Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sim having twins no fertility treatment?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    Lollygirl1Lollygirl1 Posts: 114 Member
    Haha xD
    Don't Worry It's getting Fixed!
  • Options
    GeminiJake01GeminiJake01 Posts: 215 Member
    > @Lollygirl1 said:
    > You Can Download a mod on Modthesims which lets you have atleast 25 sims in your household!

Oh wow, really, I didn't know, thanks, I will get that because I seriously can't just have 8 people living in my house, I need more.. :/
    bff0ff84-f32f-4ab7-9f3e-99681d841a1c_zpsxwxnn1qm.jpg
    If only life was as simple as the sims...
    ♣♣♣♣ My Builds Thread ♣♣♣♣
    ♣♣♣♣ My Gallery ♣♣♣♣
    ♣♣♣♣Origin ID: TwinSimmers24♣♣♣♣
  • Options
    Lollygirl1Lollygirl1 Posts: 114 Member
    Hahah xD
    Just Don't Go Into CAS id You Have More than 8 it will delete your sims.
    Happy Simming :smile:
  • Options
    albertine777albertine777 Posts: 1 New Member
    I've had three (!) sets of twins now (6 children, thank god it is in two different households) and that's all the pregnancies i've had. I'm thinking of adopting next time, because i can't deal with all these twins! And the only reason I started another household, was because the first (with two sets of twins) became too 🐸🐸🐸🐸 crowded! Haha!
  • Options
    KiaralightKiaralight Posts: 2 New Member
    So the last 4 families I have made are all having twins, everytime they get pregnant, even went to the Goths and they have had 2 sets of twins in a row.. I mean twin are supposed to be rare right? this has to be a glitch.
  • Options
    pretty1205pretty1205 Posts: 7 New Member
    I already have 4 children. The first twins from another father who died and then I get married, and twins again with my new partner. Both are paternal twins. hahaha!
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,607 Member
    pretty1205 wrote: »
    I already have 4 children. The first twins from another father who died and then I get married, and twins again with my new partner. Both are paternal twins. hahaha!
    Hello
    It is special that your sim has given birth to twins on both times of giving birth <3