Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I don't know what to call it.

tomchan0tomchan0 Posts: 952 Member
You don't like the game.

Fine.

You want toddlers.

Fine.

You think it cost too much.

Fine.

Whatever your complaint is.

Fine.

You have your opinions. I can even thank you for making the devs improve the game.

I get it. Everybody gets it. Broken record.

but what I don't get is why you have to go into every thread and make the same snarky comments over and over again....and again.

It seems you have to rain on any thread of happiness.

I've made a couple of threads these past days and leave it to someone to post some snark.....

Gah! Blah!

Happy Simming.
Post edited by tomchan0 on

Comments

• Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Merry Christmas to you, too!
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,590 Member
    Hi

Happy Simming to you, too. My names isn't Nancy nor Negative....

I'm sorry to hear your topics were derailed by unhappy or unsatisfied players. Hopefully a nice comment with a little reminder to stay on the topic or to stay civil can help you with your topic derailment next time. :cookie:

But... does EA get it? Do you know how long and how many people asked EA for the babies in TS3 to not have to have a wrap? They never did give those poor babies any legs- it was depressing. To think EA may never add Toddlers to this game... :(

• Options
    rockstarhair123rockstarhair123 Posts: 69 Member
    Just realize that there will ALWAYS be people who are negative about things, no matter what the topic. I know it stinks to hear this, but just try to ignore them if they're bothering you.
    original_poza_1.jpg
    "Y'know" -Billie Joe Armstrong
    Simmer since 2010, PC Simmer since 2012
  • Options
    This thread makes sense. There is a lot of good info....discussion....debate.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/803466/most-disappointing-game-of-2014#latest

What I'm talking about is the negative posts that pop up for no other reason but to burst the thread.

It's redundant.
  • Options
    celeste821celeste821 Posts: 543 Member
    oh this doesn't get deleted? smh
  • Options
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    Hi

Happy Simming to you, too. My names isn't Nancy nor Negative....

I'm sorry to hear your topics were derailed by unhappy or unsatisfied players. Hopefully a nice comment with a little reminder to stay on the topic or to stay civil can help you with your topic derailment next time. :cookie:

But... does EA get it? Do you know how long and how many people asked EA for the babies in TS3 to not have to have a wrap? They never did give those poor babies any legs- it was depressing. To think EA may never add Toddlers to this game... :(

I don't mind constructive criticisms. In fact, I welcome them. Many of the simmers on this forum helped get us closer to the game we all want.
  • Options
    SpradaciSprojSpradaciSproj Posts: 1,272 Member
    tomchan0 wrote: »
    This thread makes sense. There is a lot of good info....discussion....debate.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/803466/most-disappointing-game-of-2014#latest

What I'm talking about is the negative posts that pop up for no other reason but to burst the thread.

It's redundant.

Derailing threads deliberately is against forum rules. As @Rflong7 suggested, post a friendly reminder to stay on topic. Otherwise, if it's just blatantly violating the rules, report the post & move on in the thread. Replying will just fuel the fire & get your thread closed.
  • Options
    Bluebeard45Bluebeard45 Posts: 3,889 Member
    Did you just wake up or something ?.The forums have always been about the good,bad and ugly so we just gotta live with it.
    Back in the day the forums where filled with cheerleaders thinking EA could do no wrong and walk on water.
  • Options
    ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    edited December 2014
    Just another person trying to start a flame war...
    He/Him
  • Options
    xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    And what is this thread supposed to accomplish? Peace?
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • Options
    munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    tumblr_inline_mtbptnit8A1qg2af2.gif
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    Please don't call me Shirley Nancy.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    celeste821 wrote: »

Exactly!!! But heaven forbid I make a thread questioning the staff of this forum or the developers... gone in seconds. But its okay for us to be labled Negative Nancys because we dislike the game.

I'm sorry but like life everything can't be all sunshine and roses and you can't live in a forum where every comment is uplifting the game.

I literally made a post about users who run off and flag people and became self appointed forum police officers and who search for drama on threads they dislike... in return I got a warning but this is ok. :) #ThanksEA
  • Options
    ASDF0716ASDF0716 Posts: 1,703 Member
    munchie885 wrote: »

Exactly!!! But heaven forbid I make a thread questioning the staff of this forum or the developers... gone in seconds. But its okay for us to be labled Negative Nancys because we dislike the game.

I'm sorry but like life everything can't be all sunshine and roses and you can't live in a forum where every comment is uplifting the game.

I can't live in a forum where any comment is uplifting this game...
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Did you just wake up or something ?.The forums have always been about the good,bad and ugly so we just gotta live with it.
    Back in the day the forums where filled with cheerleaders thinking EA could do no wrong and walk on water.

Yes, when they made games like this:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3O5-qtiSquk
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    SmokeyBearzSmokeyBearz Posts: 1,138 Member
    The last patch had pools added, the moo cheat, new normal careers, and a number of bug fixes.
    Yet some people still managed to complain about it and even called it "The Worst Patch Ever".
    At this point I believe negativity is hard coded in their genes.

Anyway, I logged on just to 'like' this post.
  • Options
    blankspaceblankspace Posts: 169 Member
    edited December 2014
    The last patch had pools added, the moo cheat, new normal careers, and a number of bug fixes.
    Yet some people still managed to complain about it and even called it "The Worst Patch Ever".

Even if it did come with new content, it also came with more game-breaking bugs.
  • Options
    xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member

You do realize that a number of people who called it "the worst patch ever" were fans of TS4, right?
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    @SimStaffBethelle where are you? I know you like to close offtopic threads and delete em... well heres one that ain't about the sims and is targeting users opinion.

• Options
    mortiamortia Posts: 1,155 Member
    Oh boy...
  • Options

I literally made a post about users who run off and flag people and became self appointed forum police officers and search for drama... in return I got a warning but this is ok. :) #ThanksEA

I never said every thread...or post.
    I'm saying...why every thread. Somebody has to add something bad. If it is constructive...I get it....
    You are telling me...in your whole life, you have never looked at someone and thought...please just stop...enough already.

I'm not saying to stop altogether. Input is needed...be it bad are good.

It's the random postings of snark just for the lols that has gone on far too long.
  • Options
    ASDF0716ASDF0716 Posts: 1,703 Member
    bobyo2001 wrote: »

You do realize that a number of people who called it "the worst patch ever" were fans of TS4, right?

haha- that's because they are the only one's still playing and it broke their game!
  • Options
    CowPlantForHireCowPlantForHire Posts: 6,002 Member
    @SimStaffBethelle where are you? I know you like to close offtopic threads and delete em... well heres one that ain't about the sims and is targeting users opinion.

Yeah, what @munchie885 said. After all, I would forgive you for deleting my thread if you close this one. :)
    tumblr_msl1pmMPdd1sho68to1_400.gif
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top