Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

No..Just no.. (CLOSE THREAD)

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    Jimil wrote: »
    munchie885 wrote: »
    Jimil wrote: »
    It's making me think that these new positive pollys were actually trolls.

That's a new angle to come from!! They can troll as much as they want and they'll never be banned :)
    They're more tactile than this game. I love it!

The trolls should have their own game!!! <3<3
  • Options
    plopppoplopppo Posts: 5,031 Member
    They have Battlefield don't they?
  • Options
    JoeWow1003JoeWow1003 Posts: 4,121 Member
    ASDF0716 wrote: »
    And here we go again with the party line of "You guys bash players that like the game all the time and blah blah blah blah"

*vomit*

There is a difference between posts expressing dissatisfaction with the current state of the game and those that produced the game and attacking people that are having a good time playing it.

Please spare me your straw man attacking nonsense. Did you not see the post I quoted where the person was basically calling the OP a child and questioning if they were old enough to be posting here?

Shouldn't you be off in the "celebrity" thread joining in on the hate of how lame EA must be to stoop to paying celebrities to promote their game?

Your holier than though attitude is getting a touch too righteous, ASDF0716. Might want to look into that.
  • Options
    nanashi-simsnanashi-sims Posts: 4,142 Member
    edited December 2014
    JoeWow1003 wrote: »
    LaAbby wrote: »
    It's completely pointless. If your so tired of the 'negativity' then don't go on the forums, don't read it, do something else.

I bet the negatives would just love it if all of the positives did that. Sorry cupcake, EA didn't create these forums just for people to bad mouth their game and company.

Stop calling people in this forum negatives--it's tantamount to name-calling. Are you seriously implying in this very post that you are a "positive" Your comment not only is off the mark, but it is a negative view of this community.

Speaking for myself alone, most of my favourite posters here are the ones who love this game. It's the fans here who sold TS4 to me when EA failed with their rubbish marketing and off-putting livestreams. They were the ones whose post inspired me to give the game another go after I got bored the first time I played it. This forum wouldn't be half as interesting if there weren't fans who supported the game. However, this does not by definition make them "positive" people. Q.E.D. :unamused:

• Options
    KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    I feel like I'm watching a kindergarten class.
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • Options
    IgnitedTobi1IgnitedTobi1 Posts: 926 Member
    I think most people who like the game and come to the forums keep to themselves. i know i did before I started posting.
  • Options
    LaAbbyLaAbby Posts: 3,742 Member
    JoeWow1003 wrote: »
    LaAbby wrote: »
    It's completely pointless. If your so tired of the 'negativity' then don't go on the forums, don't read it, do something else.

I bet the negatives would just love it if all of the positives did that. Sorry cupcake, EA didn't create these forums just for people to bad mouth their game and company.

It doesn't matter.

It's pointless to call out the negatives, and same for the negatives to call out the positives.

EA doesn't even care about these forums, they're over at twitter most of the time. :unamused:
  • Options
    JoeWow1003JoeWow1003 Posts: 4,121 Member
    Stop calling people in this forum negatives

Naww.
    Are you seriously implying in this very post that you are a "positive" Your comment not only is off the mark, but it is a negative view of this community.

Wait, did you just call me negative in a post where you told me to stop calling other people negative? You really have to stop with this hypocrisy, it's getting weird now.
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,871 Member
    mean-girls-10-year-anniversary-best-quotes-gif44.gif
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    RumancekRumancek Posts: 558 Member
    Christ when did these Sims forums turn into such embodiments of rage and war? I mean, I'm new here but...

Gurl you still screwed up. I mean you gotta know what's gonna happen when you're callin' people 'haters'. Maybe, idk "My opinion on the sims" or something.

You probably aren't even reading this but I've gotta be considered 'being around' long enough to do crap so I might as well post my two cents in this ridiculous thread. :\
    That an uppercase i at the end of my name, not an L! Do not @ me with the L.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top