Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Upcoming EP Hinted at by Taylor Parks / Seasons / Aliens ???

123457...Next

Comments

• Options
    SimsFurSimsFur Posts: 1,998 Member
    Jarsie9 wrote: »
    SimsFur wrote: »
    Is no one thinking about frozen from Disney instead of seasons? I suspect they mean this

No, because then EA would have to pay Disney royalties.

Oh like ea doesnt pay artists to perform their songs in simlish. Frozen is just another song they can pay for.. Its just ea after all.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,537 Member
    I want a tropical vacation / cruise ship EP

Me too. Just last night I was thinking how I'd love to send my sims on a tropical vacation. I hope we get a mountain location as well.
  • Options
    graventhegraventhe Posts: 1,335 Member
    fullspl wrote: »
    graventhe wrote: »
    I dont understand people denying it's not seasons ..I mean frozen and aliens??

Duhh it's obviously seasons and the brainwash could be one of the aliens's power

I don't want seasons first. What will it do other than cover the worlds with snow in winter and add rain and thunder? It will add festivals and hot chocolate. It is not something that adds something. Add it later. Not sooner.

Seasons not only will add weather , it will add alot of activities related to it , ts3 seasons for example added tons of things
    To do also it makes the world more realistic , though it doesn't have to be the first it can be the second or the third , it should be in one of the early Eps I mean
  • Options
    graventhegraventhe Posts: 1,335 Member
    I want a tropical vacation / cruise ship EP

Me too. Just last night I was thinking how I'd love to send my sims on a tropical vacation. I hope we get a mountain location as well.

Hopefully it won't turn the same disaster island paradise was
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    Notice the top item under her credits - voice of what
    -
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2264260/
  • Options
    CrackFoxCrackFox Posts: 1,507 Member
    Sim Guru Graham's twitter background is an alienc spaceship which looks kinda like the Sims 4 graphics. It's hard to tell exactly. I've only recently started following him so I dunno if he's always had it or if it's a new thing.
  • Options
    nateslicenateslice Posts: 1,440 Member
    It's gonna be Open for Seasonal Aliens. You heard it here first.
  • Options
    MrsTomato1018MrsTomato1018 Posts: 400 Member
    CrackFox wrote: »
    Sim Guru Graham's twitter background is an alienc spaceship which looks kinda like the Sims 4 graphics. It's hard to tell exactly. I've only recently started following him so I dunno if he's always had it or if it's a new thing.

That's from The Sims 3 Seasons. I don't know how long he's had it, but those trees are definitely from TS3.
    Check out my YouTube channel!
    You can find me on the gallery at MrsTomato1018!
    You can find me on Twitter @MrsTomato1018!
  • Options
    jude72plajude72pla Posts: 784 Member
    Is no one thinking about frozen from Disney instead of seasons? I suspect they mean this

Then what about the Star Wars themed outfits?
  • Options
    Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    EasyToRead wrote: »
    It better have nothing to do with that Disney Frozen nonsense....

Senpai...
    Do you want to build a snowman?
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock
  • Options
    PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    jude72pla wrote: »

Then what about the Star Wars themed outfits?

Until recently SW movies were produced by Lucas Films. Disney bought them in 2012. Frozen is a new, popular movie while the first Star Wars was done 37 years ago. That might have something to do with it.

"People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Options
    rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    CrackFox wrote: »

That's Sims 3 ;-)
  • Options
    ULIBABA66ULIBABA66 Posts: 2,062 Member
    Why do I think we will get a fresh new EP as the first one? Or we could get the career EP mentioned in the survey since that mentioned that Scientists could find Aliens and alien worlds. I feel like I am the only one who discovered that :)
  • Options
    mikmakermikmaker Posts: 2,145 Member
    ULIBABA66 wrote: »
    Why do I think we will get a fresh new EP as the first one? Or we could get the career EP mentioned in the survey since that mentioned that Scientists could find Aliens and alien worlds. I feel like I am the only one who discovered that :)

I think it will be an totally new ALIEN EP :-D
  • Options
    kitty29041985kitty29041985 Posts: 792 Member
    graventhe wrote: »
    I dont understand people denying it's not seasons ..I mean frozen and aliens??

Duhh it's obviously seasons and the brainwash could be one of the aliens's power

I wish you are right, i want seasons! For me it will mean that i again will start to play for hours!
  • Options
    jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    I just hope it is not some Disney pack I will be so upset!
  • Options
    jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    edited December 2014
    [tongue in cheek] LOL And frozen could mean that they are not able to talk about it, like they are frozen from saying anything and being brainwashed, take from that what you want, and aliens maybe. They have been in every other game.
  • Options
    SelenaGrey wrote: »
    I'm thinking it's open for business and they are expanding each career.

-Aliens for the astronaut career track?
    -Frozen for science career track?
    -Brainwashed for secret agent career track?

Anyways that's my guess! Who knows?

hmmmm... I might like this :trollface:
  • Options
    HausOfSuperHausOfSuper Posts: 1,825 Member
    I'M HERE FOR ALIENS. BYE.
    Male. INFP. Virgo.
  • Options
    I'M HERE FOR ALIENS. BYE.

hahaha bye goodbye :smirk:
  • Options
    KittenkissKittenkiss Posts: 1,047 Member
    You know, the brainwashing could be referencing that famous SW line. *waves hands* These are not the droids you are looking for.

• Options
    hellojewbyhellojewby Posts: 1,316 Member
    seasons seasons seasons seasons seasons seasons seasons seasons seasons seasons seasons seasons seasons seasons seasons seasons
    let's be friends on origin: hello0jewby
    *Team Seasons*
    XtR6m6.png
  • Options
    mangoandgypsymangoandgypsy Posts: 41 Member
    Aliens and seasons would be nice! The Seasons EP is the reason why I played Sims 3 as much as I did. It was my favourite out of them all.