Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Big Bang Theory Fans

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    mlnov39 wrote: »
    All the mom's are great and Penny's dad too.

yes...Mr....mr......I really want to know Penny's last name. :s
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    Cinnamon!!!

0f6618b3686bfbc645aaec74deeca3da.jpg

;)
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,294 Member
    edited November 2014
    Can you believe Wikipedia only shows her as Penny? All the guys have last names and she's just Penny. :\

Edit: My son said it hasn't been revealed, is that true? Never noticed before.
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Can you believe Wikipedia only shows her as Penny? All the guys have last names and she's just Penny. :\

I've never heard it revealed, and I've seen almost all the episodes multiple times, and I've heard from other sources that it hasn't been.

It drives me insane, I need to know. LOL.

• Options
    dreamerz13 wrote: »

I've never heard it revealed, and I've seen almost all the episodes multiple times, and I've heard from other sources that it hasn't been.

That is correct. They've never said. I read somewhere the plan is that at some point they WILL reveal it, I imagine if she and Leonard do indeed end up getting married, the first time we hear it will be the whole "do you, Penny (insert last name) take....et al).
  • Options
    mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,294 Member
    edited November 2014
    jcp011c2 wrote: »
    dreamerz13 wrote: »

That is correct. They've never said. I read somewhere the plan is that at some point they WILL reveal it, I imagine if she and Leonard do indeed end up getting married, the first time we hear it will be the whole "do you, Penny (insert last name) take....et al).

That's what I imagined! :D I hope it's not some horrible name. :D
    like Penny Pincher or Penny Penbrook or Penny Marshall, oops that's someone's real name.
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member

He's right, they have never revealed her last name.
  • Options
    GigiK500GigiK500 Posts: 73 Member
    Soft kitty warm kitty little ball of fur happy kitty sleepy kitty pur pur purrr
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    GigiK500 wrote: »

They have a cup at Walmart in the greeting card section with part of that song on it
  • Options
    Sue_D_NimSue_D_Nim Posts: 2,553 Member
    GigiK500 wrote: »

Don't you GET that stuck in my head!

fingers-in-ears.jpg