Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pee like a Champion. Have you Ever?

DariuDariu Posts: 3,120 Member
Have any of you peed like a champion before?
the kind of pee where you are proud of?
something like... drinking 4L of beverages without peeing yourself until you reach the toilet after being stuck in the car for 8 hours

or...

something alike?
please share your stories.
im sure many had peed like a champion before.

I mean i was once in a toilet in South Korea.
they had these machines attached to the urinals
and it has like a video..
and flashing lights

the normal urinals were all being used
so its either queue up or try the fancy looking ones.
no sooner i started the fancy ones, i then regret

turns out its like a peeing game where ur urine is being scanned on how much came out and how long it took against the prior user's score..
needless to say i was tremendously embarrassed...
and tried to move as fast as i can.
and i was mortified when it flashes all the lights making loud noises
since i won...
and quickly i left soon after

but when i was afar.. deep down somewhere within my soul, i felt a glimmer of joy that i won at something recently

Comments

• Options
    blueasbutterflyblueasbutterfly Posts: 3,425 Member
    Oh... my... word........ I can't..... @Dariu‌ you're my hero.
    toddlersig3_zps62792e0c.jpg
  • Options
    AnnePlaysAnnePlays Posts: 2,504 Member
    :blush:.
    muscle_gumball_by_vanillycake-d4a9ida.png
  • Options
    YazFoxxyYazFoxxy Posts: 1,219 Member
    Haha. All the time, Dariu.
  • Options
    nilaniusnilanius Posts: 1,984 Member
    whats-going-on-in-this-thr.jpg

LOL Dariu, that story made me laugh. Good job :)
    tumblr_static_plumbob.gif
    My current feelings about The Sims 4. Here is hoping The Sims 5 can restore The Sims franchise.
  • Options
    CipherMandyCipherMandy Posts: 524 Member
    Yes, yes, I have peed like a champion!

After quite a few adult beverages on my 21st birthday, I was so waste that, I was thrilled to make through the front door without falling on my face.

The very fact, that I made it to the bathroom to relieve myself, was a miracle.
  • Options

After quite a few adult beverages on my 21st birthday, I was so waste that, I was thrilled to make through the front door without falling on my face.

"...and at that brief moment. no matter how short.. we know deep in our hearts.. that we were the lords of all creation"
  • Options
    EIisabettaEIisabetta Posts: 5,708 Member
    I've been pregnant. I peed like a champion through the whole thing.
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • Options
    CipherMandyCipherMandy Posts: 524 Member
    Dariu wrote: »

"...and at that brief moment. no matter how short.. we know deep in our hearts.. that we were the lords of all creation"

108868-Shawshank-Redemption-Tim-Robbi-D4do.gif

• Options
    nilaniusnilanius Posts: 1,984 Member
    EIisabetta wrote: »

lol your avatar fits what you said just so perfectly lol
    tumblr_static_plumbob.gif
    My current feelings about The Sims 4. Here is hoping The Sims 5 can restore The Sims franchise.
  • Options
    Crunchie885Crunchie885 Posts: 529 Member
    edited January 2015
    I was on a long bus ride with my track team in uni last year and I had to pee really really bad and we couldn't stop so halfway someone gave me a tim horton cup and I did my business.

But things got bad when I sneezed and the cup I was holding shook and some got on my friend and then I freaked out when he screamed and jerked the cup away from him and some more of it splashed on the seat and on my other friend's bag and a bit on her pants. Plus my entire sleeve was soaked and stinky.

Needless to say it was a really awkward hour of riding.
  • Options
    @Crunchie885‌ i didn't think anyone would even come close to Dariu's but I have been proven wrong
  • Options
    Crunchie885Crunchie885 Posts: 529 Member
    @Crunchie885‌ i didn't think anyone would even come close to Dariu's but I have been proven wrong

It wasn't my fault! It was... someone elses :angry::flushed:
  • Options
    EIisabettaEIisabetta Posts: 5,708 Member
    nilanius wrote: »
    EIisabetta wrote: »

lol your avatar fits what you said just so perfectly lol

Thanks. That's Kory, my Prettacy founder.

moxiegraphix on Origin
  • Options
    Oh Its on!!
    @Crunchie885‌

When I was 20 years old.
    after my plastic surgery
    I was going with my entire family on a trip out of town
    so i was wearing bandages around my face, and the anasthesia is still taking effect
    of course i need to urine and by then i got a water bottle and started 🐸🐸🐸🐸 in it in the car..
    and we're talking alot... then upon arriving at a gas station.

i dragged myself out of the car to go dispose of it.
    having trouble walking and making sense of things, i was walking like a guy tripping balls, or literally taking modern mummy cosplay seriously.

i made way towards the dumpster and was moaning since it was cold at night
    and disposed of the bottle
    to which a stranger from nearby called out to me saying
    "HEY! WHATS WRONG WITH YOU? DISPOSING A BOTTLE FULL OF APPLE JUICE"
    and she walked up towards me.. a middle aged woman, hurling out insults
    and saying that im probably high on drugs and etc.
    lecturing me as she went to reach for the bottle in the open dumpster
    and im just there trying to move my lips and say "ITS MY 🐸🐸🐸🐸"
    which was muffled like "IIFFHHH MMPHHH MFPFSIISSS"
    and it wasnt until she took hold of the warm bottle that she paused momentarily to ask halfway "why is it wa--"
    and she looked at me and dropped the bottle back into the dumpster
    shocked and etc.
    i guess she finally got look at me and notice that i just had a surgery
    and my wording cant get out
    and maybe i move weird because im in pain.

whatever it was, she just stormed off in embarrassment..

the bottle was dry on the exterior so she didnt have any of my 🐸🐸🐸🐸 on her.
  • Options
    AmotAmot Posts: 700 Member
    The question should be: when do I not?
    Let them eat cake.
  • Options
    Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    @dariu, brb, dying. That was just priceless xD
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Okay, here's mine.

I visited China with a student group many, many years ago. It was the last day. We were going to visit a few places before catching the plane home.

I refused to use the public bathrooms in China, so by the time I got to the airport, it had been about 6 hours. We had to run to get to the plane, but then it was delayed, so we were stuck sitting at the gate (they told us not to leave the immediate area). Well, it turned out that the cutest boy on the trip had, for some unknown reason, taken a shine to nerdy little me, so he spent pretty much the whole flight with me. (Hey, if you were a socially awkward 14 year old, would you want to *leave the presence* of a cute boy to go to the bathroom? Didn't think so.)

The first flight was 14 hours, and since it had been delayed for so long, we literally had to run all the way through LAX to catch our flight. Once we were allowed to get up, I walked back toward the bathrooms.... when guess who was sitting at the back of the plane.... and motioned for me to sit in the empty seat next to him. Yep.

Needless to say, I sat right down next to him. It was only a 5 hour flight after all! ......

When we got to the airport, my family was waiting, we all got our luggage and said our goodbyes. There was a huge line at the bathrooms so I decided to wait til I got home.

Total time was somewhere around 26 hours, or a bit longer.

ETA in the years since, I've learned that boys aren't worth it. 0/10 would not recommend.
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    edited January 2015
    I was on a long bus ride with my track team in uni last year and I had to pee really really bad and we couldn't stop so halfway someone gave me a tim horton cup and I did my business.

But things got bad when I sneezed and the cup I was holding shook and some got on my friend and then I freaked out when he screamed and jerked the cup away from him and some more of it splashed on the seat and on my other friend's bag and a bit on her pants. Plus my entire sleeve was soaked and stinky.

Needless to say it was a really awkward hour of riding.

Out of curiosity, are you male or female? I imagine peeing into a cup would be more impressive as a woman.

I don't really have any impressive stories, but here goes anyway:

When I was in grade school, I didn't like peeing in the school bathrooms because of a mixture of not wanting to ask permission to go out (non-assertive people unite) and not liking public bathrooms. I'd hold all my pee in at my 7 to 3 school schedule, and I'd release at home. I got used to it.

I couldn't hold it in one time in 4th grade just as we were dismissed in our last period, so I peed my pants. Miraculously, it wasn't visible at all and none of it leaked out of my pants, so I was able to make it home without anyone noticing. Or maybe people did and they just didn't say a word, but considering how cruel kids can be, I doubt my classmates would pass up the chance to mock someone.

Also there were times that I had so much pee that I would pee for close to a minute.

Lastly, there was that time when I was 6 and went on a field trip. My mom brought a bottle for me to pee in if the need arose, and I did.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    CowPlantForHireCowPlantForHire Posts: 6,002 Member
    No, I don't pee like the champions nor do I know how to 🐸🐸🐸🐸 in such way. All these pee stories are just... :hushed: I gotta go!
    tumblr_inline_mq9hzsSm4t1qz4rgp.gif
    tumblr_msl1pmMPdd1sho68to1_400.gif
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    So after waking up after a heavy night on the town drinking loads of flaming woohoos and then waking up and your bladder bar is red, you don't want to wake up but you have to, you have both the tired and need to pee moodlets and the feeling of hosing the toilet down is like no other!
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

Out of curiosity, are you male or female? I imagine peeing into a cup would be more impressive as a woman.

Nah, a cup is a piece of cake. It's a bottle that is a big mistake.

• Options
    sparkfairy1sparkfairy1 Posts: 11,453 Member
    @Dariu thank you for this thread, it's hilarious lol
  • Options
    KrayzieStrykerKrayzieStryker Posts: 2,646 Member
    Something like that i love to play ^^

FREE-SHIPPING-urinal-PAD-font-b-PEE-b-font-PATCH-FOOTBALL-GREAT-FOR-CLEANING-font-b.jpg

Gooaaal !!!
  • Options
    horrorfan1980shorrorfan1980s Posts: 2,900 Member
    I haven't. But my sim was peeing recently, while his wife used the shower. At some point she must have got too close, because he threw his hands up in the air like he couldn't reach something. His "stream" didn't waver. Now that's certainly peeing like a champion.
    can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will boxed after sword is out.
  • Options
    aleneghan619aleneghan619 Posts: 4,947 Member
    I never liked to use the toilets at school so I pee'd like a champion everyday when I got home.

I was actually at the theatre this week watching a ballet, i had a number of cocktails beforehand and was dying to pee through the entire first act.. after Act 1 was finished, i dashed to the toilet, it was crowded, everyone was being very loud and I had to queue... THE STRANGEST THING WAS when the time came.. I couldn't make myself pee... :o i think i was just so tense about needing to pee that I physically couldn't pee?! this has never happened... AM I NORMAL?
    I gave up and walked to a different unpopulated toilet and finally I pee'd quietly for about 10 minutes straight.
    tumblr_inline_movqnq54lT1qz4rgp.gif