Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Complete a set

Comments

• Options
    tombwritertombwriter Posts: 601 Member
    I'm not working on anything in particular, so I'd appreciate anything from my wish list. Thank you in advance :)

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=tombwriter
    Why, yes! I do OWN the store! B)
  • Options
    PixieydustPixieydust Posts: 705 Member
    @awellen is right on how stuff works. She always words things so nicely! The compilations take time, give it a couple of months and you will be amazed how well you do!! The ads are great, I do hope they keep them up. It is a super helpful thing. Waiting for things to show up on the daily deal is hard because I want it now now now!! But when you get a few pieces here and there and then it shows up for super cheap it is really awesome and when it comes up free....wow!
  • Options
    Jaden1673Jaden1673 Posts: 607 Member
    Only one thing for me to work on this week in Sale! and that is

The Coffee Bean Hipster Loft- #1- #17

It's 21% off and I own 38% so that puts me at 59%. Going to be a short week, sure hope DD has some good stuff on it this next week. Here's my Wishlist

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Jaden1673

Thanks for any gifts that are given.
  • Options
    LadyGreenEyesLadyGreenEyes Posts: 928 Member
    Thanks, @KittyKat8103, for the beautiful column; the April 2013 Compilation (with the Tutor of Tudors set) is down to 310sp now. Much closer!

Still working on that set, and added items from Indulgent Living, since it's on sale this week.
  • Options
    Kaike78Kaike78 Posts: 414 Member
    Thank you @mustangmama, for the Empireline Larder! My set is finished. :)
    "Yes: I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world."

-Oscar Wilde

• Options
    I want to thank blacksheba1973 for these two gifts

Pretentious Loveseat
    Killer Curls

With addition of those two items I now sit at 68%, that was a big jump. Thanks again blacksheba1973. By the way the 1973 the year of birth?
  • Options
    taurus2ttaurus2t Posts: 54 Member
    Thanks KittyKat8103 for the wedding gown! :smiley: :smiley:
  • Options
    I want to thank friendsfan36 for these 6 gifts

Safer than Safe End Table
    Hipster Coffee Table
    Industrial Chic Floor Lamp
    Industrial Chic Column
    Easy Does It Shirt
    Pullover Dress

With those it put me at 83% and for a few more SPs I completed the set, when I got the set it also helped witht the Eloquently Eclectic Collection. I went from 66% on it to 77% (I put what was mising from this set on my Wishlist.). Thank you so much.
  • Options
    2012Sim032012Sim03 Posts: 330 Member
    edited December 2014
    Hi again! I'm trying to complete the Luxury Resort Attire set and CYS says I own 46% of it. Anything from that set is appreciated! Some items are on my wishlist (http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=2012Sim03). Thanks in advance!

edit: completed the set; thanks blacksheba1973 :smile:
    Post edited by 2012Sim03 on
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Jaden1673 wrote: »
    I want to thank friendsfan36 for these 6 gifts

Safer than Safe End Table
    Hipster Coffee Table
    Industrial Chic Floor Lamp
    Industrial Chic Column
    Easy Does It Shirt
    Pullover Dress

With those it put me at 83% and for a few more SPs I completed the set, when I got the set it also helped witht the Eloquently Eclectic Collection. I went from 66% on it to 77% (I put what was mising from this set on my Wishlist.). Thank you so much.

you are very welcome. i try to gift whenever possible but haven't had points for a while. its also one of my favorte sets so i'm glad i was able to help.
  • Options
    mustangmamamustangmama Posts: 312 Member
    Kaike78, I'm glad your set is complete. That set was always my fav! ;)
  • Options
    blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    Jaden1673 wrote: »
    I want to thank blacksheba1973 for these two gifts

Pretentious Loveseat
    Killer Curls

With addition of those two items I now sit at 68%, that was a big jump. Thanks again blacksheba1973. By the way the 1973 the year of birth?
    You're welcome and yes it is. Have a great rest of the day. :)

YShQCz1.png
  • Options
    KittyKat8103KittyKat8103 Posts: 873 Member
    edited December 2014
    You're very welcome @MayaRose1138, @melaniet1020, @LadyGreenEyes, and @taurus2t! :D
    You may call me Danielle or KittyKat, whichever you prefer, I like them both :P
    My Page - My Studio - My Sims 3 FB Page
    2zxozcx.png
  • Options
    Thanks a ton to @front360, for the gifts; the April 2013 is at 80% and "download" now!!! So happy to have that one done!!
  • Options
    RedlawRedlaw Posts: 84 Member
    store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:24481

I am changing what I am saving for to work on this, figired it be faster. I own the Bayside washer atm only, which cut its own set down prety cheap (its at 125 simpoints).
  • Options
    blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    edited December 2014
    Redlaw wrote: »
    store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:24481<br />
    <br />
    I am changing what I am saving for to work on this, figired it be faster. I own the Bayside washer atm only, which cut its own set down prety cheap (its at 125 simpoints).
    May be a good idea to break your set down. Good luck completing it. Also some simmers are wary about gifting if you have the compilation and the sets on a wishlist together. The store doesn't always recognize that a person owns some things in those situations. Good luck.:)

YShQCz1.png
  • Options
    You're welcome and yes it is. Have a great rest of the day. :)

Very good year if I do say so myself.
  • Options
    RedlawRedlaw Posts: 84 Member
    O I have had a set take 24 hours for it to notice I gained a set for free lol.
  • Options
    monday_34monday_34 Posts: 211 Member
    edited December 2014
    One of the sets I'm working on is on sale this week!
    Futureshock Living, 13% done, CYS 460 16% done, 425sp!
    Items # 1 - 6 5 on my wishlist. They are all 50sp and under, so not asking for too much. :)
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=monday_34

Thank you to @burtnick for gifting me! That was lightening fast!! As soon as the website catches up to you, I'll update the CYS. :D
    Post edited by monday_34 on
  • Options
    burtnickburtnick Posts: 489 Member
    edited December 2014
    You're welcome, @monday_34.

I like the sales this week! I am working on the Faire Folk Outdoor set, items 1-6 on my wishlist. All the items are 31 SP or less, so small gifts go a long way :)
  • Options
    Thanks @mustangmama for the curtains; they are truly lovely! Even nicer, they are part of more than one set, which helps a lot!
  • Options
    2012Sim032012Sim03 Posts: 330 Member
    edited December 2014
    Wow, thank you for those two dresses and hairstyle, @blacksheba1973! It got me up to 57% and combined with the sale, I was able to complete the set. Whenever it was on sale or on the DD before, I wouldn't have enough simpoints to get it! Thank you so much! :smiley:
  • Options
    mustangmamamustangmama Posts: 312 Member
    LadyGreenEyes, I noticed that when I completed my set so I thought that may help you with others. As always, you're very welcome!
  • Options
    HopeAKHopeAK Posts: 309 Member
    Almost completed Wild Wears, if anyone wants to help out that would be greate(it is on sale this week so perhaps I will be able to get it if I just catch a few more items) :Dhttp://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=HopeAK
  • Options
    izaapizaap Posts: 346 Member
    Thank you @KittyKat8103 for the Timberland Coffee Table!
    I now own 7% of the One With Nature-set :D

Any help is appreciated, see wishlist