Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Completed

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    Zita1966zZita1966z Posts: 9,641 Member
    Popped in 2 say I like your build a lot. Crazy about the use of the full length of the lot, gives the house that total modern villa come mansion look. The rooms are lovely and compliment the house. My fav is your gardening skills. Outstanding <3
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    It is great that you have finished and uploaded Neutral Living.It is a very nice home! :) I have been enjoying seeing the rooms and areas as you have been completing them and posting pictures of them. All the rooms of the home, the outdoors areas, and the exterior design of the house are very nice! :)
  • Options
    PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    Well done! It has been fun watching your progress with this and the finished product is AMAZING!
    I just love the ultra modern feel throughout the whole build. Stunning architecture, super stylish interiors
    and great landscaping. Very nice job :D Already added it to my fav's :)
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    I'm very glad that you finished it. Neutral Living is very amazing! :D
    As Manssom stated, It's very ultra modern feel in your whole build. I also adore your landscaping. The choices and placements of plants are very great! I especially like your pergola at the back. Your interior is very amazing too! Great use of stylish modern furniture in your build.
    I love it! I already added this to my faves. :D
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    CerryddCerrydd Posts: 471 Member
    So awesome to see it finished! It was really fun checking out the progress you've made every now and then. The house is stunning and the interiors are excellent!
    What have I been up to lately? Cerrydd / #cerrydd in the gallery
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Simply fabulous build Michael! :D Will be adding to my favourites (if I haven't done it already)! Lovely architecture, great landscaping and each and every room just looks fantastic! Perfect combination of colours, patterns and textures. Great job! (*) (*) (*)
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    edited January 2015
    wow :open_mouth: my lots do terrible with the Sims 4 :\

That's a shame :confused: I was hoping people would like this one!

I wonder what i'm doing wrong with the Sims 4 :confused:

Back to the drawing board I guess!

I should probably stick to rooms as they seem to be more popular lol

I will build a house now and then but going to stick to rooms from know on!

I won't say thank here because i would like to do so to each person that posted with a reply to that post, I do appreciate anybody who stopped by during the build B)

It helped me a lot decide XxHugsxX

Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    bjk607bjk607 Posts: 168 Member
    @marcel hey sweetie your lots are awesome dont worry about they dont download mine either the way i look at it it's their loss on missing out of some pretty awesome builds from you :D:D XxhugsxX
  • Options
    bjk607 wrote: »
    @marcel hey sweetie your lots are awesome dont worry about they dont download mine either the way i look at it it's their loss on missing out of some pretty awesome builds from you :D:D XxhugsxX

I am sorry :\

I know what your saying is right but,

Thank you Sweetie you have always been very sweet and kind about all my builds from the Sims 3 and the Sims 4 XxHugsx

I just feel embarrassed more than anything and confused I am going to take the lots down on stick with rooms. I could always split Neutral living into rooms for the interiors at least :D

That will probably ,make me feel better as I am very found of the interiors just as much as the house :D

• Options
    PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    I don't think you should take it down. It is a beautiful house and there are obviously those who enjoy it. I'm one of them! :)

A low amount of downloads does not mean you are doing anything wrong. First off, the gallery is VERY busy and it
    moves very fast. Secondly, even the established builders (myself included) have lots with a low number of downloads.

And lastly, the default gallery images are not the best images when it comes to advertising our builds. In TS3 we had
    Image Changer which made it possible to present our builds the way we wanted to. The only advice I can give you here is
    to try and keep track of the time of day when you save your lot to the library because this will affect the pictures.

For example, saving your lot to the library when the sun is on the other side of the house will make the colors of the front look
    much darker than they are. It will make the house look like it sits in a giant shadow, basically. And by that it will also "disappear"
    much easier on the gallery among all the other uploads. The best thing you can do is to have a sim live in the house then pause your
    game when you feel that you have the right lighting. Check the preview pictures to see if you are happy with them, save the lot to
    the library and then finally upload it. I hope this helps and that you will continue making fabulous houses :)
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Please don't take down your homes. They are so very nice! :) Sometimes simmers don't download houses straight away after they have been uploaded but come back later when they have a sim that suits the type of home that you have created. There are always new simmers coming to this section of the forums, and they will see the pictures of your homes and rooms here, and would then like to download them and see your other builds too.
    Please continue to enjoy doing the building and furnishing. Your homes are always so very nice! :)
  • Options
    @marcel well we finally got theg and the sims 4 still doesn't work even thought everything is updated and newer then the one I"m on now oh well one day I will be able to play sims 3 xxhugsxx and see you when you come back :D:D
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Manssom wrote: »
    I don't think you should take it down. It is a beautiful house and there are obviously those who enjoy it. I'm one of them! :)

A low amount of downloads does not mean you are doing anything wrong. First off, the gallery is VERY busy and it
    moves very fast. Secondly, even the established builders (myself included) have lots with a low number of downloads.

And lastly, the default gallery images are not the best images when it comes to advertising our builds. In TS3 we had
    Image Changer which made it possible to present our builds the way we wanted to. The only advice I can give you here is
    to try and keep track of the time of day when you save your lot to the library because this will affect the pictures.

For example, saving your lot to the library when the sun is on the other side of the house will make the colors of the front look
    much darker than they are. It will make the house look like it sits in a giant shadow, basically. And by that it will also "disappear"
    much easier on the gallery among all the other uploads. The best thing you can do is to have a sim live in the house then pause your
    game when you feel that you have the right lighting. Check the preview pictures to see if you are happy with them, save the lot to
    the library and then finally upload it. I hope this helps and that you will continue making fabulous houses :)

Hi Manssom :D

Okay I will leave all current uploaded lots as they are and thank you, Your very kind And I do appreciate this :D

Its not just with this lot as some of the other are much older now, I don't like the gallery as its always causing more problems for me with lots, Sims and rooms, never uploading and it won't let use upload with CC at all, even with the setting from both the game options and the gallery options!

Not to mention the search of items and simmers I personally feel as been badly done with fare too more effort into maxis section as i never have any problems their are part from some of there uploads are either inappropriate or corrupted. it runs much smother for me their though. I tend to follow simmers now to avoid that part of the gallery as much as possible now to make it better at finding people and of course to keep up with what they have uploaded.

Their is also the endless crashing the gallery caused for me in the search section and again not in maxis section that the most annoying of all the faults with it!

When they fix it i hope to enjoy it more in the future :D

I appreciate that its a busy place their!

And agree the screenshots are terrible and that's one of the reasons I set up these threads :\

Great tip about the sun, The lighting's a big problem for me with the Sims 4 as is the sun :D

Thank you for your advice :D I do appreciate!

I have honestly just lost interest with houses for now so just finishing off the one I was building last week and take a break from building them and see what the first expansion packs brings to hopefully gain some ideas for future houses!

I will still be doing rooms though

Thank you again for your kind words about my builds XxHugsxX
    Post edited by marcel21 on

• Options
    rosemow wrote: »
    Please don't take down your homes. They are so very nice! :) Sometimes simmers don't download houses straight away after they have been uploaded but come back later when they have a sim that suits the type of home that you have created. There are always new simmers coming to this section of the forums, and they will see the pictures of your homes and rooms here, and would then like to download them and see your other builds too.
    Please continue to enjoy doing the building and furnishing. Your homes are always so very nice! :)

Hi Rose :D

Thank you also I appreciate it XxHugsxX

Your all very kind and I will do as requested!

Thank you for your advice :D

• Options
    bjk607 wrote: »
    @marcel well we finally got theg and the sims 4 still doesn't work even thought everything is updated and newer then the one I"m on now oh well one day I will be able to play sims 3 xxhugsxx and see you when you come back :D:D

Hi Bella :D

I am sorry your still having problems, even though you have made steps to improve your comp :\

Makes no sense if you took the steps :\

I hope it will finally work for you in The future XxHugsxX

• Options
    @marcel yea it's really ok sims 4 i me for now one day i will be back to playing. I hope it works for me to XxhugsxX I went to the drs. today and found out that i have and the beginning of bronchitis and have medicine for it to yea!! :D:D
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    I agree with everyone. Do not get discouraged by the number of downloads! The gallery is all messed up! My builds keep disappearing most of the time! I just build for the pleasure of building now. I keep missing the sims 3 exchange where everyone's builds got a fair chance of being seen and downloaded. You are not the only one having this problem! So keep on building and sharing Michael! :D