Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

No..Just no.. (CLOSE THREAD)

Comments

• Options
    xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    plopppo wrote: »
    This does re-raise my question of just who the hell is SimGuruBChick?
    She's one of the moderators on the forums.
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • Options
    plopppoplopppo Posts: 5,031 Member
    bobyo2001 wrote: »
    Yeh, but why is she called SimGuruBChick?

She literally appeared out of thin air a few months ago.
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,873 Member
    edited December 2014

She was..likely hired on? People are not born into their jobs....

And her name - it's short for Sim Guru Battle Chick.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    LaAbbyLaAbby Posts: 3,742 Member
    Honestly for all these people calling other simmers "negative", your post is full of negativity as well, towards the "negative".

Exactly who are you trying to be? Guess what, I am getting fed up with people calling each other "negative", but I'm not going to start an entire thread over it.

It's completely pointless. If your so tired of the 'negativity' then don't go on the forums, don't read it, do something else.
  • Options
    Yeh, but most Sim Gurus are known - she is kind of an unknown. I am just wondering if anyone knows anything at all about her - ie does she work on TS4 or is she purely a figurehead on the forum, etc?
  • Options
    JimilJimil Posts: 4,443 Member
    edited December 2014
    This thread doesn't sound as fun as that one thread two days ago :(
  • Options
    GruffmanGruffman Posts: 4,831 Member
    Edit: The game was released September 6 and there are 24 hours in a day. Do the math.

Math is hard though. Can I use the common core method?
  • Options
    KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    Jeez
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • Options
    JoeWow1003JoeWow1003 Posts: 4,121 Member
    SimsLovah wrote: »
    I recently sw this in a forum:

''I have been trying to suggest this for quite a while. For those who have decided you don't like The Sims 4 and you are looking ahead to 5, that's fine. Everyone is entitled to their likes and dislikes. I would suggest though that your speediest path to the game you think you want is not wishing and hoping for the speedy failure of The Sims 4.

Food for thought.''

Why is everyone hating on an UNFINISHED game. You cant dislike something thats been out like 10 minutes! Wait!
    I don't care tbh. Its an unfinished game?

Why hate on something thats unfinished?

Your post has been reported. In the case that you are as intelligent as you are thoughtful and considerate, there is a post pinned at the top of this forum stating that everyone needs to knock these kind of 🐸🐸🐸🐸-flinging posts off.

Here's the link. Read it... because it's players like you specifically who are making SimguruBChick cry. Congratulations, sim fan :smirk:

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/803355/general-discussion-etiquette-please-read#latest

Seriously, knock it off. This is the second time I've come upon a pointlessly hateful, negative thread that attacked players and both times it by fans of TS4. Learn how to express your passion for the game in a POSITIVE manner or shut the plum up.

I have no idea why people are even trying to debate this with you. Are you even old enough to be eligible to post in this forum?

Edit: The game was released September 6 and there are 24 hours in a day. Do the math.

This post is full of so much irony and hypocrisy and we would need a team of 20 people working around the clock to figure it all out by the end of 2015.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Yeh, but most Sim Gurus are known - she is kind of an unknown. I am just wondering if anyone knows anything at all about her - ie does she work on TS4 or is she purely a figurehead on the forum, etc?

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/791713/meet-the-simgurus-the-official-thread/p1

First post on the thread.....this is a good place to read up on all the gurus.

and okay re-reading this, she wasn't "just hired on". I forgot that, I just remember she's definitely legit. :D
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    Ashes2AshesAshes2Ashes Posts: 145 Member
    lol /thread
  • Options
    JoeWow1003JoeWow1003 Posts: 4,121 Member
    edited December 2014
    LaAbby wrote: »
    It's completely pointless. If your so tired of the 'negativity' then don't go on the forums, don't read it, do something else.

I bet the negatives would just love it if all of the positives did that. Sorry cupcake, EA didn't create these forums just for people to bad mouth their game and company.
  • Options
    nanashi-simsnanashi-sims Posts: 4,142 Member
    I'm deleting this as it caused too much trouble, Oh yes.. I mean having a say isn't legal anymore...!

Again, read the thread link I posted. You don't have the right to attack others opinions, you do have the right to express your own opinion about the game itself--not what people who you happen to disagree with think about this game.

According to SimGuruBChick posts like yours are the reason why people are leaving this forum. Do you understand what that means? Your posts are UNWELCOME. If you don't like it being pointed out how awful your reason-deficient posts calling people Negative Nancies are... then stop posting them.

If I see you do it again, I will report you again... and again.
  • Options
    munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member

SimGuruBChick is the Mod. She spent most of her time moderating other forums such as the Aussie one. But due to the craziness here she was brought in as well. I think she might be the top Moderator here as in above Bethelle and Kelly.
  • Options
    jcp011c2 wrote: »

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/791713/meet-the-simgurus-the-official-thread/p1

First post on the thread.....this is a good place to read up on all the gurus.

and okay re-reading this, she wasn't "just hired on". I forgot that, I just remember she's definitely legit. :D
    Aha, I missed that when she appeared out of thin air.

• Options
    munchie885 wrote: »

SimGuruBChick is the Mod. She spent most of her time moderating other forums such as the Aussie one. But due to the craziness here she was brought in as well. I think she might be the top Moderator here as in above Bethelle and Kelly.

Hence the "battle" part of her name. She needed to be ready for battle here.
  • Options
    I had always assumed she was some kind of 'front' - a diversion/a buffer etc for the negativity. I was suspicious it was a Guru alt account.
  • Options
    ASDF0716ASDF0716 Posts: 1,703 Member
    edited December 2014
    JoeWow1003 wrote: »
    I recently sw this in a forum:

''I have been trying to suggest this for quite a while. For those who have decided you don't like The Sims 4 and you are looking ahead to 5, that's fine. Everyone is entitled to their likes and dislikes. I would suggest though that your speediest path to the game you think you want is not wishing and hoping for the speedy failure of The Sims 4.

Food for thought.''

Why is everyone hating on an UNFINISHED game. You cant dislike something thats been out like 10 minutes! Wait!
    I don't care tbh. Its an unfinished game?

Why hate on something thats unfinished?

Your post has been reported. In the case that you are as intelligent as you are thoughtful and considerate, there is a post pinned at the top of this forum stating that everyone needs to knock these kind of 🐸🐸🐸🐸-flinging posts off.

Here's the link. Read it... because it's players like you specifically who are making SimguruBChick cry. Congratulations, sim fan :smirk:

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/803355/general-discussion-etiquette-please-read#latest

Seriously, knock it off. This is the second time I've come upon a pointlessly hateful, negative thread that attacked players and both times it by fans of TS4. Learn how to express your passion for the game in a POSITIVE manner or shut the plum up.

I have no idea why people are even trying to debate this with you. Are you even old enough to be eligible to post in this forum?

This post is full of so much irony and hypocrisy and we would need a team of 20 people working around the clock to figure it all out by the end of 2015.

And here we go again with the party line of "You guys bash players that like the game all the time and blah blah blah blah"

*vomit*

There is a difference between posts expressing dissatisfaction with the current state of the game and those that produced the game and attacking people that are having a good time playing it.

I don't see posts where individuals get attacked for liking the game. In fact, you are more likely to see a parade of people saying: "Good! I hope you continue to like it! but, here's why I don't..."

What seems to be missing is the point that most people are upset that certain things that the general opinion is that by now should be base game features were left out and that we did not get our moneys worth. If you don't feel that way- good! I'm glad. Go play. Some of us do.

No one is saying "ZOMG- I'm not buying DLC." Even if they are saying that- odds are what they mean is: "I'm not giving you more money until I get my $70.00 worth."

I can't imagine a scenario where someone didn't know DLC was coming for this game. That's not the issue, but, people defending the game keep trying to make it the issue because they are not listening to what people are saying. They just want to lash out at people that are "attacking" something they love.
  • Options
    It's making me think that these new positive pollys were actually trolls.
  • Options
    Not sure about calling her cat Sasha - it's a boy cat.
  • Options
    KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    JoeWow1003 wrote: »
    LaAbby wrote: »

I bet the negatives would just love it if all of the positives did that. Sorry cupcake, EA didn't create these forums just for people to bad mouth their game and company.

I think the positives would love if all the negatives did that as well. Don't make it one-sided because it's not.
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • Options
    munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    Jimil wrote: »

That's a new angle to come from!! They can troll as much as they want and they'll never be banned :)
  • Options
    blunote00blunote00 Posts: 18,476 Member
    SimGuruBChick does work for EA part of Community Management. Any username with SimGuru or SimStaff is an EA employee.

This thread is out of control. Request closed/locked/delete.
    Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
    US Links ► (TS3), Help for all things Sims (Answer HQ).
  • Options
    Heh, her cat looks like cheeseburger cat:

5ngtsy85x6lr.jpg

cat-has-cheeseburger-big.jpg
  • Options
    munchie885 wrote: »
    Jimil wrote: »

That's a new angle to come from!! They can troll as much as they want and they'll never be banned :)
    They're more tactile than this game. I love it!
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top