sims look like that, the detail is beyond amazing.
  • Options
    I just came across this which is just amazing o.O
    Machines for PES 2014 will use Fox engine, especially for graphics, according to Konami, all the 3D games have always received a major overhaul in the graphics make it look very real.
    Kit is now separated from the model of the player, which means that every model of PES players really follow the actual curves, for the model using 2000 polygon face alone would be very realistic for shading and texture.
    Thanks to the new engine Pro Evolution Soccer, winter weather will return included in the game.

PES+2014+Face+Comparison.jpg
  • Options
    TerrylinTerrylin Posts: 4,846 Member
    edited January 2015
    Schweighsr wrote: »

Agree, so hard.

I agree that EA is leaning towards the mobile market - after all, the mobile market has grown exponentially while the PC game market has been shrinking. But it showed an utter lack of thought to just throw an existing property at the mobile market without looking any deeper into what makes a popular mobile game and what makes The Sims so popular. I, personally, believe that The Sims would have continued to do very well as a PC game even while the rest of the market shrank. Unfortunately we will never get the opportunity to find out if that is true or not because EA seems incapable of accepting honest feedback. The 'failure' of TS4 can't be because EA made critical mistakes during the design phase - it has to be because the fans "don't understand" the game's direction. To EA, TS4 isn't selling because the fans are no longer interested in The Sims franchise - they don't want to hear the fans screaming that we'd give them our money if the game had stayed true to its roots. In other words, it can't possibly be their fault so it must be ours (somehow). Everyone is so busy covering their bottom-half that they can't listen to what the fans are actually saying.

I have no hope for TS8 or 9 - in fact, I have very little hope for TS5. No matter how loud we scream, EA seems intent on drawing the wrong conclusions about the franchise.

I read this and the truth of it frustrates me to no end. I mean think, The Sims franchise has over one million fans! Proven by the sales time and time again! Why on earth would anyone of sound mind want to loose easy money by changing it to a mobile game? Change it in any direction than what it has always been? Make all the mobile games you can sure even a sims one but keep making the tried and true game that has always made you money first then go off in the wild blue yonder! This is like all the "New and Improved" products that aren't always new and very rarely improved. Usually way less for more money!

The whole situations begs us to ask WHY? Why so small a hood? Why so limited in game play? Why is most of the hood decoration? Why do we need Origin? Why is my sim having an emotional breakdown crossing a room? Why is my sim walking like a drunk duck? Why does my sim have to jump through hoops to get a promotion? Why don't my sims recognize step children or in-laws? Why don't we have all life stages in a life simulator? Why Why Why?????? :(

Wanted to add: 1. million = $60,000,000 at the cheapest game price the first week to week and half. Why mess up a good thing? TS2 & 3 did that in the first week to week and half!
    I don't understand why everything has to be internet based. Why not have the best of both worlds? Not everyone can afford the bandwidth to play as many hours as we do continuously online. So why loose those who are guaranteed money?
  • Options
    TerrylinTerrylin Posts: 4,846 Member
    06Bon06 wrote: »
    Machines for PES 2014 will use Fox engine, especially for graphics, according to Konami, all the 3D games have always received a major overhaul in the graphics make it look very real.
    Kit is now separated from the model of the player, which means that every model of PES players really follow the actual curves, for the model using 2000 polygon face alone would be very realistic for shading and texture.
    Thanks to the new engine Pro Evolution Soccer, winter weather will return included in the game.

WoW That belongs in the apartment video! Both just a tad to lifelike for me though!
    I watched a few of the COD videos and have to say Kevin Spacy was done pretty good with the technology they used to make that game. Still a little to lifelike for The Sims but just shows The Sims could have been better!
  • Options
    Terrylin wrote: »

WoW That belongs in the apartment video! Both just a tad to lifelike for me though!
    I watched a few of the COD videos and have to say Kevin Spacy was done pretty good with the technology they used to make that game. Still a little to lifelike for The Sims but just shows The Sims could have been better!

That's what I see too. I adore things with realism sooo much, I'd love to play a game like this but I understand others wouldn't. It shows me how bad Sims 4 is for 2014 when these things are possible, they have no reason to give us this half-done game other than their own selfish reason which are destroying the franchise.
  • Options

Agree, so hard.

Yeah, so then it begs the question. Why am I bothering to post my thoughts, scream out what makes The Sims, the Sims. If it's all in vein then what is the point if EA is just putting their fingers in their ears and singing "la la la can't hear you, it's your fault la la la". I this regard, The Sims 4 truely is the bane of the sims series. Because I don't see mobile users even wanting the game. Yet we've got parents who play The Sims, The Sims 2, and The Sims 3, who indoctrinate their children to the game at an early age, and create new fans of the classics. And those parents and future parents, are now being alienated in favor of the mobile market.

You know what's really sad? A lot of American game developers are following EA in putting out incomplete games that are buggy as heck, and expect paying customers to also be their beta testers. Seems like the market in America, is what is shrinking as more and more AAA American companies practice this sort of stuff. Meanwhile, companies in Japan, like Square-Enix, are quickly gaining more and more PC gamers. The reason: They do their best to put out good quality games, like Final Fantasy XIV. It took a Japanese game system developer to save the gaming market in the 80's. And now, we are preparing for another crash, but the Japanese developers are putting out quality games. Most likely the gaming market will end up being saved by those companies again.
    My current feelings about The Sims 4. Here is hoping The Sims 5 can restore The Sims franchise.
  • Options
    SeamoanSeamoan Posts: 1,323 Member

Agree, so hard.

Mobile is definitely not what I want. I feel sad witnessing the death of the Sims. It has always been my favorite, go-to game. But, I've been spreading my wings lately and playing games I have owned for years and never actually installed. And, of course, I still have TS2 and TS3 to fall back on. I just wish there was still a TS2 forum I could hang out at and leave this one behind.

Me too. I would happily post all day about TS2 and leave this place in the dust.

And I would never play a mobile sims game. So I could be bored on the go? No thanks.

• Options
    nanashi-simsnanashi-sims Posts: 4,142 Member

Agree, so hard.

🐸🐸🐸🐸 is a great community for TS2 players, and so is Tumblr (if you can tolerate random non-sim stuff) There is also a section here for TS2 and the more people go there and participate, the better that section will be. :wink:

The only way I could imagine would force EA's hand to give us a TS2-upgrade (with real animations instead of slot popping and unique immersive interactions instead of oodles of pie menus with the same animations) is to boycott TS4 and to continue wailing against the winds that we want a TS2 upgrade. That said, the suits might just say... the Sims aren't popular any more... shut it down. :unamused: Also if more people like the game rather than dislike it, then wailing against the winds won't do a thing.

Guess it's just the waiting game to see what happens. I'm really curious about the first EP :blush:
  • Options

Way too uncanny valley for me... I don't think I could deal with Sims looking like that ageing and dying :fearful:
  • Options
    blueasbutterflyblueasbutterfly Posts: 3,425 Member

Way too uncanny valley for me... I don't think I could deal with Sims looking like that ageing and dying :fearful:

I think something between ts3 and that, maybe a bit more on ts3 side - I agree that realism is a bit much.
    toddlersig3_zps62792e0c.jpg
  • Options
    SadieD123SadieD123 Posts: 1,317 Member
    edited January 2015

I think something between ts3 and that, maybe a bit more on ts3 side - I agree that realism is a bit much.

I agree. I think that a step above the Sims 3 would be pretty much perfect. The only real problems I had with Sim 3 graphics was the lack of details in the hair (hoping for something more like CC hair), the way the skin looked (again hoping for something like CC skin), the lighting (there was a mod for that), and some of the textures (although there are some amazing CC clothing out there with really great textures).

Well, I guess basically you could say I think that the graphics for the next iteration should be like the sims 3 just with CC looking stuff that is the standard for clothing and hair and stuff. That would have made me happy. I mean really they already had the framework. ALL they had to do was improve on it.
    275f503fc4c6c8ef197baeea76ebe0f91373200482_full_zpscc1a19512.gif
  • Options
    VlaxitovVlaxitov Posts: 5,798 Member
    "Realistic" is probably the most misused word in video game history.

• Options
    AnaCecilia63AnaCecilia63 Posts: 190 Member
    I found this in Tumblr today. I don't know if someone else has posted it already, if so my apologies. The music brought great memories! It doesn't cease to amaze me how creative some people at the community are. Now if only Maxis had a bit more creative team they would have made a proper intro for The Sims 4. It is isn't so hard is it?

The Sims 1 intro on The Sims 4

@06Bon06 Sorry for going off topic, I just couldn't resist to come and share. :) *Greetings and hugs*.
    My Tumblr
    My Blog
    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win". ~ Mahatma Gandhi.
  • Options
    I found this in Tumblr today. I don't know if someone else has posted it already, if so my apologies. The music brought great memories! It doesn't cease to amaze me how creative some people at the community are. Now if only Maxis had a bit more creative team they would have made a proper intro for The Sims 4. It is isn't so hard is it?

@06Bon06 Sorry for going off topic, I just couldn't resist to come and share. :) *Greetings and hugs*.

That was amazing! I think if the team had that dedication and creativity the game would be much better and we would have faith in them when making sims 5.
  • Options
    AnaCecilia63AnaCecilia63 Posts: 190 Member
    edited January 2015

That was amazing! I think if the team had that dedication and creativity the game would be much better and we would have faith in them when making sims 5.

Thank you Bon. :) Yeah, if talented sim players and creators from the community can do amazing things like this, imagine what a truly dedicated Maxis team could come out with!

My Tumblr
    My Blog
    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win". ~ Mahatma Gandhi.
  • Options
    yunagarnetyunagarnet Posts: 417 Member
    edited January 2015

Agree, so hard.

Seems like the market in America, is what is shrinking as more and more AAA American companies practice this sort of stuff. Meanwhile, companies in Japan, like Square-Enix, are quickly gaining more and more PC gamers. The reason: They do their best to put out good quality games, like Final Fantasy XIV. It took a Japanese game system developer to save the gaming market in the 80's. And now, we are preparing for another crash, but the Japanese developers are putting out quality games. Most likely the gaming market will end up being saved by those companies again.

While I'll admit that FFXIV Reborn is great, didn't it take it practically flopping to make it the great game it is now? Plus SE is slowly pumping out mobile games such as Mevius Final Fantasy and FFVII G-Bike, are known to milk their products (*cough FFVII and XIII cough*), troll fans, and don't even get me started on the fact that they let Rise of the Tomb Raider be a timed exclusive. :| Basically I don't think they are the best example to use here. Nintendo is the only developer/publisher I know of that hasn't managed to 🐸🐸🐸🐸 or rip their fans off.
    Post edited by yunagarnet on
    “Honestly, we didn’t meet player expectations at launch, and that was a difficult pill to swallow,” - The Sims 4 executive producer, Rachel Franklin.
  • Options

This was so awesome and so true... TS4 readily lends itself to being featured in a TS1 promotional video :unamused:
  • Options
    JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,489 Member

I would buy that! Sims 2 rebooted, that would be awesome!
  • Options
    Cyron43 wrote: »
    JULES1111 wrote: »
    JULES1111 wrote: »
    Seamoan wrote: »
    I wonder how soon we're going to get an announcement about the expansion, and how it will be worded. I've seen a few gurus mention content that's going to be patched in - perhaps they're putting more focus on fixing the base game before the EP gets released? Think we will get a patch before the announcement?

That's interesting. I haven't seen that. Although...I've been wondering what exactly they can patch in that is going to improve the game. They keep patching in objects and what really needs improvement is the game's mechanics. I hope that is where they are shifting their focus instead of just bombarding us with dishwashers and hot tubs.

Can anyone think of some game mechanics from previous games that you really liked? ---One of my favorites was how the food worked in TS2. The low skill foods were not as filling. As you built up your cooking skill, the unlocked meals filled up the sim more and meant they didn't need to eat as often. And call me crazy, but I also liked the environment score from TS2. It was like...oh wow, I love this room! Moves 6 inches to the left...no, no, this isn't good at all.

I really liked the way the memory system in TS2 worked. Sure, there were some problems that should've been fixed as it related to deleting sim data from the game, but otherwise it was perfect for me.

Sims that remembered and gossiped about real events in their lives. Sims that held grudges against other sims, sometimes for their entire lives, . Sims that were not just "angry moodleted" when they were cheated on, they were fist-clenching mad at the cheating action, the cheater sim and the cheating sim. Then they'd stomp around gossiping about the betrayal to all their friends - who would then go to public lots and gossip about it to everyone else in town. Eventually you'd be playing some other, unrelated sim on a community lot and there would be a smack fight in the background between the cheated on sim and one of the cheaters while the rest of the town picked a side. That's the real reason people loved rotational play in TS2. You could go into each family, check their memory tab, and catch right back up with their life. It made every single sim that you chose to play unique and special in a much more meaningful way.

I know that's not exactly something that could come in a patch, but it's the direction they need to move toward. So much of what has been wrong with the later generations of this franchise is because they simplified the memory system into a meaningless picture wall. I can guarantee a really updated memory system that worked very similarly to TS2's would kill every single "the sims are robotic", "I get so bored so fast", and a bunch of other common complaints in one swoop.

The simplifications is their biggest problem. It ruins the the game for me, I'd happily stuff them with money if they would stop taking all the shortcuts because it takes time and isn't worth it. It really put the last nail in the coffin when I read a Guru saying that carrying babies wasn't just not wroth the work :/ How can we expect a great game with such mentality.

Exactly you cut to many corners, it doesn't leave any game left to play. I think most of us would be willing to spend a little more if it meant a high quality game to play. I know I would. It seems everything we want in the game just isn't worth it. Well if it's not worth it for them to make it, that makes the game not worth buying for us. That just leaves everyone unhappy. What's the point?

What bothers me the most about this situation is they said with the game's engine they could make possible whatever we players wanted. Now it's too hard or too expensive? Things really do change - even the game engine, apparently. :\

Oh yes what was it......The engine is so powerful that they will be able to make all of our dreams come true, for years to come. :| Bah! What a load of hogwash.
    They said that? I don't know whether to laugh or to cry.

Indeed, I believe it was Graham who said that. In a statement made when people were flipping over toddlers, that's the same one where pre-teens were brought up for the first time. Ya I don't know whether to laugh or cry either. :|
  • Options

That was pretty cool! :D
  • Options
    So I was watching some sims videos on youtube and this one... this one showed clear as day, the sims in Sims 2 definitely had emotions:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B0dHt24Ov0

So how could the dev say with a straight face that sims in previous games did not have emotions? How could they cut out the adorable toddlers like what we saw in this video? I just wish there was a way to get through to the developers. To make them acknowledge that what we are saying is true and that they want to make sims 4 as good as the sims 2 at the very least! It's not hard to redo teens so they have their own height and size. It only requires a few animation adjustments to compensate for the shorter height. They've done it before. In sims 2 and 3. They certainly can do it again. Strip out the culling system and put in a family tree so we stop having instances of incest! Redo the worlds to be open. I know it will take some work. But if the developer will just step up, and say "Alright we will try our best", and keep talking to us about the development.

If they want us to like their product enough to recommend it to friends and family and strangers, then they need to have a true open dialogue with us. Set up a chat room on these forums to talk to us. But of course, moderate it. We simmers supported this franchise for years. Don't throw us aside like yesterday's garbage. We've demonstrated we have the money, and willing to part with the money. We just want quality. Not immature toilet humor.

Want to develop games for the mobile, great! Go at it. But when it comes to the sims series, it was never meant to be a mobile game. Many simmers play for hours on end. Mobiles don't have enough battery capacity to outlast what we do. Give us creative freedom. But at the same time, don't try making us pay for stuff that should of been in the base game from the start. Most of us will gladly buy expansions but only once the base game itself is brought up to the proper sims franchise standards that you set with sims 2 and 3. Sims 4 is far far under them standards.
  • Options
    VertKillerVertKiller Posts: 223 Member
    VertKiller wrote: »
    this (albeit single-player) is where the sims franchise should be heading to... instead of devolving into an angry birds ipad game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQeuc7fAYyQ&x-yt-ts=1422327029&x-yt-cl=84838260

I just checked out its Kickstarter Campaign and it is falling far below the target funding with only 7 days to go. As much as I am in love with what I am seeing, I fear this won't become a reality unless some big named company decides to buy them out and then turn it into mush. But seriously...this is what I thought TS4 was going to be like. Glad to see some company aiming high. Lord knows EA is never heading in that direction.

As cool as it looks, it is just a glorified second life. Pretty much everything they showed has a price tag. Every time you blink it's another micro transaction. Plus it's an MMO. I would not want the sims like that. It's bad enough with paying for a base and ep's. Now some of the things they do would be fun in sims. But I don't want to have to be on line all the time to play it and I don't play well with others. I like to be alone in my games. The scenes looked great but the people were poor looking, very low poly and res. Sims are better quality to them.

As for the OP. I don't know what to think. The tweet did seem like pleading but who is to say it was meant that way. And I don't know if you can call the s4 a flop as I don't know what the sales are for both base and gp. If they break even or above then they may think it's not a flop. It does not matter that I think s4 is a piece of what comes out the south end. It's what ea/maxis think and sense they are doing what they want and not what the fans want. I would guess they are fine with the way things are and continue doing it their way.

Does not matter to me anymore. I'm not spending any more money on s4. The $70 that I payed is all they are getting. I wish they would give those that bought the disk a refund. Then I could wash my hand of this game. That's not going to happen so I'll pop in once in a while to see what is being done.
    I don't see why you can't wash your hands of TS4? I calmly removed Inquisition from my PS4 after my face started to hurt from all the facepalming I was doing. Haven't looked back at the game too. ^^

Simple. I can't get my money back so unlike you, I will remind and keep reminding ea/maxis what I think of this game. I will stop when they either give me back my money or patch the missing stuff, within reason, to my satisfaction.

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top