Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I don't know what to call it.

14567810...Next

Comments

• Options
    JoeWow1003JoeWow1003 Posts: 4,121 Member
    ASDF0716 wrote: »
    He didn't say only one side does it

Did I say he said only one side does it? Or are you attacking another defenseless straw man? You really should go after tougher targets. Like tin men.
  • Options
    Cyron43Cyron43 Posts: 8,055 Member
    Katlyn2525 wrote: »
    @JoeWow1003‌

Why did you think that the people would not complain about the game prior to its release? People were upset about a lot of things. All of the missing features, building the game on a 32 bit instead of a 64 bit game board, the lack of CASt, the lack of open worlds, etc. If you don't open your mouth and just accept it I can pretty much guarantee you that nothing changes for the better. Is that what you want? Complaining got you pools, ghosts, and a Christmas tree. It continues today because that is how you create change.
    *APPLAUSE*

This space is for rent.
  • Options
    blankspaceblankspace Posts: 169 Member
    @JoeWow1003‌

Why did you think that the people would not complain about the game prior to its release? People were upset about a lot of things. All of the missing features, building the game on a 32 bit instead of a 64 bit game board, the lack of CASt, the lack of open worlds, etc. If you don't open your mouth and just accept it I can pretty much guarantee you that nothing changes for the better. Is that what you want? Complaining got you pools, ghosts, and a Christmas tree. It continues today because that is how you create change.

1eR94.gif
  • Options
    Thebookthief24Thebookthief24 Posts: 1,327 Member
    @JoeWow1003‌

I don't think the Christmas tree was obtained through complaining.
    "Clearly , I have made some bad decisions."
  • Options
    Those animated gifs are not what I would call a discussion at an intellectual high level.
    This space is for rent.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    You should call this thread "Train Crash."
  • Options
    JoeWow1003JoeWow1003 Posts: 4,121 Member
    edited December 2014
    Why did you think that the people would not complain about the game prior to its release?

Did I say people shouldn't complain prior to release?

You guys must have an army of straw men just waiting to be slaughtered by your merciless "wit."
    building the game on a 32 bit instead of a 64 bit game board

People are still complaining about this? Even though most games are built in 32 bit? Unbelievable...
    Complaining got you pools, ghosts, and a Christmas tree. It continues today because that is how you create change.

You create change by having civil and mature and constructive discussions. Not ranting and raving and throwing insults.

Stop patting yourself on the back for two seconds and realize you are not the reason EA continues to develop and support this game. They continue to develop and support this game for the people who bought it and enjoy it and the people who will buy it in the future and enjoy it.

Reaching. This a forum or an aerobics class?
  • Options
    munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    Jimil wrote: »
    munchie885 wrote: »
    When they try to run away after the attack...
    ObP5dnR.gif

Me arriving at their funnerl :(
    tumblr_n7cznxDNMr1s0jr9fo1_250.gif
    After the funeral
    tumblr_m6c3f2vcNm1rvwq31o1_500.gif

And also:

380230__safe_twilight%2Bsparkle_pinkie%2Bpie_animated_applebuck%2Bseason_pushing_push_shove_shoving.gif?1383295662

Me sobering up after the funeral :(
    glenn-close-drunk.gif
  • Options
    When they try to run away after the attack...
    ObP5dnR.gif

Me arriving at their funnerl :(
    tumblr_n7cznxDNMr1s0jr9fo1_250.gif
    After the funeral
    tumblr_m6c3f2vcNm1rvwq31o1_500.gif

Me to you while your celebrating.

giphy.gif

HATE.gif

Too late.
  • Options
    Katlyn2525Katlyn2525 Posts: 4,201 Member
    @JoeWow1003‌

There were disputes about that too. I will meet you in the middle about that one.
  • Options
    EasyToReadEasyToRead Posts: 7,813 Member
    tomchan0 wrote: »
    EasyToRead wrote: »
    JoeWow1003 wrote: »
    so what? It's a public forum. KEY WORD: PUBLIC.

What's your point? Did I say they shouldn't be posting? I questioned why they are still at it. Stop attacking poor defenseless straw men.
    Absolutely, some people post to be mean- no one is disputing that.

You sure about that?
    You don't see anyone upset with this game creating threads titled: "Anyone who likes this game is dumb and needs to stay out of my forum!"

Naww. I just see threads with titles like "Most disappointing game of 2014." Talk about antagonistic.

Get outta here.

CLEARLY you didn't read that thread because a.) it went on for 115 pages, b.) it was pretty timid and c.) there was a lot of useful discussion- but, I forgot- you don't actually read anything- you just spout nonsense.

Right. It was so awesome that it was closed and reopened with a warning that people had to play nice or it would be closed again.

How much further you going to bury your head in the sand exactly?
    You weren't even on to see what happened Joe! There were several incidents where "positive people"would come in and flame users and deliberately try to get that thread closed. Some people took the bait and that's why there was a warning. Gosh you are just digging a deeper hole. Cut it down.

I didn't participate in that thread. I read it. I agreed with some of it. My point is though I have nothing against criticisms. I have problem with pointless negativity.

And just because it happens...and it's the internet doesn't make it something I should just accept. There are a lot of things in this world that happen...that doesn't mean we should just accept them.

There's pointless positivity as well. What you view as pointless may not be pointless to others. That's what you should really accept.
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Options
    @JoeWow1003‌

There were disputes about that too. I will meet you in the middle about that one.

Fair enough.
  • Options
    EasyToReadEasyToRead Posts: 7,813 Member
    Cyron43 wrote: »
    Those animated gifs are not what I would call a discussion at an intellectual high level.
    LOL what? This discussion shouldn't even be near an intellectual high level..... :|
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Options
    steve7859steve7859 Posts: 3,824 Member
    I'm actually having trouble reading this as all the gifs are crashing my iPad lol. Theres too many lol.
  • Options
    steve7859 wrote: »
    I'm actually having trouble reading this as all the gifs are crashing my iPad lol. Theres too many lol.

[img]http://stream1.🐸🐸🐸🐸.com/view1/20140405/5012439/the-more-the-merrier-o.gif[/img]
  • Options

[img]http://stream1.🐸🐸🐸🐸.com/view1/20140405/5012439/the-more-the-merrier-o.gif[/img]

Sometimes I wonder about your sanity
  • Options
    steve7859steve7859 Posts: 3,824 Member

No idea what she even said lol cant see it
  • Options
    CowPlantForHireCowPlantForHire Posts: 6,002 Member
    I saw a thread become merged with another. @SimStaffBethelle‌ must be online!
    tumblr_msl1pmMPdd1sho68to1_400.gif
  • Options
    Katlyn2525Katlyn2525 Posts: 4,201 Member
    What I don't understand is some of these people have been at it for months, possibly even year(s?) if they've been complaining since the Sims 4 was originally confirmed.

How much do these people need to make their dissatisfaction for a game they don't even own known?

Why did you think that the people would not complain about the game prior to its release?

Did I say people shouldn't complain prior to release?

You guys must have an army of straw men just waiting to be slaughtered by your merciless "wit."
    building the game on a 32 bit instead of a 64 bit game board

People are still complaining about this? Even though most games are built in 32 bit? Unbelievable...
    Complaining got you pools, ghosts, and a Christmas tree. It continues today because that is how you create change.

You create change by having civil and mature and constructive discussions. Not ranting and raving and throwing insults.

Stop patting yourself on the back for two seconds and realize you are not the reason EA continues to develop and support this game. They continue to develop and support this game for the people who bought it and enjoy it and the people who will buy it in the future and enjoy it.

Reaching. This a forum or an aerobics class?

• Options
    EasyToRead wrote: »
    Cyron43 wrote: »
    LOL what? This discussion shouldn't even be near an intellectual high level..... :|
    Impossible huh? I guess you're right. Anyway those gifs make things even worse.

This space is for rent.
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    This thread haha
    tumblr_n6x2a3udEf1r1mi29o1_r1_500.gif
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    Jarsie9Jarsie9 Posts: 12,714 Member
    This thread should be gone soon then, since the whole point to it is that someone is trying to dictate to other players how they should and should not post on these forums.
    EA Marketing Department Motto:
    "We Don't Care If You LIKE The Game, Just As Long As You BUY The Game!"
    B)
    I Disapprove (Naturally)
    I Took The Pledge!
  • Options

You sound like my mom...
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top