Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Project

Comments

• Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,711 Member
    Such a fun project! Must be kinda crazy watching them all interact in your world LOL. Will you play them through a couple generations, too?
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    FuzzygiraffeFuzzygiraffe Posts: 172 Member
    edited January 2015
    I actually haven't gotten any of them in world yet! I plan to create enough to fill up my worlds so I'm looking at I think 16 households per world or something like that? And then I'm going to throw them all in at once and see what comes of it. I hope to give them all accurate housing too. If only I could get paid to this this stuff lol

But yes I plan to play them through the generations. I haven't decided if I want to follow a different family for each sim week or what yet though.
  • Options
    Sorry for the lack of updates folks, work and such. I think these two Dream Works folks will be my last two. Rise of the Guardians will wait for a Super Natural type EP or GP or what have you. Pretty much I need fairies but here we have the Croods (I called them Groods ealier <.<) and Prince of Egypt. Next up Disney! So prepare yourselves! Also I've been thinking that my creations might require some cheats to increase skills where they should be and wealth and such? So if y'all know of any do chime in. Getting everyone where they should be would be quite the challenge! Both Moses and Rameses last names were taken from Rameses voice actor. It definitely feels nice doing more familial relationships outside of marriage. Looking forward to more of that with some of the Disney households.

Grug Crood
    2YRTJq7.png

Ugga Crood
    IMWMt9e.png

Eep Crood
    pxEclz9.png

Thunk Crood
    JUZ4jes.png

Gran Crood
    zEqM0LE.png

Sandy Crood
    ZOH13VQ.png

Moses Fiennes
    AFs01F5.png

Rameses Fiennes
    eqwufgV.png

• Options
    edited January 2015
    In honor of the new GP the first Disney family I did was the Brave cast! (minus the father, I just could not make him. The mother isn't much better but we do need an adult here lol) Appropriately given the last name Grizzly. Also forgot to mention the last two are on the gallery under Croods and Prince of Egypt and this bunch are under Brave. I should also mention I do not use any CC.

Also @Thebookthief24 since you asked for Merida (Sorry she's not better those small round faces are hard!)

Merida Grizzly
    Nq5DrlS.png

Elinor Grizzly
    XkrkXJn.png
    PkoZOo0.png

Hamish Grizzly
    rkSGLbE.png

Hubert Grizzly
    T65kRmc.png

Harris Grizzly
    9m876pA.png
    Post edited by Fuzzygiraffe on
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Here we go with Toy Story! "Woody" is an inappropriate name :s so I used his voice actor's first name so we have Tom Woods. Last names were taken from voice actors as well as needed except for Jessie who's last name is Cow because her full name is actually Jessie the yodeling COWgirl I guess? So here we go! I should also note that although I cheated my way up to Astronaut with Buzz he is not actually an Astronaut if downloaded from the gallery. You can find these guys under Toy Story.

@EmmaVane @SimsFur

Tom Woods
    EEb5gUJ.png

Buzz Lightyear
    M2TTfDC.png
    8aflBWF.png

Jessie Cow
    47Is7tt.png

And here we have "Tom's" adopted son Andy Woods
    TM88Ehs.png

And Buzz's adopted son Christopher Robin
    uV8hdoy.png

This is also the first household I've actually built a house for so far so here are a few pictures from it. I tried to replicate Andy's room. The rest of the pictures are really just of toys I've named after toy story characters.

Here in Christopher's room we can see Pooh, Buttercup the Unicorn, Rex the green dinosaur, and Toothless the dragon
    NYIBDxo.png

In Andy's room we have Robot, Trixie the dinosaur, and Wheezy in TV form. Oh! You can also see lightning McQueen hanging out in the living room on the TV stand!
    fSnE2LX.png

I was going to add more pictures but they're not great so just remember that Bullseye, Barbie, and a few other random toys can be found hanging about the house.

Post edited by Fuzzygiraffe on
  • Options
    @mikmaker asked for Mulan so that's exactly what y'all are getting! Enjoy! These two can be found under Mulan and or my Origin ID Giraffe119

Mulan Shang
    FtcE6ck.png

Li Shang
    gtk7lR5.png
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited January 2015
    Yay <3

Woody and Jessie are great.

How about Ralph and the Glitch from Wreck it Ralph? Maybe Felix too...
  • Options
    A few people wanted Incredibles and it was also one I had wanted to do so here they are @Scobre @icmnfrsh Too bad I couldn't add in Jack-Jack BUT you can bet you'll see Frozone later. I think I'm going to make a sort of bachelor pad for my single sims (even though Frozone technically has a wife but shhhh) Also while searching for pictures of Violet I noticed people were shipping her and that Robisons kid so you can expect to see those folks too! This is another household I gave a house to. I tried to copy its looks for the outside, living room, dining room, and office as best I could. Enjoy! You can find these guys under Incredibles or Giraffe119. Final note, this game needs a super hero GP yes? Yes.

Robert "Bob" Parr AKA Mr. Incredible
    cI5kpR9.png

Helen Parr Aka Elastigirl
    epWOGDe.png

Violet "Vi" Parr
    ZIf8hzl.png

Dashiell "Dash" Parr
    YqL1P7i.png

And now for some house pics!
    Outside
    VzL6CsZ.png

Living Room
    2gr5w3i.png
    ZuzQjpb.png

Office
    3wsoPLQ.png

Dinning Room + a shot into the kitchen
    HaGtEKB.png
    0kHX6W3.png

• Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    @Fuzzygiraffe Oh wow great job on the Incredibles and their house. Yeah it would be lovely to have a toddler life stage for poor Jack Jack. All the Sims you made look incredible and thank you so much for doing this fun project.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    No problem ^^ I'm having a blast. Thanks for the support! I could definitely use a few more traits too but that's not the end if the world.
  • Options
    Also if anyone wants the houses I can try to figure out how to put them on the gallery.
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,790 Member
    large.jpg

Looks good! :) I haven't created a lot of save files yet, but I'm downloading this one just in case. Thanks. :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    No problem! This might be the most fun I've had playing any sims game and I haven't really 'played' yet
  • Options
    @IgnitedTobi1 wanted Big Hero 6 which I saw last night and let me tell you, if you haven't seen it yet, you need to. One of my favorite Disney films for sure. As always names were taken from voice actors as needed and these guys can be found under Big Hero 6 in the gallery. My trend of actually creating houses for my sims has continued with these guys as well. Though the second floor is just a bunch of bedrooms so no pictures of that. Technically it's supposed to be a home kitchen but I didn't see the need for two and I had a lot of sims to fit on this small lot. So here we go! Also spoilers ahead if you haven't seen it yet!

Hiro Hamada
    fOLuJCM.png

Yes I did add Tadashi Hamada as well!
    Zn68g4u.png

But I also like to keep things accurate sooo....
    Ii5VfMM.png
    YgxETDi.png
    RchRTtB.png
    Returning him to the household has been harder than expected

Fred Miller
    ocSxP4W.png

Honey Lemon
    R5Ymwyx.png

GoGo Tomago
    QwcBFmV.png

Wasabi Wayans (-1 for hair inaccuracy!)
    CvKjexs.png

Now for House pics!
    Outside
    O73N1Ae.png
    dckw3yO.png

First Floor/Kitchen/"Cafe"
    JUyn4D0.png
    NtEdA37.png

Hiro/Tadashi's room
    1Tw1du4.png
    IXUobMD.png

Final Note, when downloading these households if you notice their outfits are a bit...weird...past everyday, I may have just let the computer create them for me <.<

• Options
    More updates in the form of Cinderella! An existing mansion in Willow Creek was used for these two renamed 1 Charming Court. Also for an update on how the worlds are filling up, I've not put too many of these creations in yet, or at least it feels that way to me. The Neighborhoods are as follows. The housing numbers are mostly taken from different numbers in the movies. Any suggestions for the blanks spots are much appreciated!

Willow Creek
    -1 Charming Court- Cinderella
    -101 Wicked Way- Reserved for some Villainy goodness, or evilness? This one and Charming Court make up the smaller neighborhood with only two lots. Also I've re-purposed the Goth house for this lot!

-440 Hero Hill- Incredibles
    -6874 Hero Hill- Mega Mind
    -6 Hero Hill- Big Hero 6
    -12 Hero Hill- Mulan
    -??? Hero Hill- ???

??? Royalty Road- Tangled (Reserved)
    ??? Royalty Road- Little Mermaid (Reserved)
    ??? Royalty Road- Beauty & The Beast (Reserved)
    ??? Royalty Road - Brave

Disney Drive
    5 Open lots

Oasis Springs
    ??? DreamWorks Way- How To Train Your Dragon
    ??? DreamWorks Way- Shrek
    ??? DreamWorks Way- El Dorado
    ??? DreamWorks Way- Groods
    ??? DreamWorks Way- Prince of Egypt

Some sort of prison will be going in one of the larger two lots
    1 open lot

??? Short St- Geri (reserved)
    ??? Short St- Paperman (reserved)
    3 open lots

1 open neighborhood (4 larger lots)

Without further delay...

Cinderella Charming
    krdG2ol.png

Prince Henry Charming
    1s40zrY.png
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Your Sims and houses are amazing! What's your Origin ID? I'd like to take a look at all of them in one place.

You've got me tempted to do some Sims creating of my own next time I'm in game -- I'd need to go back and do some re-reading but I'm thinking of some characters based on my favorite books (though I'd probably have to wait on one of them till we get toddlers and maybe pre-teens).
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    Yea that's been an issue for me too. I want to make up and 101 dalmations and such but I can't without pets of course lol. My origin ID is Giraffe119. If you want the houses they're not on the gallery yet but I can put them up there. They're also sparsely decorated and or akward in some parts. I was trying to keep bills down. Also your idea to make some sims from your favorite books sounds great! If you end up doing it keep me updated! ^^
  • Options
    bmealaynabmealayna Posts: 442 Member
    I'd like to see Pocahontas as a sim!
  • Options
    WinterKhirinWinterKhirin Posts: 248 Member
    @Fuzzygiraffe‌ could you possibly make ruffnut and tuffnut from how to train your dragon as well? maybe even the mom lol.... and then guy from the croods... i would love to complete their households... i am loving all of these :)
    Owlenmoon is the house which most values creativity and wisdom. They're intellectual and introspective, and can find poetry in situations that may appear irrelevant to others. They're also good at making things more complicated than what they're supposed to be.

• Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    Love your Toy Story and Big Hero 6 pics! :smile:

Lol, Tadashi was one of my fav parts of the movie...but then...he...well, you know, lol. :smiley:

Can't wait to see more! :smile:
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Options
    Pocahontas is actually on my list! And I loves Tadashi as well so I needed him in my game! One way or another...and yea I can try to squeeze in some more folks to those households. I didn't make the twins for lack of long hair but I suppose a haircut isn't the end of the world. I also didn't make guy because I was going to see if any romances blossomed in the world but yea I'll make him too ^^ I do love him!
  • Options
    dmel25dmel25 Posts: 1,514 Member
    Wow, just went through the whole thread. These are amazing creations, you are very talented. The Incredibles and the Toy Story ones are my favorite.
  • Options
    WinterKhirinWinterKhirin Posts: 248 Member
    @Fuzzygiraffe‌ thanks, i can't wait. no rush at all since i do understand what you mean lol. either way all these are amazing and it will be fun to have them all in the game and see what happens :smiley:
    Owlenmoon is the house which most values creativity and wisdom. They're intellectual and introspective, and can find poetry in situations that may appear irrelevant to others. They're also good at making things more complicated than what they're supposed to be.

• Options
    Yea I can't wait to get them all in world either ^^ I'll try to do some creating tonight. Back to work for the week so updates wont be coming as fast. Thanks again for all the kind words folks!
  • Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    Hey, I just remembered something about Big Hero 6. Wasn't there an aunt cassie?

I'm still enjoying your creations. :)
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)