Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Most disappointing game of 2014

Comments

• Options
    KrayzieStrykerKrayzieStryker Posts: 2,646 Member
    faytheful wrote: »
    It's depressing because if the roads are just decoration I don't know how they will be able to put the animations in.
    But keep in mind, I'm just a game player functioning with limited knowledge as everyone is so careful to point out to me all
    the time.
    I thought you considered the carpool thing as such depressing, I didn't understand ;)
    Were cars in Sims 2 basegame? Again, I think it's very well possible they will follow pools (maybe not for free though).

Nope there weren't Sims 2 Base Game content just only the pick up animation.
    But was added later in the EP Nightlife that was the second EP if i remember correctly.
    Yeah the Sims 3 had the Car Pool in the Base Game, but a Open World without Vehicles well that wouldn't be so nice ^^
  • Options
    xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    It's depressing because if the roads are just decoration I don't know how they will be able to put the animations in.
    But keep in mind, I'm just a game player functioning with limited knowledge as everyone is so careful to point out to me all
    the time.
    I thought you considered the carpool thing as such depressing, I didn't understand ;)
    Were cars in Sims 2 basegame? Again, I think it's very well possible they will follow pools (maybe not for free though).

But was added later in the EP Nightlife that was the second EP if i remember correctly.
    Yeah the Sims 3 had the Car Pool in the Base Game, but a Open World without Vehicles well that wouldn't be so nice ^^
    I liked the animations with cars in TS2. I hate how sims just teleport into them in TS3.
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    There you go, they will be there o:)
    Sims 4 is kind of open. If cars are possible in 2 (closed) and in 3 (open), then they must be possible in 4.

tumblr_luig41UNHH1qf3n9ko4_250.gif
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    bobyo2001 wrote: »
    the time.

I liked the animations with cars in TS2. I hate how sims just teleport into them in TS3.

Yeah this is a let down too, the Vehicle in Sims 3 were like Mounts in RPGs Games, so you could have them in your Inventory and "mount" them lol.
    Well but overall it was nicely done.
  • Options
    the time.

Yeah this is a let down too, the Vehicle in Sims 3 were like Mounts in RPGs Games, so you could have them in your Inventory and "mount" them lol.
    I'd rather have a car I can drive in than one I can just step in :p
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    Sims 4 is kind of open. If cars are possible in 2 (closed) and in 3 (open), then they must be possible in 4.

Yeah but i would at least see the animation from the Sims 2, this alone would be enough to let me play until the EP with the acutal Vehicles will come.
  • Options
    Katlyn2525Katlyn2525 Posts: 4,201 Member
    the time.

What do you mean? I always park my car in my back pocket. LOL!

• Options

Yeah but i would at least see the animation from the Sims 2, this alone would be enough to let me play until the EP with the acutal Vehicles will come.
    I can't tell you how very much I'm not understanding the fetish for opening and closing cardoors. It's really beyond me lol.
    (not being sarcastic, honestly, I really don't get it ;))
    (don't sims in 2 have an inventory filled with huge items?)
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    blueasbutterflyblueasbutterfly Posts: 3,425 Member
    Katlyn2525 wrote: »
    the time.

The only reason I ever had a car in ts3 was because I accidentally stole it from the sorority lot :blush: oops! The rest of the time I had my sims bike, walk, or jog. I just loved following them as they wandered through the world. I was hoping that the next sims release would give body skill for riding bikes but there's no point when the world isn't open :/
    toddlersig3_zps62792e0c.jpg
  • Options
    Katlyn2525 wrote: »
    the time.

Well i prefer Parking Lots ^^
    Even my Houseboat have them... ^^

• Options

I can't tell you how very much I'm not understanding the fetish for opening and closing cardoors. It's really beyond me lol.

Its all about immersion ^^
  • Options

Its all about immersion ^^
    Ah! Tiefgang :# Ok, I can understand that.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    I hate that Sims 4 has NO transportation.
  • Options
    sparkfairy1sparkfairy1 Posts: 11,453 Member
    06Bon06 wrote: »

Me too. It's like being in medieval times without the charm!
  • Options

When they were making the online game, didn't they think cabs were a necessity. Come on! I also can't understand how there are no services in the game o.O
  • Options
    steve7859steve7859 Posts: 3,824 Member

When they were making the online game, didn't they think cabs were a necessity. Come on! I also can't understand how there are no services in the game o.O

I know i miss cars!!! I know the world is closed but they made it work in the sims 2!! We better get cars with door animations and driveway animations. Also i hope when pets come they can get in, that was super cute to see in the sims 2! The pet always looked really happy in the front passenger seat!
  • Options
    munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member

TS4 has to cut features to make space for emotions...
  • Options
    Anonymous_Loba24Anonymous_Loba24 Posts: 528 Member
    I love how we get no cars, but we get a picture of a car when going to other houses -_-
    4079d81271f2af485384f79de0670e0a.gif
  • Options
    blueasbutterflyblueasbutterfly Posts: 3,425 Member
    They did say they were going back to the roots, maybe we just have 2D non moving cars in 4!
    toddlersig3_zps62792e0c.jpg
  • Options
    xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    80% is decor in TS4. World, houses, cars, trees...
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • Options
    JasonRMJJasonRMJ Posts: 744 Member
    munchie885 wrote: »

but in The Sims 3 Create A Style is a major feature in the Sims series, and they can make drivable cars....
    39829553185_e53f1e3e20_o_d.jpg

• Options
    JasonRMJ wrote: »

but in The Sims 3 Create A Style is a major feature in the Sims series, and they can make drivable cars....

But emotions!!!!
    Your avi is so cute :3
  • Options
    munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    edited January 2015
    JasonRMJ wrote: »

Emotions are better than CASt in fact emotions are why TS4 is the best game of 2015 already...
    giphy.gif?w=320

• Options
    Zolt65Zolt65 Posts: 8,272 Member
    TS4_Homepage_YouRule_EN.jpg

Oh with advertising like this...just a splendid year -rolleyes-

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Marcus Aurelius
  • Options
    steve7859steve7859 Posts: 3,824 Member
    Zolt65 wrote: »
    TS4_Homepage_YouRule_EN.jpg

Oh with advertising like this...just a splendid year -rolleyes-

Look at the abz on him!! Works for me!
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top