Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Sim Guru would you most like to meet

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    thefaultinourstarsthefaultinourstars Posts: 16 New Member
    Not Graham. When I see him, all he'll want to do is eat cookies and cupcakes all day.
  • Options
    jkstensjkstens Posts: 3,685 Member
    edited January 2015
    : )

(I misread a post, so I deleted my reply.)
  • Options
    MiffoShortMiffoShort Posts: 1,901 Member
    Graham, though I also like SimGuruBChick as well. She is very helpful :)

Matthew.
  • Options
    COOLGAME8013COOLGAME8013 Posts: 3,090 Member
    edited January 2015
    Most of them, except Ryan. He's kinda creepy if you ask me.
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Graham :D
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    No disrespect to any of the producers but I would like to meet the people who actually do the work. I know they all used to be programmers etc. but I like to hear what people do in this game, whether they are the artists, the animators, the engineers. I like to know about the people behind the scenes the ones we never get to meet. If we do in some random thread or introduction that's about it. I like the 'magic' the people who actually do the work in these games create. I like to remain in the dark somewhat and not understand how it all works or it would take away the magic for me of all that, so I think all those people we never see actually deserve my admiration when they do things I enjoy in these games. Maybe they sneak in a few extras (lol) and then a random player finally runs across it one day. Never know, just think they don't get enough credit and I have always said so.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.