Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Completed

Comments

• Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Your house is looking very beautiful. Love the pool room and interior designs and fantastic landscaping, great placement of plants and lovely pond :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    edited January 2015
    updating

Here are the top floor rooms!

Master bedroom

3c4915f1-bc43-4c94-ae3c-4fd7772b7e7d_zpsqph01z7j.png

31017d80-d490-4726-adfa-ca0d6a354103_zps80xhtv0p.png

ffccb641-904d-4881-8257-16e7be0356cd_zps2liixazk.png

5dd9b19a-a28e-4702-b6d4-896c09f50717_zpsiiig5mf3.png

Nursery

43702b07-3e13-4631-9261-0faa32588dd8_zpsfyrp1psj.png

1cc97bd8-1242-4eb7-a21c-93363ffeeec4_zpsnwvrtigp.png

Home Gym

aa0c9992-f3d8-4586-a3e3-9e086cf2d807_zpsbcwxitqo.png

29eeef0c-10ed-4bbc-ad4b-4b0ec9528ed5_zpsi5ffbpx8.png

cc566897-65c1-4ac4-a90a-1e5f15b57ed7_zpssofia68u.png

1023961b-f94e-4b18-beeb-84633f520552_zpsdnaywfat.png

0bda6d0f-3163-456f-8398-b92dcdc667a4_zpsjntpzoeq.png

Bathroom three

dcf8fb00-bb29-4b64-83ac-61f126058661_zpsqlkeu1e9.png

53706971-0226-4cfb-b877-a6b771b342a7_zps85jagybu.png

adf9c417-baef-46be-a6cf-1841f9ebc34d_zpsc8nhqvme.png

d4ab0995-7a9a-4c00-b49d-03d337315639_zpso1gfse5q.png

Post edited by marcel21 on
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    masajo wrote: »
    Your house is looking very beautiful. Love the pool room and interior designs and fantastic landscaping, great placement of plants and lovely pond :)

Thank you so much I am happy to hear you like it :D

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    The new rooms that you posted are very nice! :) Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the master bedroom! The blue, black and white colour scheme of the room is very nice. Nice armchairs corner sitting nooks in the bedside area of the room. It looks nice how you have placed the two green plants either side of the sofa at the base of the bed. Sims will enjoy resting on the sofa watching tv. Nice corner angled study desk and bookcase nook. Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk using the computer or resding a book. It looks nice how you have placed an armchair between the dressers. Sims will enjoy listening to music from the stereo whilst in their bedroom. The musician themed pictures on the wall look nice there for sims to see. The black and white colour scheme of the nursery looks nice :) The white clouds look nice on the black walls. The unicorn toy there is cute! It looks nice that you have placed a row of dinosaur pictures on the wall. The gym room is great! :) Sims will enjoy using the different types of fitness equipment there to keep fit. The patterned floor rugs on the ground look nice. The glassed windows clothes cabinets look very nice! The shower alcove in bathroom three is nice. The blossom plant there is nice for sims to see when coming there to shower and the hanging robes are nice home touches on the wall. The butterflies pictures on the walls either side of the door look calming. The bathroom wall and floor tiling is nice. It looks nice that you have placed the bath tub in the middle of the room.
    They are very nice rooms :)
  • Options
    bjk607bjk607 Posts: 168 Member
    WOW sweetie you've done it again absoluely GORGEOUS and stunning. :D XxhugsxX. The colors are complimentary to the way you have the rooms and the furniture. You have softness, comfort, elegance and style all in one. AWESOME job :D:D You left me speechless once again :D xxxxxxx
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »
    The new rooms that you posted are very nice! :) Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the master bedroom! The blue, black and white colour scheme of the room is very nice. Nice armchairs corner sitting nooks in the bedside area of the room. It looks nice how you have placed the two green plants either side of the sofa at the base of the bed. Sims will enjoy resting on the sofa watching tv. Nice corner angled study desk and bookcase nook. Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk using the computer or resding a book. It looks nice how you have placed an armchair between the dressers. Sims will enjoy listening to music from the stereo whilst in their bedroom. The musician themed pictures on the wall look nice there for sims to see. The black and white colour scheme of the nursery looks nice :) The white clouds look nice on the black walls. The unicorn toy there is cute! It looks nice that you have placed a row of dinosaur pictures on the wall. The gym room is great! :) Sims will enjoy using the different types of fitness equipment there to keep fit. The patterned floor rugs on the ground look nice. The glassed windows clothes cabinets look very nice! The shower alcove in bathroom three is nice. The blossom plant there is nice for sims to see when coming there to shower and the hanging robes are nice home touches on the wall. The butterflies pictures on the walls either side of the door look calming. The bathroom wall and floor tiling is nice. It looks nice that you have placed the bath tub in the middle of the room.

thank you rose :D I appreciate this

• Options
    bjk607 wrote: »
    WOW sweetie you've done it again absoluely GORGEOUS and stunning. :D XxhugsxX. The colors are complimentary to the way you have the rooms and the furniture. You have softness, comfort, elegance and style all in one. AWESOME job :D:D You left me speechless once again :D xxxxxxx

Thank you so much Bella XxhugsxX.
    I appreciate this :D

• Options
    @Michael You are so very welcome XxhugsxX anytime :smiley::wink:
  • Options
    XxhugsxX

• Options
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Updated!

I am very near completion of the interiors and here is 4 more rooms,

Guest bedroom with En-Suite

630a0ccb-8d56-4701-93bc-381a862a1084_zpskq1qu1or.png

ef89dc45-4dbb-4f9b-989c-5bbbccd859ee_zpseo0ilamu.png

b2b6ce83-3864-41c2-abe8-c98d576d6b68_zpsk26td7ea.png

993a564f-e299-4240-8ce5-1fab84f956c6_zpslinqvwy1.png

41777c31-fc26-440c-9c43-b5bbea94eceb_zpso8ctuwmz.png

791fda8a-af1a-4fc3-945e-d5c6fc2522ce_zps71wbfrie.png

Bathroom Two

1368f3af-3323-45d9-b207-1f08683c14aa_zpsboolzqul.png

d748f01d-387b-44c2-b22b-97446180b05c_zpsmeswvemc.png

Child and Teen Bedroom

5dc55933-6cb6-4a62-9088-3d784d0e86c5_zpsckeyyj4a.png

a4406db9-97e7-47bd-8e9c-f04d391ec738_zpsp1mw26fc.png

6b4cae82-bf3a-465c-9ad1-8dc484633c45_zps7w0pejkd.png

5c137027-a8eb-4422-9dbb-687017a3840d_zpsyrah0h6f.png

More later!

• Options
    Your new rooms are very nice :) The black and white colour scheme of the guest bedroom looks nice. It looks nice how you have placed the pictures and lights on either side of the shelf on the bedhead wall. The flooring texture is nice. The glassed clothes and shoes closets are very nice! It looks nice that you have placed the musician themed pictures either sides of the windows. Sims will enjoy listening to music from the radio whilst laying in bed. The wall and floor tiling in the accompanying ensuite and bathroom 2 looks nice. The plants on the counters in bathroom 2 are nice touches of green in the room for sims to see. Very nice layout and furnishing of the teen and kids bedroom! Great art and science alcove for the sims to enjoy doing artwork on the art table and doing experiments on the science table. It looks nice how you have placed the beds in the room, with the windows behind the bed for the sunlight to come in onto the bed. The blue, white and black colour scheme looks nice, and it looks nice the type of and how you have placed the curtains there. Great angled study desk tables. Sims will like sitting there reading a book from the bookcase or using a computer. The books and school bags on the dressers are nice home touches in the room.
  • Options
    @michael amazingly beautiful job sweetie :D and the problem is i need a new video board and power supply to run my game so I can not play sims 4 right now but at lease I can play sim city and sims 3 XxhugsxX :D:D
  • Options
    Your new rooms are very nice :) The black and white colour scheme of the guest bedroom looks nice. It looks nice how you have placed the pictures and lights on either side of the shelf on the bedhead wall. The flooring texture is nice. The glassed clothes and shoes closets are very nice! It looks nice that you have placed the musician themed pictures either sides of the windows. Sims will enjoy listening to music from the radio whilst laying in bed. The wall and floor tiling in the accompanying ensuite and bathroom 2 looks nice. The plants on the counters in bathroom 2 are nice touches of green in the room for sims to see. Very nice layout and furnishing of the teen and kids bedroom! Great art and science alcove for the sims to enjoy doing artwork on the art table and doing experiments on the science table. It looks nice how you have placed the beds in the room, with the windows behind the bed for the sunlight to come in onto the bed. The blue, white and black colour scheme looks nice, and it looks nice the type of and how you have placed the curtains there. Great angled study desk tables. Sims will like sitting there reading a book from the bookcase or using a computer. The books and school bags on the dressers are nice home touches in the room.

Thank you rose :D I appreciate it and happy to hear your posoetive feedback on the rooms :D

• Options
    @michael amazingly beautiful job sweetie :D and the problem is i need a new video board and power supply to run my game so I can not play sims 4 right now but at lease I can play sim city and sims 3 XxhugsxX :D:D

Hi Bella :D

Thank you so much I appreciate it :o

I don't understand :confused: how does that stop you running the Sims 4 for now but you can still run the Sims 3?

I am happy you have one of them working B) its a shame you can't run 4 :\

You should consider the graphics card in the future, so its more comparable with the Sims 4 but of course that's up to you, I am still amazed you got either to run because I could never get mine to when it was below minimum with the graphics card and my old card was the same size as yours! Are you using some kind of software to boost it?

I was going to send Cody A pm but if you have changed your mind about the Graphics card I will leave it for now until i speak to you later!

XxHugsxX

• Options
    Chris2fer03Chris2fer03 Posts: 650 Member
    Wow! Your home is coming together beautifully! The interior designing is impeccable, really stunning! I love the closet idea with the full pane window, that is genius and looks great! Can't wait to see the finished product. :)
    Gallery ID: chris2fer03
    ~Showcase Thread~ ~Photobucket~
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
  • Options
    Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    Your WIP looks great!! I really like your closet idea and the interiors look really nice!
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • Options
    edited January 2015

Updated

I am a bit late because when I built this house I found missing ceiling parts in corners on the second floor rooms, I suspect when creating the roof you need to cover the area with floor tiles first if you drag out parts without adding them first lol :D

Anybody doing flat roof who don't know this remember to use the floor tiles fist!

Okay these are the final of the interior, I will be completing the front and remaining sides of the garden of Neutral Living tonight so won't be long until its ready ;)

You will notice that most of these rooms do flow in color, style because I wanted them to look like they belong together in this home.

The whites, creams, Blues, blacks and Grays really suite the items and rooms to me and happy personally that I chose them but what do you think of the update here with the rest of the interiors?

You can find the full interiors on page one or spread out on this thread if you want to view them as i posted as i know sometimes it takes time to load for some if all picks or on the same post!

Firstly,

added some clutter in the kitchen and a piano and some decor next to the front door and behind the staircase in the lounge!

7775e25a-6419-4801-aa1d-fc97b6c2e413_zpsqbuyeil2.png

bfa4a311-e002-487e-afc5-b9b9d2eb8ea2_zpsrdkq09cg.png

Small deck pool

7e73ddde-ba8b-4fc7-a98f-2f2e8a8d53d4_zps2at0gc5r.png

Outdoor Dinning space complete with a bar, sink and music system, I deal for guests for a party!

4bb745a0-b8f3-406e-a1b4-be34dc5ba0b2_zpsbrafkfpm.png

These picks :confused: I am sorry about the sky showing, I don't know why it does this because the house as a floor and a roof up their lol

Hall Space,

34f6ff99-c626-4b54-9d3a-0aa305e6281f_zpsbakyly4v.png

b42984c4-e5fa-476e-b539-6350c90f6a5e_zpsg10b0jgi.png

0b9ba4d6-c3fa-4ba6-ad60-03ddf8d35649_zpsmz1hqk1e.png

78568dbf-aeec-4fe6-ac5a-1937cdf8d0fa_zps20horbdf.png

Girls single bedroom,

This room is only small but could be perfect for a female from ages teen up!

6ab888e8-e714-4815-86f5-95504e44f57c_zpsvpheiu3h.png

9c3bc4ab-4a30-4fc2-8184-205c481f1834_zpsj3hlhisk.png

Office

A home office for my writer Sims or for yours!

3a56b28d-cdcd-4928-a53a-3f534a4dc044_zpslkax5rfz.png

fc69d201-c5af-4676-a658-375176bf1cc2_zpszuwfpycy.png

33388481-a730-436e-9202-7072550ac469_zpsaqaaxbnd.png

215150f8-81c4-4245-94f9-bd69fe6c0af5_zpsjyxpy6yz.png

The left and right upper garden space and the front curb will be next!

• Options
    Wow! Your home is coming together beautifully! The interior designing is impeccable, really stunning! I love the closet idea with the full pane window, that is genius and looks great! Can't wait to see the finished product. :)

Thank you :D

Aw :o I appreciate the positive feedback so much!

I like the improved rails and shoe stands in this game as the Sims 3 ones were boring lol :\

Happy you guys seem to like them here B)

I am trying to finish tonight but if not it will be by tomorrow day sometime !

• Options
    Tiki5872 wrote: »
    Your WIP looks great!! I really like your closet idea and the interiors look really nice!

Thank you :D

I appreciate this!

I would recommend trying it B) I think I will create some on the bedside in my next home!

Thanks Again :D

• Options
    Your addition of the kitchen decor items in the kitchen looks great! :) They will be nice for sims to see when preparing meals there. It looks nice how you have placed the leaves pictures on the staircase wall for sims to see when climbing the steps. The piano nook looks very nice under the staircase. Very nice pool and games deck! Sims will have fun playing in the game cube or enjoy swimming in the pool. It looks nice how you have placed the row of the same but different coloured variety pictures on the wall there. The floor lights look nice how you have placed them around the edges of the pool. Very nice layout of the outdoors dining patio! Nice bar counter area. The drinks display cabinets look nice on the wall there. Sims will enjoy sitting on the bar stools or at the dining table having a drink from the bar or eating a meal. Nice armchairs sitting area on the side wall, for sims to enjoy sitting resting in the sunshine. They will enjoy listening to music from the speaker whilst sitting there. The glass window clothes and shoes closet in the girls bedroom is very nice! The hearts decor is a nice touch on the wall for the sims to see when laying in bed. She will enjoy reading a book from the bookcase when in bed. Very nice home office! The mountain picture on the wall is a calming sight for sims to see when they are sitting at the desk using the computer or resting on the sofas reading a book. Nice armchairs corner sitting nooks either side of the desk. Sims will enjoy the sunlight coming in through the windows whilst sitting at the window desk.
    The rooms and areas are very nice! :)
  • Options
    Your addition of the kitchen decor items in the kitchen looks great! :) They will be nice for sims to see when preparing meals there. It looks nice how you have placed the leaves pictures on the staircase wall for sims to see when climbing the steps. The piano nook looks very nice under the staircase. Very nice pool and games deck! Sims will have fun playing in the game cube or enjoy swimming in the pool. It looks nice how you have placed the row of the same but different coloured variety pictures on the wall there. The floor lights look nice how you have placed them around the edges of the pool. Very nice layout of the outdoors dining patio! Nice bar counter area. The drinks display cabinets look nice on the wall there. Sims will enjoy sitting on the bar stools or at the dining table having a drink from the bar or eating a meal. Nice armchairs sitting area on the side wall, for sims to enjoy sitting resting in the sunshine. They will enjoy listening to music from the speaker whilst sitting there. The glass window clothes and shoes closet in the girls bedroom is very nice! The hearts decor is a nice touch on the wall for the sims to see when laying in bed. She will enjoy reading a book from the bookcase when in bed. Very nice home office! The mountain picture on the wall is a calming sight for sims to see when they are sitting at the desk using the computer or resting on the sofas reading a book. Nice armchairs corner sitting nooks either side of the desk. Sims will enjoy the sunlight coming in through the windows whilst sitting at the window desk.
    The rooms and areas are very nice! :)

Thank you rose I appreciate it :D

• Options
    edited January 2015
    @michael yes it is my graphics card and I can still run and play simis 3 so yipee on that one :D:D I'm not sure how i got it to work I guess just luck :D I so love the update it's awesome and the detailing and everything is just fantastic considering what EA and Maxis gave us to work with lol :D John(spouse) had wiped anothe computer for me last night he workled on it all day long to get it running for me so I can hopefully play sims 4. I have 2 pc's my main one for siims 3 which is the one I"m on now and my other one which Sims 4 is installing on right now so hopefully it will work (fingers crossed) so if anyone talks to me on origin right now I will not be able to answer them as I am not there.XxhugsxX sweetie and the neutral living is beautiful once again :D:D
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    This is the final update and this homes full screenshots and download link are from page one for exterior and interiors!

e906096f-457a-4559-95ae-a6530ed04d3b_zpsxqbjreqx.png

7d6ba757-735f-4919-a812-9804fd4bf86f_zpsttevzw5r.png

7c1c3cdb-a892-41ca-af04-4dfc5964fc7e_zpsb0cd24aa.png

3b7f5eb0-e3a9-4d4e-bea0-12031f584cff_zpsqezky3gl.png

9a687cfb-4d87-43d2-be8d-1a9b8fa88ae8_zpsjplfhczi.png

ac0a03e4-0920-4583-af0b-da915d8eacb7_zps8klqtrsn.png

976f9576-c587-49a7-a5b4-1b9c0c7fd1e5_zpssvx4jzfr.png

ee877723-b6aa-4f2d-bd74-f54745e975f6_zpsu1jeq71h.png

• Options
    @michael yes it is my graphics card and I can still run and play simis 3 so yipee on that one :D:D I'm not sure how i got it to work I guess just luck :D I so love the update it's awesome and the detailing and everything is just fantastic considering what EA and Maxis gave us to work with lol :D John(spouse) had wiped anothe computer for me last night he workled on it all day long to get it running for me so I can hopefully play sims 4. I have 2 pc's my main one for siims 3 which is the one I"m on now and my other one which Sims 4 is installing on right now so hopefully it will work (fingers crossed) so if anyone talks to me on origin right now I will not be able to answer them as I am not there.XxhugsxX sweetie and the neutral living is beautiful once again :D:D

Good luck getting it to run on your other comp :D

Thank you for the positive feedback on this home <3

I noticed something was wrong with origin myself :\

Just on my way out so be back later and hope you finally get it sorted out XxHugsxX